small talk with doojoon

I need to do this

 

“mianhae but she’s not here.” Hyoyeon’s mom said to them when they reach their home

“please tell us where she is. SNSD can’t continue without her.” Taeyeon said

“I know but please respect her decision. I know this may cause issue but she won’t know or hear it either.”

“if issues occurs the whole world will know it. they might spread some rumors of our disbandment so please tell us where she is we need to talk to her ASAP.”

“I’m really sorry but I can’t tell where she is and please just don’t find her anymore cause no matter how hard you search for her in every place in Korea or in other country you won’t find her.”

“how come we can’t find her. The world is just small for us to see her?”

“I can’t tell you everything. I’m not kidding when I told you that you won’t find her so please leave cause you won’t get any information from me. I’m really sorry.”

“but Mrs. Kim………….” Hyoyeon mom shut the door before they could ask again.

They just decided to go home with any clue where Hyoyeon is.

“where’s unnie? I already miss her.” Seohyun said

“me too, I miss her cooking, I haven’t eaten hyo-unnies dish cause she’s gone.” Sooyoung said

“why can’t her mom tell where she is? She must help us since it’s her mom. She should be worried that her daughter is missing but why is it that she doesn’t care?”

“maybe they know where she is. They just don’t want us to know of her whereabouts.”

“I want to see her badly.”

They all sighed because they failed to know where hyoyeon is but they really hope that they would find her ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hyoyeon’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon was wondering beside the Lake of Truth and reminiscing the days she spent in the land of mortals. After the elders told her that she must leave, she tried to tell Eunhyuk that the crush she was talking about is him.  Every time she’s with him, she finds the right time to tell him but she can’t. He always leaves her when he is needed in his group or when his girlfriend was talking to him.

She just hid what she really want to say and just pretend that it’s that important. She can’t also love a mortal like him since it’s against the Law of Beryl.

She was seating on a very large rock beside the lake not even saying a word but her tears may drop from her eyes anytime. She misses everyone, her group, her sunbaes and hoobaes that she was close to and also Eunhyuk. If she has her flute with her right now she may be playing it by now or already crying, good thing she left it in the palace. Then a soldier go near her and sat beside her.

“Princess are you alright?” Doojoon said to her but since they’re already back to their land his name is now Daniel, but hyoyeon insisted to call him like that even though they’re back  now.

“yeah I’m fine.” She said and release a heavy sigh

“no you’re not.”

“I told you I’m fine. See?” she flash a sweet smile to him but that was a fake smile, she did it so that he won’t be worried for her.

“that’s not your real smile. You can’t fool me with that.”

She frowned a little a remove the smile from her face.

“fine I lost. It’s just that I miss them.”

“your group or your secret crush”

“of course my group you silly guy.”

“then how about Eunhyuk sunbae?”

“well maybe a little but it doesn’t matter now since I’m here and a royal blood fairy can’t love a mortal like him so were not really for each other.”

“you haven’t told him yet do you?

“I was about to tell but there’s always distraction. “

“I’m sure you’ll find someone in the future.”

“whatever, do you miss your group too?”

“yeah I miss them but they didn’t know that I’m gone since I left my clone there. I’m sure you’re the talk of the crowd now cause maybe they already know that you’re gone.”

“yeah you’re right good for you, even though the doojoon there is only a clone they wouldn’t know that you leave. Wait don’t you have girlfriend in the mortal world?”

“how could I have a girlfriend if were not allowed to date and I can’t have a mortal girlfriend since I’m the son of the trusted royal guard of the sapphire kingdom.”

“but you had an issue with Min of MissA right?”

“well it’s just a misunderstanding ok.”

“fine but Daniel or doojoon, have you ever feel love?”

“why are you asking me?”

“nothing, just answer my question.”

“actually I don’t know.”

“how come you don’t know. Well I’ll just rephrase my question. Are you in love with someone?”

“yeah, ever since I met her when were young, but she doesn’t like me at all.”

“why not? You’re a mighty warrior here and all the fairies likes you, royalty or not, since you are well known charismatic soldier.”

“not for her I guess. She’s in love with someone else an if ever I’ll confess to her she will surely reject me.”

“that’s rude. Don’t be so negative.i know she won’t reject you.”

“I wish too but it’s really impossible. I dedicate myself to protect this land and the sapphire kingdom which my family served for a long time now. the elders also become my family since you treat the servants and guards as part of your family. I can’t leave those things cause as long as I’m alive I’ll protect it no matter what.”

“but you also need someone whom you could live forever.”

“let’s not talk about it anymore your highness. We have to go back to your kingdom. The queen and royal highnesses might be looking for you.”

“ok let’s go.

She stood up from the rock where she was seated but she slips. Doojoon immediately held her hand before she fell into the lake. He pulled her towards him for her to get out from that point. Then he held her on his arms just like he was hugging her and their eyes met. He was trying to get closer and closer to her face and tempting to stole a kiss from her.

Hyoyeon was like a statue while he was trying to do what he wants to do. She can’t move even though she wants to, she feels like she was waiting for something to happen  but she made a fake cough before anything else and that made doojoon snap from his thoughts.

“uhm, lets’ go back now. Grandmother Pre might scold me again for wondering around for so long.”

“ahh, yeah sure. You didn’t have injury on your foot or something?”

“ahh no I don’t have and thank you doojoon-ah.”

“no problem, anything for you princess.”

“thanks.” She smile and walk ahead.

They go back to the sapphire kingdom and doojoon was scolding himself mentally

“aish I should’ve done that. You’re really not think Daniel. She doesn’t like you ok so stop your hopes on her. You’re just a royal guard, she’s a princess and besides she only have Eunhyuk-sunbae inside her heart. But why not? I’m close to the royal highnesses since I was a child maybe I could be with her in the future but…………. Aish never mind  I can’t replace eunhyuk-sunbae inside her heart even though he’s a mortal. Lucky him he got her heart but me………….just an assuming one.” He said and sighed