BBQ PARTY ~~~

It's when I met you ...

NOTE : THERE WILL BE A LOT OF POV IN THIS CHAPTER !!! DON'T GET CONFUSED !!! ^^ ENJOY & COMMENT !!! MORE SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE, NO SILENT READERS ARE ENCOURAGED :P

 

Tiffany's POV

"Yah , we're running late !" I shouted as I banged my brother's door .

"Wait ! 1 more minute !" He shouted .

Aish , he must be dressing up nicely for Taeyeon . 

"Sica-yah , where's your sunscreen lotion again ?" I went into our room . 

"At the side of the bag . It's all inside anyway ." She said while putting on her face powder .

Why the hell is everybody making up ? -.- Because of Taeyeon , my brother became like that . Now Jessica also ... 

"Done ! Let's go ! Wait , where's oppa ?" Sica walk out .

"He's still inside ." I rolled my eyes , annoyed .

"Op-" Oppa opened the door , dressing like this > http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27700000/Sunggyu-sunggyu-sungkyu-27715245-301-417.jpg

"Wow , oppa , you want to get heatstroke and Taeyeon will take care of you is it ?" We gasped .

"I'm having a cold . And the weather's is cold too . You're wearing like this , waiting to catch a cold and Hoya and Dongwoo will take care of you is it ?" He retorted and rubbed his nose . 

Jessica - http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTADMDwIP5Qx3T8VSZJpmf5hamtHrmfy7aGukqZw6PGUOaGsg6n

Tiffany - http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCs995ciARUG27RbYnmIAeJxdh-wquYv0TWRm_aN7YsA78F0hWPA

(Not my pics . credits to the owner)

"I'm not as weak as you ." Sica laughed and we walked down to the hall . 

 

"You're driving right ?" I asked as i put our things into the car boots . 

"Jessica's driving . I can't concentrate with this type of condition ." He said .

"Mwo ? I don't wanna drive !" Sica shouted .

"Yah , i always drive both of you anyway you want and now you-" 

Just before he started nagging , Sica quickly opened the car door and ready for driving .

"That's my good sister , right ?" He ruffled Sica's hair .

"I did this so that you won't nag ." Sica scoffed and we set off .


 

Dongwoo's POV

"Yah , come and help out will you ?" I shouted to Woohyun and Sunny , who's busying playing the XBOX , and Sungyeol and L who's washing my dad's car . I have no idea why are they washing it anyway .

"Wait !" They shouted .

"Annyeong !" A voice came into the garden . 

Oh it's Ye Jin and Taeyeon .

Ye Jinhttp://blog.koreanjapanclothing.com/Upload/Images/7.15.2.jpg

"Annyeong ! L's over there . Can you call him here , to help me with these things ?" I told Ye Jin and Taeyeon stayed to help me .

"Ne ." She smiled at me and walk to the car garage .

"Yo bro !" Sunggyu came in with Tiffany and Jessica . As usual , Jessica was pretty . 

"Yo ! Hey , why are you wearing like that ?" Sunggyu's wearing long sleeved .

"I've caught a cold ." He said and help me sort the BBQ things out .

Jessica and Tiffany went in the living room and joined Woohyun and Sunny .


 

Your POV

I was walking to the car garage to get L to help Dongwoo when a splash of water pointed to me .

"Yah !" I screamed .

"Omo , mianhae !" I wiped the water away from my face and saw Sungyeol in front of me , with L beside , trying to hold his laughter .

"Ish !" I hit the hose away and walked off .

I hurriedly walk the other way round so that no one can see me . I'm all drenched and the water soaked through my clothes which made my garments visible . The weather was cold too . The water kept dripping down from my hair and it's annoying . I was shivering and rubbing my nose as i covered my body . Just then , warmth surrounded me . A jacket was wrapped around my shoulders . I turned my head and saw L walking behind me .

"Thanks ." I smiled faintly . He looked at me , expressionless . I raised my brow and continued walking .

"Ah !" I felt a tug on my wrist and i was being spun around . 

As i was facing the back , a face was close up to mine . My heartbeat was running away ... His face was a few inches away from mine . I stared at his face . His face was simply ... perfect . With that mysterious eyes , hooking mine , i couldn't help but to stare in them too . As he leaned in closer ... 

"Ahem ..." I pushed him away . 

"Sorry ..." I turned back and walked into Dongwoo's house . 

My heart rate was going higher and higher . I tried not to look back and held on the jacket tighter . 

"Eoh , Ye Jin noona , why are you drenched ?" Sungjong came down from the stairs . 

"Nothing . I just got sprayed by Sungyeol ." I laughed off and went to grab my bag to change . 

After i got changed , I opened the door and to my surprise , he was in front of the door .

"E-erm ... ex-excuse me ..." I smiled awkwardly .

"My jacket ?" He finally talked . But i don't know why , it made me felt embarrass . I thought he was trying to do "something" to me but ended up asking for his jacket back . 

"B-but ... it's ... wet ..." I said . 

"So you're gonna it wash for me ?" He asked .

I don't mind actually .

"Erm , y-yeah ? Since I was the one who .. made your jacket wet . I'll return the favour-" I was trying to say .

"Okay then ." He smirked and walked away .

What ? Not even a 'Thank You' ? Aish , this guy ....

I turned back to the toilet and was preparing to soak his jacket into a pail when a paper dropped out .

 

"To : L . 

Yo Bro ! I've reached America . Fast isn't it ? How's life there in Korea ?

What about Ye Jin ? Don't forget about the deal . We'll have a fair competition . I'm still having contact with Ye Jin even though i'm far from her . Don't you dare to steal her , when i'm away . Don't you ever kiss her too !

Enjoy your life in Korea . Take care of Ye Jin too . I'll make sure she don't fall for you too . 

Reply me asap :) 


From : Jinwoon ."


What ? How did they have each other's address ? And what do they mean by fair competition ?

Sorry Jinwoon ... but i think i've fallen for ... him ...

 

"Hey Ye Jin noona , do you wanna start the fire together ?" Sungjong barged into the toilet . 

"Oh , alright . Hold on a minute ." I was shocked and stuffed the letter into my pocket . 

"Let's go !" I put L's jacket on top of my bag and went off with Sungjong .


 

Hoya's POV 

~ When are you reaching ? I'm waiting for you ^^

- Fany <3 ~


That text from her eventually light up my day . 


~Keke , i'm reaching ... 5 more minutes ~~ Wait patiently for meeee ~_~

- Hoya ~


~Jinjja ? Okay :D ^^ I'll wait . See you~~~

- Fany <3 ~


What a cute girl .

 

"Eoh , Hoya !" A voice came behind me . 

"Eoh , Annyeong haseyo eomeonim ..." I greeted . It was Sungyeol's mum -- Choi Sooyoung . Not SNSD Choi Sooyoung . 

"Isn't Sungyeol with you ?" She asked .

"Nope . Why ?" I frowned , thinking that it must be Sungyeol who lied to his mum again .

"Nah . Oh , here's Sungyeol's phone . There's a girl who called Sungyeol . I think it's Yuri ... Yu-" 

"You mean Yuri ? Yeah , she's-" I almost leak out some secrets .

"Huh ?" She asked .

"Nothing . She's Sungyeol's classmate . Maybe she's asking for homework ...." I said . 

"Oh , okay ... that's good . Okay , take care of Sungyeol . I'll get going . Bye !" She walked off .

 

After a few minutes of walk , i finally reached Dongwoo's house . 

"Boo !" Someone scared me from behind .

"Eh ?" I turned to look at Tiffany .

"Hehe , you came ~" She skipped .

"Aigoo , neomu gwiyeopda ~ Where's the rest ?" I pinched her cheek . 

"There . Let's go find them . I smell nice food ~~" She took my hand and dragged me along .

"Ho to the Ya is here ~" She shouted to the rest who's busying bbq-ing .

"Yo ~" I smiled .

"Aigooooo , someone's girlfriend's so caring ~ She even sat over there to wait for you ..." Dongwoo laughed .

"You turn will come soon , hyung ." I teased and eyed on Jessica who's sitting at the bench with Taeyeon , Sunny and Ye Jin . 

"Shut up ~" He punched my "abs" lightly . [kekeke , i can't imagine seeing Hoya's abs ~ HoAbs ^^]

"Eoh , where's Yuri , Yeol ?" I asked Sungyeol who's day-dreaming .

"I didn't call her . I didn't bring my phone , i mean ." He said . 

"Do you know that Yuri missed you ?" I joked .

"Jin- Wait , how did you know ?" He looked at me suspiciously and checked my pockets .

"Ah hah , i knew it ~" He took his phone out from the back of my pocket .

"Aish ." I pouted and laughed .


 

Yuri's POV

"Annyeong !!!" I ran into the garden of Dongwoo's house and tripped over something .

"Aahhhh !" I shouted and felt a stop . I don't feel hurt or something ... But i felt warmth . An arm wrapped around me  . And as if i was landing on top of a person . As i opened my eyes , i saw Lee Sungyeol .... 

"Yah !" We both shouted in unison and pushed each other off .

I thought i'd just died from heart attack when i'm on top of Sungyeol . My heart was racing to the finish line !

"Woooooooooooooo ~" The rest made noises and Jessica helped me up . 

"Ah , changpihae (embarrassing) !" I stormed off to the bench .

"Yah , Kwon Yuri , daebak-iya ! I took a snap ! Look , it's perfect !" Sunny shouted .

"Yah , how can you do that !!!" I snatched her phone and deleted the picture but i saw Woohyun in the next slide !!!

"Omona !!! You're keeping Nam Woohyun's photo ?! Daebak !!!" I shouted and everyone rushed beside me .

"Daebak !" Everyone shouted except for Sunny and Woohyun's who's blushing .

"A-ani ! Yah , Kwon Yuri , how can you look through my picture ! Aish !" She pushed me away and continued eating her food . 

"Aish , mianhae ... I didn't meant to ." I showed my puppy eyes to her and did my best to do aegyo which i at .

"Yah , that's the worst aegyo ever !" She teased and everyone started imitating me . 

"eeesh !" I walked to the kitchen get some food .

As i was taking my food , someone came in and snatched it too .

"Yah , that's childish !" I snatched as i shouted to Sungyeol .

"I'm born like this ." He retorted .

"Aish , jinjja ! Take it ." I walked off to grab other stuff . 

I took some potato salad when someone added bacon into the salad which i hate it . I turned and looked up -- Sungyeol again !

"Yah , Lee Sungyeol , stop it !" I pushed him away .

"Just eat it . It's edible anyway ..." He shrieked .

"Yah , you don't know how much i hated bacon , you don't assume that i like it ! I hate you !" I put the plates on the table and stormed off angrily .

I was really angry when someone acts like that . It's annoying ! Really annoying ! But i don't know why my heart , beats faster than usual . 

"Mianhae .... I didn't know you hate it ." I heard his voice as he grabbed my wrist .

"Don't touch me . Go and eat your bacon ." I struggled to get my wrist out but i just couldn't . 

"I'm in pain , Lee Sungyeol ! I hate you , so just let go !" I cried .

"But i like you ." I said with his eyes twinkling . I looked at him . He seems perfect , like this . It seems like i've been by his words .

"I-i- ... let go of me ..." I stopped everything and walked off .

D-d-did he just confessed ? o.o 

"What hold you , so long ?" The girls asked me . 

"Nothing ." I denied .

"Then , where's your food ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I ate it in the kitchen ." I beamed to make no suspicion .


 

Woohyun's POV 

Seeing Sunny smiling , laughing , after the date to Lotte world , makes me back to my normal self . 

"Yah , Kwon Yuri , daebak-iya ! I took a snap ! Look , it's perfect !" I heard Sunny's voice . 

"Yah , how can you do that !!!" Then Yuri's voice . Seems like they're having a cute quarrel huh ? 

"Hey , pass me that -" However , i was being interupted by Yuri's explosive voice and everyone looked over to the bench .

"Omona !!! You're keeping Nam Woohyun's photo ?! Daebak !!!" Yuri screamed and jumped out of her seat .

W-WH-WHAT ?! DID I HEAR WRONGLY ? SUNNY KEPT MY PHOTO IN HER PHONE ?! OH MY GOSH ! 

"Daebak !" Everyone screamed and patted me . 

I couldn't move at all . So Sunny really like me ? No joke ? God , then why couldn't she be with me ?!

"A-ani ! Yah , Kwon Yuri , how can you look through my picture ! Aish !" Sunny pushed Yuri away and took her phone back . Although it's cute , but it's somehow confusing ... 


 

No One's POV

The peaceful evening after everything ended , they went to the beach to play .

"Aahhhh !" TIffany screamed as Hoya piggy-backed her and ran .

Everyone was so jealous of them and wanted to do the same too .

"You wanna try too , Jessica ?" Dongwoo asked Jessica who's busying taking pictures of TIffany and Hoya .

"Sure ." She agreed and Dongwoo kneeled down for Jessica to go up on his back .

"Here we gooooo ~" Dongwoo ran to Hoya .

"You wanna try ?" Woohyun asked Sunny , sheepishly .

"Nah , i'm not feeling really well ." Sunny shook her head and sat on the sand .

Upon hearing this , Woohyun immediately sat down beside Sunny .

"Wae ? Fever ? Headache ?" Woohyun asked , worriedly .

"I think it's worst than that ." She claimed .

"Waeyo ? Tell me !" Woohyun bugged Sunny .

"N-nothing , actually ...." Sunny faded off .

"Yah , stop lying , you're making me more worried !" Woohyun shouted .

"Don't shout at me ." Sunny looked at Woohyun .

"Okay , so , just tell me what happened ?" Woohyun asked again .

Sunny refused to say and stood up to go back to Dongwoo's house .

"Yah , Sunny-ah !" Woohyun followed Sunny .

*Why is this girl so hard to please ?* Woohyun thought .

Sunny laid down on the sofa in Dongwoo's house .

"Are you alright ?" Woohyun touched Sunny's forehead .

But Sunny didn't respond . 

"So fast and she's asleep ? Waaa ..." Woohyun spoke to himself .

"Ah , hajima ! Don't leave me !" Sunny suddenly shouted and kicked Woohyun .

Woohyun who stayed with Sunny , felt asleep too , when Sunny kicked him .

"WHat happened ?" Woohyun shouted and looked at Sunny who was figiding and repeating the same words .

"Yo-yo-yoseob-ah ... don't leave me ..." And she went to sleep again .

"Yoseob ? Who's that ?" Woohyun frowned and his heart sank at what Sunny was saying .

"Ah , don't  !" Sunny shouted again and she suddenly sprung up from her sleep and hugged Woohyun .

"Wh-what h-happened , Sunny ?" Woohyun was too shocked and worried .

"Woohyun oppa ... i'm scared ...." She grabbed onto Woohyun's shirt tightly .

Her tears kept rolling down . Fear grew on her . Will she overcome her fear of getting into a new relationship ?

"Shh .... hush ... tell oppa , what happened ? Bit by bit ..." Woohyun cooed Sunny .

He was in pain seeing Sunny like this . As Sunny cooled down , she told Woohyun about everything that happened to her , years ago .

 

"So that's the reason , why you don't want to get into a relationship with me ?" Woohyun whispered , he didn't believe his ears . It was so unfair to him . 

"Sorry , oppa ... I'm sorry but-" Sunny was saying and Woohyun interupted .

"Why ? You think i might cheat on you ? So you're not trusting me , do you ? Don't you know how much i did for you , in order for you to accept me ?" Woohyun raised his voice . He didn't know why but he's flaring up at Sunny . He's actually angry with Yoseob because of what he did to Sunny but ended up losing his temper on Sunny .

"I-i-i ... didn't not t-t-trust ... y-you but-" She was once again being interupted .

"Look , Sunny , tell me , do you want me to continue liking you ? Do you find me annoying , sticking with you ?" Woohyun pulled Sunny up and faced her .

Sunny was trembling inside . Woohyun's harsh personality was revealed in front of his crush . And that personality made Sunny trembled with fear as she thought of Yoseob .

"I-i want you t-to ... y-you're not a-a-annoying ..." She stuttered as tears fell off once again .

"Look , i've been waiting for you , for almost a year . A year !!! Don't tell me that your fear hasn't go off ?" Woohyun shouted .

"N-no but-" 

"Stop your buts . Just answer me , truthfully , do you like me ? As in do you want me to be your  boyfriend ? How you ever thought of me , being your boyfriend ?" Woohyun yelled and Sunny jumped up a little .

"Y-yeah , i like you ! I want you to be my boyfriend ! I've always wanted this ! I've thought of all sorts of things that i didn't do it with Yoseob , to do it with you ! But because of that guy , i couldn't believe in any guy !  And you know what ? Today's our 3rd year "breaking up" anniversary . That's why i'm like that ! I'm jealous when i see people , playing together as a couple when i can't !" Sunny blurted everything out and broke down .

Woohyun was startled and was greatly taken aback but Sunny's reaction to his question . He felt a sudden guilty . 

"I-i-i ... i-i'm s-s-sorry ..." Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunny and helped her up the sofa .

In a minute , a part of his shirt was already drenched because of Sunny's tears . Now Woohyun finally understand Sunny's pain and fear . But ... he can't do anything , can he ?

Little did he know , Sunny had felt asleep crying .

[OH MY GOSH , SORRY FOR MAKING WOOSUN MOMENT SOOOO SERIOUS & DRAMATIC >< Bear with me !!!]


 

L's POV

Seeing Dongwoo , Jessica , Hoya and Tiffany playing together , i have a sudden urge to do the same thing with Ye Jin . She's walking along the shore alone , with her DSLR , taking pictures everywhere . Her back view was beautiful . It's perfect . As she was taking picture , i hurriedly took my phone out and took a picture of her . Simply beautiful . The orange background and her makes an awesome picture .

She skipped around , turning around , snapping pictures , until she was about to snap a picture , she saw me , in her camera . She slowly put it down and looked at me .

"You're behind me , all the time ?" She said . Although we were quiet far apart , i could still her her quiet clearly .

"No ..." I denied . 

"Ooookay ..." She seems disappointed , somehow .

"You like photography ?" I walked nearer to her and asked .

"Yeah , but i'm just taking photos for fun ..." She said .

"Interested to learn ?" I asked her and took her DSLR to look at the photo she took .

She turned to me as a smile formed on her face .

"Where can i learn ?" She asked excitedly .

I smiled and told her to lend me her phone . I punched in a number and told her to call .

"Eotteokae ? I'm so nervous ! What if he doesn't pick up ?" She asked as she put the phone to her ears . Then my phone vibrated . 

"Y-y-yoboseyo ?" She answered and look to the other side . 

I slowly walked away from her . I held my phone up and answered .

"Yoboseyo ?" I said with my fake voice .

"A-are you teaching photography by chance ?" She said . I try not to laugh as her anxious voice was really hilarious .

"Yeah~ Why ?" My voice suddenly broke and my original voice was leaked .

"kekeke , yoboseyo ?" She said . I thought she found her . But she's too stupid .

"Oh , yeah ! Can we start like tomorrow ?" She asked excitedly .

"Sure ." I said . She turned back and was finding me .

"Hold on a minute ." She said . 

"Oh , L !!! He said i'll start lesson tomorrow ! Daebak !!!" She charged towards me . How cute can she be .

"Great !" I spoke , with the phone still on call but i totally forgot about it .

She suddenly looked at me , stunned .

"Hello , Mr ? What was that you're saying ?" She asked the "man" in the phone .

"Huh ?" I said .

"Y-yah , L , why are you talking the same thing as the guy in the phone ?" Her eyes grew larger .

"O-oh ." I just realised i still had the phone , on call , with me . I ended the call and look at her . She looked at her caller ID .

"L ?!" She looked up at me .

I feel like i was in trouble . 

"Y-yah ! Kim Myungsoo , how can you do this to me ?!" She raised her fist and ran towards me , before she could reach me , I fled off first .

"Y-yah , Kim Myungsoo , stop !!!" She repeat several times and made me annoyed .

"Yah ! Who gave you the permission to call my full name ?!" I stopped and turned around and just nice , she knocked into me .

"Ah !" I held onto me as if like she's going to fall .

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun ....

Butterflies started flying in my stomach . She's in front of me . Her face was inches apart . I could smell the sweet perfume on her . Her eyes was gleaming as it looked into my eye .

"H-h-heh , l-let's g-go back ... n-now ..." She rubbed her neck as she went red . She was about to go but she tripped over my leg and we fell backwards , with her , landing on top of me .

My heart was racing speedily by then . Our eyes met and blushed . 

"I-i-i'm ... s-sorry ." She hurriedly stood up and brushed the sand off her shorts .

"Noona ! Oh- Sorry , if i'm disturbing you ." Just then Sungjong came .

I quickly stood up , "Nah , we're going back now ." 

"Y-yeah ." Ye Jin said and walked to Sungjong .

"Aigoo , noona , why's your hair so messy ?" Sungjong asked . I peeped over to them and saw Sungjong fixing Ye Jin's hair .

"Sungjong-ah , is Hoya hyung back to Dongwoo's house ?" I interupted them . 

"Ne , they're packing up . We're going home soon ." Sungjong said .

I nodded my head and walked back to Dongwoo's house .


Sungyeol's POV(WOOHOO, FINALLY HIS POV! ^^)

"Yah , i'm sorry ! I don't mean that i like you as a girlfriend but  a friend . Let's be friends okay ?" I asked Yuri daringly .

She stared at me , weirdly .

"Only on one condition ." She said proudly .

"If you can get the top 5 in the whole school by end of this year ." She said . I started freaking out . But , in order to be friends , i decided to give it a try .

"Okay , sure ." Without hesistation , i agreed and smiled brightly at her .

"Whole school , okay . NOT whole class . Are you really sure ?" She repeated .

"Yeah , i heard it . I'm VERY sure ." I nodded .

"Kay , call . If you get it and we'll be friends ." She said .

"Sure . call ." I said proudly and we walked our way back to Dongwoo's house .


That's how they're perfect (?) BBQ party ended ~~~ ^^


Hello READERS <3

OMG, I FEEL LIKE DYING x.x THISISSOOLONG! I HAVEN'T WRITE A CHAPTER, THIS LONG FOR SUCHA LONGTIMMEEE! Luckily i'm in a writing mode~ HAHAH! ^^ Hope you all enjoyed this story anyway. I need more subs! x.x :P

 RebecaAlves  & lovelybunny_anis !!! Hope i meet with your expections -- those couple moments!! Congrats for winning, once again!! <3 Continue to support my fanfic~~~

And the rest, the poll is closed. So i'll delete the poll~

So, the "winner" for the poll is : Hoya x Tiffany (42 votes) & Sunggyu x Taeyeon (19 votes)!!!! -cheers-

They'll be featuring in the next fic that i'll be writing which will be coming up, soon! 

Thanks for those people who voted for the poll ^^ <3

p.s Any HK SONES here? Did you went to watch SNSD concert? ^^ IT'S AWESOME RIGHT? Kekek.