Expect the unexpected .

It's when I met you ...

--- 3 Month past --- 

Your POV

Yeah , and everyone was in University now without Sunggyu , Tiffany and Jessica . And yeah , the loners are Taeyeon , Hoya and Dongwoo . Poor them ... 

"Yah , hajima !" I screamed .

"This is science !" Yuri said and she cut the frog's skin timidly .

I was totally freaking out and Yuri still insisted to cut it .

"KYAAAA !" We then heard Sunny's dolphin scream . Everyone made their eyes on her . Yeah , Woohyun had made Sunny cried .

"Yah , mianhae !" Woohyun laughed even though Sunny was crying .

"Wae geurae ?" I bent down asking Sunny and saw something moving beside her . 

The frog's heart that Woohyun cut .

"KYAAA !" I started to shout too and L came beside me and pulled me up .

"Yah , Nam Woohyun , you're too much !" Taeyeon pulled Sunny up .

"I-i-YAH , I DIDN'T MEAN IT RIGHT ! IT JUST DROPPED ON HER !!" Woohyun was frustrated .

"Hyung , pick it up and throw it away ." L dared Woohyun .

"Yah , you think i don't dare to ?" Woohyun bent down and picked the heart up .

"ROARRRRR !" Someone outside the class shouted and Woohyun threw the heart around .

"KYAAAA !" Everyone screamed and the person outside came into the class .

"Kim Myungsoo , long time no see ~" The person was wearing a black jacket and had a cap on , spoke in english .

"Nugu (who is that) ?" Everyone was curious and busying whispering away .

"You'll find out soon ." The person ran away .

"Isanghae (weird) ..." Everyone mumbled .

"English ? Might that person be Jung Jinwoon ?" I mumbled to myself and we all went back to work .


Awhile later , we went to have our lunch in the canteen and saw the person again .

"Jeogi ... nuguseyo (excuse me ... who are you) ?" I tapped the person's shoulder but as he turned and saw me , he ran away . 

I didn't even had a chance to look at his face .

"Yah , who's that person ?" L's hand sled on my waist .

"I don't know ... he saw me and he ran away ." I said .

"Oh ... maybe he's your fan ~" L sang and sat down . 

"You're not scared that he might catch me away ?" I whispered .

"Why should I ?" L shrugged his shoulders and started eating .

"Yah ! Nan neo-ui yeojachingu yah (I'm your girlfriend , you know) !" I slapped his arms hard and the rest were laughing .

"Waeyo ? I thought you can protect yourself ? That's what you always say that ?" L rubbed his arms and exclaimed .

"Aish , neo jinjja-" 

"You're having your period right ? You've been so aggressive nowadays ..." L bursted out and everyone started laughing more . 

"Why should you care ? Eat your rice !" I pushed his head down . His face almost touched the food . Our bickering continued till lesson started .


"Okay , class , you have a new student here . Please clap !" Miss Jean said .

"Annyeong , i'm Jim Jung Jinwoon . Nice to meet you ." He exclaimed .

"Mwo ?!" Taeyeon , Hoya , Dongwoo , L , Yuri , Sunny , Woohyun , Sungyeol and I shouted .

"Yeah , is there any problem ? Oh , Kim Myungsoo , long time no see !" Jinwoon took his cap off and smiled .

"Yeogsi , Jung Jinwoon i-ya ..." I buried my face with my hands as the teacher assigned Jinwoon to sit beside me .

"Cool much ?" L raised his brows as he looked at Sungyeol who was laughing .

"Yah , Im Ye Jin , miss me ?" Jinwoon leaned forward to me and asked .

"I thought you-" I was then interupted by L .

"Yah , Jung Jinwoon , I miss you a lot ! I thought you said 4 years ?! Why are you back now ?" L squeezed in between Jinwoon and I .

Jinwoon raised a brow and smirked , "Because i missed you a lot too ... awww-" 

Okay , that random and weird , "wait , wait , wait , since when you both have been so close to each other ?"

"We ?" They both even answer in unison .

"Ah , we .... We were VERY GOOD friends since a LONG TIME ago ... you know ... heh ." Jinwoon and L forced the sentence out . I chuckled and broke them apart . 

"May I have a chat with Jinwoon now , please ?" I smiled and pushed L away . 

"I love you ... hehe ." I sent a flying kiss to L as he gave me a dirty look . I know i'm getting into trouble soon ... 

"Yah , how's life ?" I asked Jinwoon .

"Great ! It's very relaxing there ." He replied .

"Aww , glad to hear that ." I smiled .

"Hey , wanna play a trick on L ?" He suggested . I was curious but wanted to too . He then whispered to me something ...

"Jinjja ?!?! Omo , congrats !!!" I yelled and got reprimanded by my teacher .

"Deal ." I beamed .

 

After school .

"Ye Jin-ah , do you want to have dinner together ?" Jinwoon said loudly and i took a little glance at L's reaction .

"OKAY !" I shouted .

He looked over to our side and narrowed his eyes on me . My heart was thumping . I looked away and blinked several times to Jinwoon , signalling that 'Mission 1' is success . 

I walked over to Taeyeon and said , "Mianhae , Taeyeonnie , we can't have dinner with you all tonight ... I'm GOING OUT with Jinwoon tonight ." 

"Eoh , okay . Have fun ." 

Then i quickly pulled Jinwoon away .

"Am i really her boyrfriend ? She didn't even report to me ." L shrugged his shoulders .


~YO PEOPLEEEZ, i'm back! ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be the final and i'm done!!! ^^ Hmm, Jinwoon is back! Muahahaha, what's the secret that he'd told you... :/ Find out next chapter!!! <3 And i've started a new fic!!!! L.Joe x You fic!!! Angels, you can read it!!! Go and subscribe and comment too! I've been into Teen Top nowadays... my friends brainwashed me:DDD kekeke, okay see ya in the next chapter!~