The "secret" place .

It's when I met you ...

Woohyun's POV 

I was on the way to school when i saw someone , opposite the road , fell from a bike . She looked familiar . Until she turned back , looking around , i knew it .

I rushed to the opposite side . 

"Ah ... Ack ..." Sunny tried to stand up but couldn't .

"Sunny , gwaenchan-ah ?!" I ran and helped her up . 

"Eoh , a-annyeong ..." She forced a smile . Her knees were scraped by the rough concrete ground and her arms were bleeding too . I grabbed her bike and rode her to school .

"Yah , hold on tight . I know you're in pain now . I'm going fast , if you fall again , it'll be a big trouble . Ara ?" I told her . Then i felt her arms wrapped over my waist and her face leaning on my back . My heart's racing really quick like how i'm pedalling the bike now . A smile formed on my face . I wish that time stops here . You have no idea how i like her . It's more than like now , i guess . I wanted her to be my girlfriend but she still haven't given me an answer to it . I'll continue to wait , no matter what . I'll definitely catch her , one day . I'll continue staying at her side , protecting her , comforting her , do everything i can .

"O-oppa ... I feel so dizzy ..." Sunny said . Wait , what did she just called me ?! O-o-o-oppa ?! JINJJA ?! My heart beat's getting faster and faster . The faster it goes , the faster i pedal . I'M BURSTING OUT WITH HAPPINESS !

"Sunny-yah , you rest first , we're reaching . Wait ." I rode faster and finally we reached . I piggy-backed her into the school . Girls were staring at us with jealousy . Then , the Queenkas came . 

"Omo omo , oppa ! What happen to her ?" Uee rushed over . 

"She fell off her bike and scraped her knees and arms . Luckily i spotted i her . I'm bringing her to the school's clinic ." I told Uee and the other members chuckled . 

"Eoh , then ppalli !" Uee followed . 

"Yah , Uee ! Are you serious ? Your acting -- DAEBAK !" Zinger whispered but I it .

So Uee's acting all along ? 


School's clinic .

"Nurse , please help her clean her wound ! She's injured !" I put Sunny who's sleeping because of her dizziness . 

The nurse quickly took the medications and helped Sunny . 

"Oppa , i think you need to ask the nurse to check her blood pressure . Because whenever Sunny falls or gets really nervous , she's get dizzy . Her mum passed this genes to her ." Uee said .

"Jinjja ? Okay , i'll inform the nurse ." I don't know whether she's lying or what so ever but i'll still protect Sunny , no matter what .

I told the nurse to check her blood pressure and they said that she needs more nutrition as she's lacking of it nowadays . 

"Uee , please take care of Sunny awhile , i'll get a hot drink for her ." I said , leaving Uee behind with Sunny .

Actually i wanted to see what will happen if I put them together . I quickly get a hot drink and hid behind the walls to peek at Uee .

"Sunny-yah ... do you know how fortunate you can have Woohyun oppa ?" I heard Uee said as she took over the nurse's job to clean Sunny's wound . 

My heart's beating madly . I was scared that Uee would do something bad to Sunny .

"I think he likes you ... Actually , i know he likes you ... But ..." Uee stopped .

"But ?!" I whispered .

"But , i'll never let you get him ... never ... ara ? I've got tons of ideas to break you both back ! So you shall await for it ~" Uee snapped and cleaned Sunny's wound roughly , causing Sunny to move her leg because of the pain . Luckily she didn't woke Sunny up .

"Uee !" I couldn't let her continue so i rushed in , scaring her . 

"Eoh , you came back . I've cleaned her wound properly already . Ah ... hope she gets better ." Uee acted .

Gosh , she's gonna continue acting ? 

"Okay , let her stay here . We've got class test . Lets go back first ." Uee pulled me out .

I looked back at Sunny , glancing her one more time .

"Oppa , ka .." Uee held my hand .

"Uee , this is a school ..." I pulled off my hand .


Sunny's POV 

I woke up in the school's clinic . Wait , i've been sleeping all along ?! 

"Who brought me here ?" I asked myself , flashing back .

"Ah , Woohyun-ssi ?" My eyes widened . 

"Ouch ." I accidently brushed my injured arms on the arm chair .

"Eoh , Sunny , you're awake ? Feeling better ?" The nurse walked to me and handed me vitamins .

"Sunny , you need to eat more nowadays . You have competition right ?" The nurse asked . 

"Ne ... you mean i haven't ate enough ?" I asked .

"Nutritious food . Not junk food .  Here , take this vitamins ." She smiled and handed me a bottle of vitamin . 

"Ne ... kamsahamnida . i think i better go back to class now ." I stood up . But my leg hurts . 

"Are you sure you can go up by yourself ?" The nurse looked at me .

"Ne ." I insisted but i really can't walk well .

"Aish , come . I'll help you up to your class ." She supported me .

As we reached the level of my class , Jessica and Tiffany just past by . 

"Sunny-yah !" They screamed and hugged me .

"Wae ?" I was startled by their sudden actions .

"What happen to you ?!?!" They took over the nurse and bowed .

"I fell off the bike ... keke ." I said , trying to be happy so that they won't be too worried .

"And Woohyun saved you ?" Tiffany asked , laughing .

"A-ani .. .he j-just past by ... m-most p-probably ..." I made things simplier .

"Ay , haha ! He just text me saying that you should eat more nutritious food ! He also told me to take good care of you ." Jessica said , chuckling with Tiffany .

"It seems that he likes you !" Tiffany shouted and students in the class looked out of the wiindow .

"Yah ... shut up ! Isn't like this , okay !" We walked back to class .


During recess time .

"Sunny , i need you awhile ." Woohyun said , taking me away from my friends .

"Wae ?" I asked but he didn't answer and brought me to the "secret" place again .

"Sit ." He said and i listened .

"You have to becareful of Uee ." He said .

Did he notice anything wrong about Uee already ?

"Eoh , wae ? S-she's kind ..." I said , trying not to make things bigger .

"Yah ! Neo ... jinjja pabo yah (You ... are really an idiot)!" Woohyun shouted . I was kinda stunned because it's my first time hearing him this loud .

"Wae ? She's really kind !" I repeated . I don't know what Uee did to Woohyun but i don't want to continue this hatred with Uee . That's all .

"Just stay away ..." He repeated .

"Andwae ... she's my friend . What really happened ?" I insisted and stood up , wanting to leave the place .

"Fine , no point saying it now . If something happens to you , don't regret ." Woohyun shouted to me . 

I was really angry . If he tell me what had happened , i wouldn't have been like this . This guy is WEIRD ! I stumbled as quickly as i can , out of the place .


COMMENT REPLIES ~

kittydandelion ; Hehe, chingu-ah, i've updated! ^.^ Hope you've enjoyed it! And i really thank you for your great support to my InfiniteGeneration fanfics! <3 I hope i can make you cry when reading this fic too :D Kekeke! Just joking! Have a nice day! 

CasterGirl ; Hello, i've updated! Hope you enjoyed though there's no L-YeJin scene today. But the next chapter will be about them, so stay tuned! :D 


~HEY GUYS! I'm herrrrreeeeeeee agaaaaain! :DD HEY THERE, NEW SUBSCRIBERS! *waves at you* Do drop a comment too! Hope you enjoyed today's Woohyun-Sunny scene plus Uee. LOL. Give some comments about it! ^.^ Don't hate Uee for being mean eoh!~ More subscribers, please! :DDD Have a nice day~~