Hiding Plan

I need to do this

The battle begun against the Amethyst Kingdom and Hyoyeon is also dueling with them together with Doojoon and the other royal guards. The 4 fairies are also dueling with them. Queen Char hit their leader of the Amethyst Kingdom and he fall. Queen Char aimed her sword to his neck and said.

“leave this kingdom in instance.”

“alright we admit that we are defeated but it’s just for now. Remember this Queen Char, the Amethyst Kingdom will never give up until we get the 4 Gems and rule this land. Your precious granddaughter will die Mark my word.”

With that he instructed them to leave and the duel stopped. All of the royal guards and Hyoyeon went near to the 2 fairies.

“Grandmother, what should we do now?”

“Let’s gather at the Grand Hall. Tell everyone that they’re gone now. Don’t let anyone go near the grand hall Daniel. Tell that to the guards.”

“Yes Your Highnest.”

“except you. You should come with us.”

Doojoon nod and followed them. The rest of the guards inspected the whole palace and tell their fellowman that they’re gone. The royal guard assigned with the Super Junior and SNSD was being told that the Amethyst kingdom was gone and surrender for the moment. The Super Junior and SNSD immediately throw questions at him.

“Everyone, Princess Hyoyeon is safe, everyone is safe so no need to worry.”

“but…..”

“I know you are very worried with their safety but I assure you that they’re safe. Let’s just wait with the Queen’s order.”

Eunhyuk can’t calm down, not even a bit. Now that he knew that she likes him he must ask her directly whether it’s true or not, he wanted to hear it from her personally. He keeps on walking back and forth and all of them are starting to become dizzy because of him.

“Yah  HyukJae, could you stop walking back and forth?!” Heechul said

“I can’t calm down Hyung, what if I won’t see her again. I need to have a serious talk with her. Besides she’s my best friend, I can afford to lose her again.”

They just let him walk back and forth even though they are dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the Grand Hall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Char, what are you planning to do? We could have killed them now.” Pre said

“Yes we could kill them but they will surely have a revenge. We have to be careful on our moves.”

“So what now? The Amethyst Kingdom is starting again. We had enough wars, many families was destroyed, lost their own lives and a lot of things. We can’t let a war happened again this time. Now that Hyoyeon will be trained to be the ruler of this kingdom.”

“I know that Lina, what I am planning is to hide her.”

“what are you talking about. She just got home and now we’ll hide her?” Faye said

“Yes we’ll hide her. They are after her ad will surely kill her so we need to hide to secure her safety.”

“but where will we hide her?” Faye said

“I was thinking of hiding her somewhere that not anyone could go into.”

“you’re highness, could I suggest on where will be the hiding place of princess hyoyoen.”

“Sure Daniel, besides you’ll also be with her to protect her just in case of trouble.” Char said

“I am suggesting to hide her on the mortal world you’re highness.”

“What?! Why on the mortal world Daniel?”

We have a limited access on the mortal world you’re highness. The Amethyst kingdom doesn’t have the medallion use to enter the mortal world. If we’ll hide her anywhere around the Beryl Land they might locate her anytime.”

They are all in silence and after a while Faye spoke.

“Daniel has a point, we can’t hide her here so we better choose a location outside this land. The mortal world is the best candidate.”

“But what if the Amethyst Kingdom could have the medallion then we’ll be in trouble?” Pre said

“The beryl land only have 2 medallion one with Hyoyeon parents and one with us 4 so we should be careful so that they couldn’t steel the medallion.” Char said

“ok I agree as long as Daniel could protect her there’ll be no problem.” Lina Said

“Thank You for your trust on me your highness.” He said and bow a little.

“ok it’s final, we’ll send her again to the mortal world for hiding. We better send her back with her friends so that it won’t be obvious.” Char said

“You better pack now hyoyeon you’ll be going tonight, also you Daniel and tell you friend to pack as well.”

They both nod and hyoyeon proceed to their room.

When they saw her they felt relief.

“Thank Goodness you’re alright Unnie. You’re not hurt or anything?” the Maknaes said.

“no I’m not, by the way I have to tell you guys something.”

“what is it hyoyeon?” Taeyeon said

“pack your things and we’ll be going home tonight.”

“we? As in you’ll be going with us?” Taeyeon said

“Yeah, I’ll be going with you guys and we’ll leave tonight so you better hurry now and pack up your things.”

The whole group is very glad that hyoyoen will be with them back to the mortal world. Of course hyoyeon didn’t say anything because it’s a private matter. Everyone is busy packing and eunhyuk can’t hide is happiness because hyoyeon will comeback with them. He is very excited to work with her again.

The time has come and everyone is gathered on the main entrance of the beryl land. Queen Char opened the gate with the medallion and everyone is ready to go but Faye stopped them.

“what’s the matter grandma?”

“nothing you and Daniel don’t need this but your friends did.” After that she blow the powder and spread it on the SNSD and Super Junior, they had sniffed it and fainted.

“grandma why did you use the memory eraser powder?”

“so that they will not remember who you really are and where you came from.”

Hyoyeon and Daniel understood and the just help each other to move them thought the gate.

“Be careful hyoyeon.”

“yes grandma.”

The gate closes and hyoyeon sat on the ground and frown

“wahhh it’s such a bother that we have to move them through the gate. Grandma Faye timing of blowing the powder is pretty bad. “

“yeah I agree, but wait someone is missing.”

They counted the fainted body of their companion and Daniel was right, someone is missing.

“Oh My GEEEEEEEEE, Where is Eunhyuk Oppa?”

The both search the surrounding and they saw Eunhyuk walking towards the street.

“Eunhyuk-Shi!!!!!” she called her but he didn’t turn around.

She chased him and to her surprise he was walking with his earphone on. She tapped him and he stops.

“Why what’s the problem?”

“help us with them would you?” He then looked at s and SNSD.

“What happened to them?”

“my grandma called you guys before you enter the gate isn’t it?”

“really? I didn’t hear it.”

“what?! You didn’t hear but………………… aish forget it. Just help us with them please.”

“oh alright.”

The eunhyuk called their manager and Hyoyeon called their manager then after a while they picked them up.

“what’s wrong with them?”

“I don’t know Hyung just help me we have to go to the dorm now.”

“fine. And Hyoyeon we have a long talk at the dorm.” SNSD Manager Said

“neh oppa.”

With that all of them go back to the dorm and Hyoyeon is thinking of an excuse of her sudden disappearance. She can’t let him know that it’s all about her family.


here is an update

please let me have a motivation it finish this vacation.

thank you for reading