Burning

I need to do this

 

Everyone was enjoying their tour around the Beryl Land. Hyoyeon was introducing them to the people residing on each area. They feel like they’re at home since all the residence gives them a warm welcome. Doojoon was just following them around since he was just there to accompany them for their safety just in case.

All the time Eunhyuk was stealing glance at his Best friend Hyoyeon, she really changed but some of her trait that he knew was still there, like a very talkative girl and likes to play just like a choding.

He wanted to talk to her privately but he still can’t since there are a lot of people around.

At one place they stopped over and eat, they like the food that was served to them. they are serving Hyoyeon because it’s been a long time since they have a visitor whom a royalty and they don’t want her to feel like she isn’t special.

“No need to treat me like a royalty here Mrs. Lim, I’m perfectly fine. Just treat me like my friends here no need for Formalities.”

“but Princess, it’s been a long time that I haven’t serve you like this please allow me.”

“it’s alright Mrs. Lim, no need for that I’m just the usual Princess who like to be here time to time”

“as you wish princess just call me if you need anything.”

She bowed to hyoyeon and she thanked her for her warm welcome.

“wow hyoyeon you’re really special.” Donghae said

“of course she is. She’s a Princess after all.” Siwon said

“I never knew princesses still exist, well except for Jessica who is an Ice Princess.” Heechul said

“What did you say Heechul-oppa?” Jessica said while giving him a icy aura.

“I didn’t say anything, right?” he asked everybody

“you said something.” They all said in unison

“YAH! Why can’t you just go on with the flow?!”

“because you really did.” Leeteuk said

They were eating but Doojoon was just outside seated while guarding them since that’s his duty. Hyoyeon looked at him and think of something.

“Seohyun-ah, can you please pass the empty plate beside you.”

“sure unnie.” Seohyun pass her the plate and Hyoyeon started filling it with foods that Doojoon would like to eat.

“unnie what are you doing?” Yoona ask

“nothing just don’t mind me. continue with you’re eating there’s still a lot of food and we still have places that we need to go for everyone to relax from your hectic schedule. I know you guys really need that right?”

“yeah right. We’re really exhausted because of schedule.” Sungmin said

“then go ahead and eat a lot.”

Hyoyeon was still filling the plate that she was holding and went out. They didn’t notice that she went out since all of them are busy eating.

“Doojoon-ah.” She called him. He turned around and stood up from where he was seated.

“Yes princess?”

“here eat these.” She handed him the plate but he refuse to take it from her.

“no, it’s alright. I’m fine princess.”

“you know very well that I don’t like people being left out right? What I eat, will also be the same with you. If I’m going to eat then you should also. you’re not just a royal guard to me Doojoon-ah. So eat up, it’s all your favorite anyway.”

“but princess………………………”

“please Doojoon.” She plead him and Doojoon can’t resist those pleading eyes of her.

“fine, but there’s one problem……………………”

“what?”

“I can’t eat it up with these gears I can’t even hold a plate.”

“why do you have to wear that gear anyway? Well never mind I have a solution for that. You sit and I’ll be the one to handle it.”

Doojoon sit on the seat and Hyoyeon also sat beside him. She picked the fork and start to feed him.

“Princess you can’t do that.”

“why?”

“I’m a guard you’re a princess and it would be awkward if you feed me. besides you’re friends are here.”

“just eat it. say ahhh.”

“but I’m not a ………………” hyoyeon put the food inside his mouth while it’s still open. Doojoon almost choke because of that.

“Yah Princess Hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon was giggling because of his reaction when she places the food inside .

“if you just opened your mouth a while ago then it would happened anyway. Here’s another one.”

“wait for a moment. I’m still chewing I can’t eat it all in one.”

“fine.” She waited for him to swallow the food inside his mouth and after that she feed him again.

Doojoon was enjoying the moment since it’s very rare for them to have this kind of bonding. They never knew that the SNSD and Super Junior members were watching them the whole time. It’s like they’re watching a romantic movie.

“kya~ they’re so sweet.” Tiffany said squealing like a fangirl

“yeah, I’m really jealous of them.” sunny said.

The girls were admiring them and keep on telling that they’re really sweet and envious of them. the Super Junior Member indeed getting irritated with them but most of them are having an idea on how to be romantic to the girls. Out of the Super Junior who is thinking on how to be romantic it was only Eunhyuk who is jealous from what he sees from Doojoon and Hyoyeon. His face was already red because of jealousy but he still doesn’t know why he was like that either.

He was just playing with the food and keep on stealing a glance from them.

“how can they be really sweet? Well Hyoyeon was really a sweet girl but does she really need to do that in front of me?!” he was saying on his mind while still playing on his food.

“Yah Eunhyuk-ah, are you alright?” Yesung ask

“yeah I’m fine. Just don’t mind me.”

“are you sure?”

“yeah.”

“or you’re jealous of Hyoyeon and Doojoon?”

“I’m not jealous Hyung. Why would i?”

“oh really? Then why are you glancing with them with those eyes. You know if eyes could kill anyone then you’ve already killed Doojoon.”

“whatever.”

He look at them again and still, Hyoyeon was feeding him sometimes they’re arguing like a couple but that didn’t affect them, they’re even giggling or even chatting.

Eunhyuk just stop playing with his food and just drink water to subside his heartburn.

Then after a while Hyoyeon went back inside and get some water for him. After that she went to Doojoon again.

“Hyoyeon-ah did you really changed? You’re not even talking to me.” Eunhyuk said to his mind.

When Hyoyeon went back to Doojoon, he grabbed the glass of water with both hands and drink it.

“princess have you eaten already?”

“actually…………… not yet.”

“you keep on feeding me but you haven’t eaten yet. You better eat now Princess, it’s not good if you’re starving.”

“says who, who doesn’t want to be fed a while ago. I can’t even move now my hands are all numb.” She said and pouted.

“Hey I’m starting to have a guilt feeling here.”

“just kidding, I’m alright. I’ll just eat first ok?”

He nod and Hyoyeon went back inside.

Once she was inside everyone was eyeing her

“what’s the matter?”

“unnie, are you and Doojoon is in that kind of relationship?” Seohyun ask

“no we’re not were just friends that’s all.”

“then why are you acting like a couple a while ago?” taeyeon added

“we are usually like that since were young.”

“eh? Meaning you’ve known each other since you’re young?” Jessica said

“yeah, that’s why we are really close.”

She started to eat and Eunhyuk was eyeing her. He wanted to ask something but he doesn’t know if it’s appropriate to ask her at this moment.

“Hyoyeon-ah, can I ask something?”

“sure Eunhyuk-sunbae.”

“what’s with the sunbae again? I told you to call me oppa didn’t I?”

“just ask your question.”

“why did you change?”

She look up to him and say

“I didn’t change. I’m still Hyoyeon that you knew.”

“no you’re not. Where’s the boyish Hyoyeon that I know the hyoyeon who always make pranks to everyone the one who laughs merrily without minding what people would say and the Hyoyeon who is my Best friend.”

Hyoyeon was about to tear up because of what Eunhyuk had said but she can let him that weak side of her. She was known as the strongest among them and can’t be easily cried.

“Well that Hyoyeon whom you are talking about died. That Hyoyeon is not existing anymore it’s all in your imagination now because that Hyoyeon will never come back again because of a painful experienced she had when she was still living on the traits that you’ve mention.”

She just continue eating and Eunhyuk was about to cry because of what she said to him.

“tell me what experienced that Hyoyeon in the past that made her die?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“please tell me I want to know what the cause of that Hyoyeon’s death.”

“I’ll tell you when we go back to the palace. We’ll talk in private.”


please do leave a comment after reading 

thank you :)