Beast Guesting

I need to do this

I forgot what happened on Invincible Youth 2 Episode where in Beast was the Guest so i didn't included the actual happenings on that Episode if you haven't watched it yet it was Episode 37.

2 subsribers just unsubscribe and that makes me sad. i am already suffereing from depression and anxiety and yet my readers desn't seem to understand me.

please tell me if you want me to continue writing this fanfic and i'm sorry if it wasn't the one which you expect me to write.

i know you want me to write all about Hyohyuk but there is also DooHyo here so i can't concentrate on 1 pair only.

so i really do apologize


Few Months Later…………………

Hyoyeon became a part of Invincible Youth 2 together with Sunny, whose also part of the first season. But on the middle of the Season Sunny left the variety show and it was reformatted to a B&B Inn. They would have a guest and they will plan an activity for them to have a great time while resting from the City Noise. Today is the 6th week of the B&B Inn of Invincible Youth and they would have a celebrity guest.

“Hyungs, I’m really excited for today.” Yeosob said.

“We should be resting instead of working. It was Dongwoon’s fault.” Junhyung said while his eyes are close.

They are on their way to the set of Invincible Youth 2 and of course they are tired. They haven’t had a proper sleep for this past few months. That’s why Dongwoon send a message to KBS for them to have some rest.

Even though Doojoon was really busy he make sure to check on Hyoyeon who is also busy from both local and overseas like him. He never forget to send a message to her or call to check on her safety. Hyoyeon even teases him that he was behaving like a boyfriend but he defended that she is his responsibility and the Queens might get mad at him if something happens to her.

Now that he’ll see her again, he’s really excited even though he’s really tired.

“Hey I just want us to have some bonding and rest that’s why I send a message.” Dongwoon said.

“But still, it’s like a work too. We will be in front of the camera playing around.” Junhyung said

“at least we’ll see our hoobaes and sunbaes, and have fun with them.”

No one answered him back and they just let themselves to have a rest before they start to film again.

Once they arrived, they greeted the staff and also the cast.

Doojoon was searching for Hyoyeon the whole time once they had arrived but she can’t be seen anywhere on the set. Boom notice that Doojoon was searching for something that’s why he approach him.

“Doojoon-ah is there something wrong?” Boom said as he wrapped his right arm on his shoulder.

“Aniyo Hyung.”

“Then why are you not at ease? Are you looking for something?”

“Ani, I was just looking for Hyoyeon-noona.”

“Wae? Is Hyoyeon your girlfriend?” he said with a teasing smile.

“ANIYO, I was just wondering since the whole cast is here and she was the only one who is not here.”

“Aigoo, excuses, excuses, excuses.”

“it’s true hyung. And it’s not what you think.”

“ok fine since you won’t say it to me anyway. Well Hyoyeon will just come over later since she still have a schedule. That’s what the PD said to us a while ago.”

“Oh Araso.”

They just get back to their waiting room. After a few minutes the filming starts but Hyoyeon haven’t arrived yet.

After the filming……………….

Right after the filming Doojoon went to where Hyoyeon is.

“Princess.” He said in a very low voice.

Good thing Hyoyeon immediately heard him calling. She went to him and pulled her somewhere where they can’t be seen. The people around them still have no idea about who they really are.

“Long time no see Daniel. How are you?”

“I’m fine, you?”

“I’m good. Don’t worry I’m safe. How about you? You seem very tired.” She said and place her hands on his cheeks.

“it seems that you also lose some weight too. .” She continued and squished his cheeks.

“Princess Hyoyeon that hurts.”

Hyoyeon giggled and let go of his cheeks.

“So why did you call me here? And if you’ll say something you better hurry. My manaer might call me anything.”

“well I’ll just want to hang out with you some time. We haven’t hang out a while ago since the PD said you came on the middle of the recording and I was with the other team.”

“You should’ve chosen the cooking team. Good thing Gi Kwang choose our team, I had a chance to hang out with him.”

“and aside from that I also want to say sorry about a while ago.”

“what about it? That you didn’t chose the cooking team?”

“No what I mean is about the game and when you were about to help Yoseob to tear his pumpkin pancake.” (A/N I don’t know what it calls so bear with me)

“Yah, it’s just a game you know and cameras are rolling so we have to make it witty. Though I felt a little hurt when you didn’t choose me to be my partner for the game.” She pouted

He was really guilty for not choosing her but they need to keep a low profile to avoid dating scandals again. Hyoyeon notice that he is on his guilt face so she just swept his thoughts about what happened a while ago.

“Yah I’m just kidding. I know we have to keep a low profile do that’s fine. So cheer up now, what happened a while ago is nothing ok?” she said and pat his back

“ok if not for scandals again I would’ve chosen you a while ago.”

“Its fine, by the way is everything alright at the Beryl Land? I haven’t talked to anyone in this few months.”

“the people of Amethyst Kingdom is still searching for you. The King haven’t stop yet. They are still eager to get the Gems from you.”

“then we have to be careful. Even though it’s only my mother and brother have the medallion and also my grandparents, once they knew of my whereabouts they might steal the medallion and enter the mortal world.”

“I just hope everything is alright with the Sapphire Kingdom.”

---------Meanwhile at the Beryl Land particularly at the Amethyst Kingdom-----------------

“WHAT YOU HAVEN’T FOUND HER?! WE ARE SEARCHING FOR MONTHS AND YET YOU HAVEN’T FOUND ANYTHING?!” The Kings scolded at the soldiers who are searching for Hyoyeon.

“your highness, we had search every corner of the Beryl Land and Princess Hyoyeon is nowhere.”

“how about at the area of each kingdom?”

“we haven’t looked at it.”

The king throw a Wine Glass on the floor that is near to where the soldiers are.

“YOU ARE ALL STUPID. FIND HER! EVEN AT THE VACINITY OF EACH KINGDOM. YOU SHOULD BRING ME TO HER WHATEVER IT TAKES. I HAVE TO HAVE THOSE GEMS FOR ME TO RULE THIS LAND! I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE CITIZENS HERE JUST BRING ME PRINCESS HYOYOEN OR I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU!”

“Yes Sir!”

Then the soldiers make their way to find Princess Hyoyeon again. The King sits at his throne and massage his temple.

“Where are you Princess Hyoyeon? Once I found you, I’ll make sure to have the Gems and kill you and all your clan.”