I'm Going Home

I need to do this

 

Hyoyeon went back to her group and pretend that nothing happened.

“Hyoyeon where are your aunties?” Taeyeon ask

“oh they went home already.”

“oh ok but why do you look so pale?”

“it’s nothing.”

“are you sure Hyoraengi? We’re not used to that look.” eunhyuk said

“yes I am. I think I should go now I’m really tired.”

“yah why don’t we hang out today?” eunhyuk said

“we just hangout last time besides Gyuri might get jealous.”

“no she won’t she has a sche…………..” he was stopped when his phone rings and it was Gyuri who was calling. They were talking sweetly and that makes her jealous but she hid it so that no one will notice.

“uhm guys I should go now, just tell that monkey face that I’m gone since I really need to rest.”

“ok just go home and rest well Hyoyeon-ah.”

“Neh bye.” She get out from their sight, eunhyuk just continue to talk to Gyuri, then after a while he hung up the phone.

“where’s Hyoyeon?”

“she left since she wasn’t feeling well.” Leeteuk said

“aigoo I want to hang out with her today?”

“how can you hang out with her when you are busy with your girl.” Heechul said

“aish fine I’ll just let her rest. I’ll just go out with Gyuri since she said she doesn’t have schedule now. bye guys.”

“hey be careful on going out. There might be some paparazzi or something.”

“yes I know.”

 ======================after 3 days====================

Hyoyeon doesn’t want to go but because of experiencing loneliness because of heart broken since Gyuri and Eunhyuk were dating and because of being underrated among her group. She decided on that matter. Hyoyeon started to do her plan, she keep on hanging out with everyone.

“Hyoyeon-ah are you alright?” Jessica said

“of course I am, I just want to hang out with everyone since we’ll be busy on the coming days.”

“that’s let’s go party now!” tiffany said

Everyone was having fun but to Hyoyeon she’s because she’ll be leaving any moment from now.

She secretly leave the place and silently pack her things. Her tears were flowing from her eyes. After she packed everything she called Doojoon.

“Yeoboseyo Princess.”

“Doojoon let’s go home now. my grandmothers are right I’m not destined to be here. I don’t belong here Doojoon-ah. It will just make me cry and hurt.”

“princess are you sure about that? You could still back out on coming back.”

“yes I am. If I back out on coming back they will get mad at me. I’ve think about it many time and I knew this thing would happen still. So I’ll be going home now and do what I must really do.”

“I think you’re just escaping from Eunhyuk sunbae. Have you told him what you really feel for him?”

“aniyo he was busy and eveytime I was about to tell him he is needed in his group or his girlfriend calls him.”

“so you’re just escaping from him.”

“no I’m not.”

“don’t lie to me Princess Hyoyeon. I really know if you’re telling a lie or not since I’m always with you since childhood.”

“fine, I’m escaping from him. I’m really heartbroken now since he’s really my crush and I fall for him but that’s impossible now so let’s just go home.”

“araso let’s meet and go back to our land.”

They both hung up the phone and Hyoyeon just take a last look around their dorm since everyone were at the penthouse having fun. She hold her things and use her magical power, and that is to disappear and to teleport from one place to another.

She met Doojoon on a place where no one could see them. she tool the medallion from her pouch and raised it. she said the magic word and the door of the land opened.  Doojoon went inside but Hyoyeon post for a moment.

“Princess it’s time.”

“araso.” She said and enter the magical door

“Goodbye SNSD and Goodbye Eunhyuk-oppa. Even though you didn’t notice me it’s alright at least you’re happy with someone now and I’m happy that I’m your friend.”