the agreement

I need to do this

 

“hyoyeon, do you want to go with me?” her aunt ask her

“where will we go aunt Jane? The elders might not allow me.”

“don’t worry we’ll just visit your family. I’ll tell you grandmothers about it.”

“really? We’re go to visit them? let’s go now I already miss my big brother together with mom and dad.”

“ok I’ll just tell them about it.”

She ask the queen of Sapphire Kingdom and also its sister which are princesses and the daughter of the late queen of the kingdom. They agree to it but they had an agreement that Hyoyeon mustn’t interact with others since they will be going to the mortal world.

Hyoyeon and her aunt stayed on the mortal world for a month together with Hyoyeon’s family. Her brother was a Prince of Kunzite kingdom since their father was the crowed prince of that kingdom while their mother was a Princess of Sapphire kingdom so Hyoyeon is the Princess of the sapphire kingdom too.

Their parents decided to live like a mortal since the land of Beryl was always in chaos for the 4 elemental gems, the gem of fire, earth, water and wind. There’s always a battle ever since the gem of life separated into 4 gems and each kingdom have a gem to protect. The sapphire Kingdom protects the gem of wind, the emerald kingdom protects the gem of water, Amethyst kingdom the gem of fire and the Kunzite kingdom, the gem of earth.

Because of the greediness of the amethyst kingdom for power to rule of the land of Beryl, they declare war on the other 3 kingdom and the war lasted for 3years.

Now the land of beryl was now at peace but we can’t interpret if there will be another war for the land to survive.

The 4 elemental gems was in the care of the 4 royal blooded fairies of the land which was the daughters of the late queen of the Sapphire Kingdom. They are Pre, the eldest and the one who hands the gem of fire, Faye the 2nd eldest and who take care of the gem of wind, Lina the next eldest hold the gem of water and Char the youngest and the current queen of the kingdom and ruler of the Beryl land, she have the gem of earth.

In four of the sibling only Char doesn’t have a child or a husband so she just treat her nieces, nephew, and grandchildren as her own.

Hyoyeon’s mother was the child of Faye and according to the prophecy, Hyoyeon will be the heir of the throne and she will be the last royal blood that will rule on the land unless she will have a child that was not created by love of 2 person but by the destiny of their God for them.

While on the mortal world hyoyeon and her mother was wondering around the park but her mother begun to ask something.

“Hyoyeon my dear are you ready to be the next queen after your grandmother Char?”

“mom why are you telling me all those things? I’m only 11 years old.”

“yes you are but it’s your destiny.”

“do I really have to do that? Why don’t you go back to our land mom. When I was staying there it was only aunt Jane and the elders accompanies me and they were training me in everything from being a warrior to being queen and some of my intellectual ability and the laws as well.”

“but Daniel is also there with you. Since his father was the most trusted soldier of our kingdom and he will follow his father’s path.”

“aside from him mom and yes he is always with me because they entrusted me to him for my protection.”

“Hyoyeon your dad and I want to live a peaceful life that’s why we’re here but the elders and the kingdom needs you, so we left you on Beryl land, my mother and aunt won’t allow us to take you because of the prophecy.”

“but mom I always miss you, dad and my big brother alex.”

“we also miss you but we have to do it. want to go to the playground?”

She nod and they went to the playground. While they were there they notice that there are a lot of people watching and she saw a stage. Hyoyeon want to watch also so she drag her mom too. There she saw a person dancing or singing and she read the sign that was located on the stage and it was a public audition for the next S.M. Entertainment artist.

“mom I also want to join.”

“no Hyoyeon you mustn’t. remember your responsibility as a princess.”

“but mom I can dance well and sing like grandmother Lina. Please let me join.”

“hyoyeon it’s not my decision if you must join or not. You have to convince your grandmothers first.”

When they have to leave the mortal world, Hyoyeon immediately tell the elders about it as soon as she step into their Kingdom.

“That’s a Big NO hyoyeon. You are not fit to that world you’re a princess and the next ruler of this land.” Char said with a fierce on her face

“but grandma I really want to join and be a normal person.”

“you’re not a normal person for god’s sake. Remember that you have the magical powers of the 4 gems and later on you’ll be the one to protect those 4 gems.”

“Char why don’t we give it a try since her family was also there.” Lina said

“but Lina the Prophecy. We must stick to that. Being an artist is just a nonsense thing compare to our duties.”

“Grandma please let me do it.”

“ok Hyoyeon we’ll allow.” Pre Said

“what are you saying Pre?” char said

“relax Char. Hyoyeon we’ll have an agreement before you do want you want.”

“then let it be Grandma Pre. I’ll do anything.”

“we’ll give you a maximum of 10-11 years for you request. Once it was done we’ll have to take you back whether you like it or not even though you’ve succeeded.”

“I think that’s a good one isn’t it Char?” Faye said

“yeah I think so. What will be your respond Hyoyeon?”

“F…Fine. I’ll do it and I agree.”

“and one more thing. You are not allow to fall in love to a mortal whatever happens.” Char added