Introducing EXO Part 2

I need to do this

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

Here am I making my way where my friends are. I was very nervous as I approach their room. A lot of things were going into my mind, like “how will I face them?” etc. since they’re here might as well tell them the real me or add some details to what they know, I’m sure that my mother had told them about me before going to this world.

“Princess Hyoyeon?”

“Neh Doojoon-ah?”

I look at him waiting for him to speak if there’s something that he need to tell me but I’m not sure if he’s going to tell me something or what. I can see on his eyes that there’s something that want to tell me but he’s not uttering a word.

“what’s wrong Doojoon-ah?”

“nothing Princess”

“oh come on I know there’s something you want to tell me. say it.”

“I was just wondering on how you are going to face them?”

“oh, about that. Actually I don’t know but I have to right, since they’re my friends and my sisters?”

“but how about Eunhyuk-sunbae?”

Ok he got me there. I forgot about him. How will I face him? Why would he even go here in the first place? I made my promise that I will never show myself to him but now I will break it. Besides I should’ve fall in love with him. He’s a mortal and I was a fairy not just an ordinary fairy but a royal one. I think it would be better if I still hide what I feel for him if the elders know I’ll be in danger. I would just talk to him like there’s nothing or just like the old times.

“Doojoon-ah I think I should just talk to him normally.”

“can you do it?”

“of course I can do it.”

With that I continue my way to where they are and I think I heard Doojoon murmured something though I’m not sure about it. I hope I could face them normally.

Doojoon’s POV

As she walks to where the SNSD and Super Junior are I accidentally the words that I shouldn’t say I hope she didn’t heard it.

Well I just uttered “why can’t you forget him? You’ve suffered enough because of him.”

I admit I was really jealous every time she talks about Eunhyuk-sunbae. Why did she even fell in love with him while I was always here by her side? I know that I’m just a soldier and she’s a Princess, but I could still fall in love with her right, although it will just only be a dream. She loves Eunhyuk-sunbae but she can’t because she’s a fairy and a princess and I love her but I can’t because I’m just a soldier. If I were a Prince maybe I am allowed but I’m not a prince. It was a forbidden love that I’m feeling so as her.

Well anyway I can’t let anyone knows what I really do feel for her.

I just let her go to them; I don’t want to hear their conversation since it’s their thing.

I just made my way to the garden and sat on the bench for me to think.

Why did I even fell in love with the wrong girl, saying a wrong girl means that not the same level as me? I always wish that one day both of us will be married and have kids but it’s just a wish. How could a princess marry a soldier? That’s hilarious and it will never happen so why even wish for it?

As I was thinking somebody tap my shoulder and I turned around so see who it is.

“your highnesses.” I stood up to show my respect to him it was Princes of Emerald Kingdom which is Princess Hyoyeon’s second Cousins. They are Kris, Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Tao

“How are you Daniel?” Prince Kris ask

“I’m fine sir.”

“drop the formalities Daniel. It’s just us.” Prince Lay said

“but I can’t, it would be a disrespectful for you.”

“no worries, besides we don’t like to be called Prince or your highness. We’re already sick of that because everyone addresses us like that. Also, so what if we’re Princes and you’re a soldier at least we’re all in good terms and we’re friends. By the way do you have food with you? I’m really hungry now” Prince Xiumin said

Prince Chen hit his head and that made us laugh

“Hey, Chen! Why did you hit me huh?!”

“to remind you that this isn’t a kitchen and you just ate a while ago, so why bother Daniel about food?”

“It’s not my fault that I’m hungry ok? About what you’re saying that we just ate, hello we ate our meals like 30 minutes ago and we made our way here, of course I’ll be hungry.”

“your highnesses there’s a lot of food in the kitchen. I’ll tell the maid to serve it for you.”

“Daniel, what did we just say to you?” Prince Luhan said

“oh I forgot, drop the formalities. I think I should address you as EXO-M since the Princes of the Kunzite Kingdom address themselves as EXO-K and Princess Hyoyeon’s cousins.”

“right, Where’s our cousin anyway, also those ‘kids’? When I said ‘kids’ you already know who they are right?”

“yup, those ‘kids’ are staying at the kitchen now while Princess Hyoyeon was talking to some people.”

“oh alright we’ll be going to the kitchen now.” Prince Tao said

They all made their way but Prince Kris was left behind

“uhm, Prince Kris why aren’t you going with them?”

“Just Kris Daniel ok? I just want to talk to you.”

“What do you want to talk about?”

“about what we saw a while ago. You’re thinking something right?”

“uhm, yeah but it’s not important.”

“if not, why you look like Heaven and Earth fell into you?”

I can’t even say a word to him. Am I that really obvious? Aish why can’t I hide my expression.

“you’re thinking about Hyoyeon right?”

“what? No I’m not I was just…………….”

“no need to hide it to me Daniel. Although I can’t read minds I can tell that it’s about her. What to talk about it?”

“uhm, no need I can’t tell it anyway. Maybe some other time but not now.”

“Alright feel free to approach me if you’re already want to talk about it ok?”

“yeah.”

“I’ll be going know those ‘kids’ might disturb the whole palace.” He pat my back and made his way.

I sat again on the bench and doze but after a while I fell asleep. I hope I could have a good dream then.