Just Confess

I need to do this

 

They all returned to the palace and Hyoyeon told them to rest since its already late. The Super Junior and SNSD members went to their respective rooms but Eunhyuk didn’t go to his room.

“Eunhyuk-shi, why don’t you go to room now. I know you’re tired from walking all day.” Hyoyeon said.

“I need to talk to you now Hyoyeon-ah…………………………………In  private.” He said as he eyed on Doojoon. He knows that Doojoon would never leave her side since he was Hyoyeon’s royal guard.

“Ok, Doojoon-ah, please leave us alone for a while.”

“as you wish Princess Hyoyeon.” He bowed to her and make his way to no one knows where he was going.

Once Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk left no one speaks, in short they became awkward.

“What is it that you want to talk about Eunhyuk-shi?”

“stop being formal to me Hyoyeon. I want to hear you say ‘oppa’ to me. what happened to you anyway? You’re not the Hyoyeon I knew for a long time.”

“you really want to know what happened to me, or you just want to have a conversation?”

“I’m serious Hyoyeon. Now tell me what exactly happened to you. Where’s the Hyoyeon I knew for more than 5 or 6 years?”

“she’s dead, I’m the reincarnated Hyoyeon, whom is an underrated by SMent, the one who has a minimum number of fans, the one who wasn’t loved by the only person whom she loved and the one who’s the ugliest among SNSD.. the Hyoyeon you’re facing now is not the Hyoyeon you knew anymore. The Hyoyeon you were referring to will never comeback. If you’re asking what the cause of her death, it was because of you Lee Hyuk Jae.” She said as she look into his eyes.

Eunhyuk’s POV

What is hyoyeon’s talking about? I’m the cause of her death? NO WAY! I never did anything wrong to her.

“what are you talking about? stop this nonsense Hyoyeon!”

“It’s not a nonsense thing. You’re really the reason why I died!” she said

I can see that tears were forming from her eyes. I really can’t understand it, why did I do? I don’t know what to say next so I just stared at her.

“I think you should ask your members Eunhyuk-oppa. Even though I want to tell you everything and get mad at you, I can’t do it and I don’t know why.” Now she was already crying, crying in front of me and it’s the first time I see her cry.

“tell me Hyo, don’t make my life miserable, you’re my friend and who should also open up to me not only to your members.”

“yeah right, you’re my…………………………………… my Friend, that’s the word I hate the most hearing from you. You’re too friendly to me and that made me like this. Enough of this conversation Eunhyuk-oppa, just stop this. Stop everything, being my friend, my dance partner everything that we have because it will only go to nowhere.”

She was about to go but I pulled her and give her a hug. I don’t have any idea why I did that but I really want to hug her right now. As I was hugging her she continues to shed tears. I feel some electricity flow through my body and I don’t know why I’m feeling that way but one thing I was really sure about. I feel glad that I embraced her like this.

End of POV

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk stay put on that position and they didn’t know that Doojoon was there the whole time. Even though Hyoyeon told him to leave he never left them, he was listening the whole time and what surprised him, Hyoyeon also hugged him back. he can’t control himself to get jealous. He leaved his spot and go to where the soldiers have their training. He uses his sword and do some combat stunts. This is the only way he know that could help him release his emotion besides it’s only his sword which he was with since young. He do the stunts until he gets tired and collapse.

“what are you doing here?” someone said

“Father” he said

He stood up and bowed to him. His father came near him and pats his shoulder.

“why are you here? It’s already late my son, you should take some rest now.”

“nothing father I was just practicing my skills.”

“practicing or releasing some unwanted emotion you’re having right now?”

“father I’m not, I was just………………………………”

“you can’t hide anything to me Daniel. I know you. It’s about princess Hyoyeon isn’t it?”

He just keep silence.

“I think you know the rules my son and I can see that you’re really obeying those rule but your heart doesn’t want to right.”

“What are you talking about father?”

“I know you love princess hyoyeon, but you can’t love her. Don’t you know that you’re just like Kenneth?”

“lieutenant Kenneth?”

“yeah, he was just like you. He fall in love with Queen Char few years ago when she’s still a princess. Princess Miley even taught her a mortal word.”

“what’s that word?”

“ ‘I love you’ that’s the way on how would they know if it’s really Kenneth or Queen Char. They love each other but Queen Char was really shy to express it until Kenneth died. When he died Queen Char never wishes to have a husband.”

“but lieutenant Kenneth could go back here we was just with our God he could he reincarnated.”

“yes he could but I think it’s not yet the time for him to comeback. I also wish that he will comeback. Queen Char would be very happy when that happen though she won’t let anyone notice that she was glad that Kenneth came back. anyway are you going to die first before you confess to Princess Hyoyeon?”

“you know that the royal guards are not allowed to fall in love with a royal, dad.”

“Honestly that was a false Law. The Beryl Land never have that law Queen Char just invented it because she doesn’t want to experience anyone from the Royalties the things she experience from the past.”

“Dad, even though I confess to her, she won’t like me. she like a mortal and that’s Eunhyuk.”

“so what at least you confessed, who knows maybe you two will be the next Kenneth and Queen Char, remove the dramatic part of course.”

“Dad, you can’t match her with me cause…………………”

“Stop it Daniel, I know you like matching up with her and spending time with her. Maybe if you’re a girl you’re already squealing deep inside.”

“DAD!”

“Fine, just take a rest now. nothing will happen if you continue that ‘skill enhancement’ excuse to hide your feeling.”

“yes father.”

“and one more thing we will have a party the day after tomorrow and the Queen wants you to dance with Princess Hyoyeon. The mortals were also invited, they want to let them see how the Beryl people would organize a party.” With that his father take his leave and Doojoon put back his sword.

Now he was thinking if he should really confess to Hyoyeon or not.


if you guys want me to continue this story please, please, please and please

suggest on what you want for this story plot because seriously i'm running out of ideas now

anyway thank you for being patient to this Fanfic and please still be patient to read this story

thank you :)