INTRODUCING EXO

I need to do this

 

here is the update hope you like it and please

give some suggestions cause i'm having a hard time writing this fanfic

also i'm not that motivated to write because i could only see few feedbacks about this fanfic

anyway hope you like this update and sorry for not updating for so long

 


 

They all went to the palace where Hyoyeon was staying and it was in the Sapphire Kingdom.  When they reach the gates the royal guards stop them.

“don’t you remember me? I’m Princess Rhea, the mother of Princess Hyoyeon.”

“we do remember you Your Highness but the people whose with you are not.  We will allow you to enter the kingdom but they cannot.”

“they’re with me, so no need to stop them from entering this gate. They’re Princess Hyoyeon’s friends. if you guys doesn’t want me to use my ability to teleport with them inside then you must allow all of us to inside.”

The guards just let them pass through since it’s from a princess words. Taeyeon would like to ask Hyoyeon’s mom something but she was hesitating whether to ask it or not.

“what is it that you like to ask Taeyeon-shi.”

“oh, uhmmm. It’s nothing.”

“come on just ask it, I can read you like an open book.”

“uhm, it’s about Hyoyeon. Can we really meet her?”

“of course just leave it to me okay? But remember that you shouldn’t tell to others about this or else every one of you will die and I’m not joking about.”

“neh, we’ll remember that.”

Once they entered the palace hall they saw Doojoon together with Queen Char having a discussion or something.

“auntie Char. It’s me Rhea.”

“Rhea, what are you doing here? I thought you’ll just comeback on the next full moon.”

“I am but there are people who want to see Hyoyeon.”

Char look at them one by one and he ask Doojoon.

“Daniel, are they also the people that we encounter when we visited days ago?”

Doojoon was also surprised to see the SNSD and Super Junior here in the Beryl Land

“yes your Highness, they are.” He said but he’s still can’t make an eye contact on them

“why are they here Rhea? You know very well the rules here. What if our God punish this land because you brought mortals here?”

“That won’t going to happen Auntie. I assure you that. These people just want to talk to her and see her is that hard to do?”

“fine I hope you know what you’re doing Rhea. Daniel, bring them on the guest rooms first let them rest since Hyoyeon isn’t available for them to see yet.”

“where is my daughter Auntie?”

“she’s having a training with the Princes of Kunzite Kingdom right now which means her cousins. She mustn't be disturbed while having training. Daniel bring them to the guest room now and let them rest I’m sure they’re tried from travelling from their world.”

“yes, your highness. Please come with me.” he lead them to their rooms and they all followed him.

While they were walking it was an awkward atmosphere but Leeteuk break the ice.

“doojoon-ah how come you’re also here? You were just in the Music Bank Recording with the Beast members.”

“the doojoon with the Beast members is my clone so that they wouldn’t know that I’m gone. If you’re asking why am I here, well I’m a royal  guard here. The protector of this Kingdom and I’m a son of the most trusted warrior of this land.”

“meaning that you and Hyoyeon have a relationship?” heechul ask

Doojoon’s guard went down of what heechul asked him but he didn’t respond.

“come on doojoon-ah, tell us your relationship with unnie.” Seohyun said

“we don’t have that kind of relationship that you’re thinking.”

“but do you like her Doojoon?” it was eunhyuk who ask him. Everyone eyed him and he notice that.

“why? I’m just asking I’m also curious you know besides I’m her friend so I should also know the guys that who likes her.” He explained

“I’ll just tell you went we reach your room.”

With that the atmosphere became awkward again.

Eunhyuk’s POV (first time? Haha)

When I ask doojoon if he like hyoyeon he told us that he’ll just tell us when we reach our rooms.

Honestly I don’t know why I ask that question but knowing that doojoon is here it somehow make me Jealous?

No, no, no I can’t be jealous I already have Gyuri that I love. Maybe I’m jealous of him because he’s always with her now that they’re here.

When we reach our room heechul hyung ask again if he likes Hyoyeon

“actually it’s not like Heechul-sunbae. Ever since we are young I already love her. I always protect or always be with her not because it was my duty to do but it was because of love for her.”

“then you haven’t confess to her yet?” siwon said

Ok it’s getting intense here now and I can’t breathe properly now.

“I can’t confess to her and I mustn’t. even though the royalties treat the Royal Guards as a member of a family our status and their status are still different. And also, Princess Hyoyeon has someone inside her heart now and it isn’t me.” he said and look at me

Why did he look at me anyway? What is he trying to tell me? Hyoyeon likes me? no she doesn’t beside were just best friends and I also have a girlfriend. Hyoyeon isn’t that kind of girl.

“can you tell us who it is doojoon, please?”

“I’m sorry but I can’t you guys must find out if you really want to know. I have to go now, I still have to be in Princess Hyoyeon’s training. Once she’s done with it I’ll let you see her. For the meantime, just rest since it’s a tiring travel, if in case you need anything just call on the maids and they’ll serve you.”

With that he leave the room and I laid on the bed.

Should I ask her who she loves? But why would I? of course I’m curious duh. She hasn’t tell me about it yet and I’m dying to know. Leeteuk look through the window and gasped some air.

“woah this is so good, away from the busy city and you could really enjoy nature here.”

“yeah it’s true but I can’t use my phone nor my Twitter or Weibo account there’s no signal here.” Heechul-hyung exclaimed

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and see whether it’s true or not and it is we can’t really use our phones because there is no signal

“well I will just take a nap since I’m sleepy.” Jessica said

All of the SNSD members made their way on the next room and it’s only us who were left.

“so hyukjae, aren’t you jealous that doojoon is here with your dancing queen?” Yesung said

“no I’m not why would I? but I’m just curious of the guy she likes.”

“tsk, whatever, you’re really a slow poke. I’m going to take a nap too.” Donghae said and everyone agreed with him

Aigoo, why can’t I breathe properly it’s like I run at the marathon but I didn’t.  My heart aches every time I think that doojoon love her and I don’t know why am I’m feeling this kind of feeling.

Don’t tell me that I also love her? But no it was Gyuri that I love. I love hyoyeon but only in a sister way not the love that I have for Gyuri.

Hyoyeon’s POV

I’m having a training now with my cousins which are Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O/Kyungsoo, Kai and my favorite cousin Sehun.

“yah noona, why are you so great in fighting?” Sehun said

They speak Hangeul since I teach them for being a long time that I wasn’t here it’s hard for me not to speak in Hangeul anymore.

“you’re just slow Sehun-ah, beside you’re not even hurting me. hello guys please be reminded there were in a training right now not some sort of a game.”

“but noona we can’t hurt you okay? You’re a lady and we are guys do you think it’s unmannered to hit a lady.” Suho said

“wow, so you guys are telling me that you’re a gentlemen?”

“of course we are the Princes of Kunzite Kingdom and you’re our cousin.” Chanyeol said

“tsk, whatever just hit me okay or think that I was a guy.”

“noona we really can’t hit you.” Kai said

“hit me or I’ll tell the elders that you sneak out of Beryl land and went to the mortal world just see me and see some women on the mortal world which is forbidden.”

They all look at each other and I know that they’re having a second thought now of not hitting me during this training. Good job hyoyeon you’re really a genius haha :P

“so are you going to hit me or not now my dear cousins?”

“aish noona you’re blackmailing us again.” D.O exclaimed

“do it or I’ll tell them.”

With that I take all attacked me but of course I was trained to fight ever since so it’s just a piece of cake for me.

“hey guys I think the one who needs this training is not me but it’s you.”

“You’re really unfair noona.” Sehun said and pout like a kid

“yah stop pouting. We have to do to finish this now.”

“aish were already tired noona.”

“no way come on let’s finish this and I’ll tell the maid to prepare your favorite foods.”

Then doojoon pop out like he has a teleport thing

“Princess the Queen told me that you can already stop you’re training.”

All of them sigh after they heard that

“thank goodness Royal Guard Daniel, you saved us from her.” Suho said

“yah what do you mean saved, huh Suho.”

“it’s true you know if he hasn’t appear then we won’t be able to move anymore.”

“aish whatever.”

“and also Princess, the SNSD members and Super Junior members are here.”

“what?! Doojoon-ah stop kidding.”

“I’m not kidding, they’re here and Eunhyuk-sunbae was with them.”

No way, I can’t see him and I don’t want to see him or even them.

“why are they here?”

“princess rhea brought them here because they wanted to see you.”

What the hell?! Now they know that I’m not an ordinary person and I’m a princess. Aish otteoke?

“noona gwenchana?” kai said

“neh, let’s go and take a rest first after that you guys need to accompany me, also you doojoon-ah.”

“neh, araso, noona.”

“as you wish Princess.”


so that's it hope you'll give me some suggestion for this fanfic :)