I want nobody nobody , but you ~

It's when I met you ...

L's POV

It's a one week holiday and i've not seen Ye Jin since the BBQ party . Then , a text came . I rushed to my phone and hoping it's Ye Jin .


To my surprise ... 


~Oppa ! Bogoshipoyo !!! Bbuing Bbuing ~~ ^^ What are you doing ?

- Krystal .~


Aish ... I threw my phone aside . Then , it rang again . I opened the text and another Krystal's text .


~Oppa , do you wanna hang out today ? I'm free .

- Krystal .~


I never even go to a fun place with you before ... -.- 

Again , my phone rang . 

 

"Yaish , ja-" I was about to rant about the annoying text , when i saw her name .


~Finished reading the book you gave me for my christmas present :) It's sooo touching ^^ Keke .

- Ye Jin :) ~


I immediately replied without hesitation . 


~Jinjja ? Hah , glad that you like it . Er ... do you wanna hang out today ?

- L ~


Hang out ? LOL . Sound inappropriate for us .


~Sure . :) @ T"21 cafe ? I feel like drinking their latte . Keke .

- Ye Jin :) ~
 

~Alright :) See you @ 12pm . Do you want me to pick you up ?

- L ~
 

~If you want to . I'm kinda lazy :P 

- Ye Jin :) ~


SERIOUSLY ? GOSH !! I'm gonna vomit my heart out now .


~Haha , okay , lazybum ^^ I pick you up at your block @ 12 .

Go and prepare now ~ Seeya ~

- L ~


 

"Umma , i'm going out now ." I said .

"Uri Myungsoo going out ? Ne ... Keke . Remember to bring your girlfriend back eoh ..." My mum teased .

"Mwo ? Girlfriend ? I don't have one ." I stuck my tongue out . 

"Ay , i saw your phone's display pic . The girl's really beautiful . Is she in your school ? And she loves photography too , right ?" My mum began to nag about girlfriends again ...

"Umma , you can wait for these things , patiently . You're still young okay ... Wait , speaking of photography ..." I ran into my room and took my DSLR out .

"Where are you taking that to ?" My mum pointed to the camera .

"Just , out . Keke . Okay , it's almost 12pm , i'll get going ." I wore my shoes and rushed out .


 

I saw Ye Jin walked out of the lift and looked towards my direction .

"Annyeong !" She said cutely .

"Get in ." I smiled .

As she's buckling her seatbelt , she noticed my camera at the backseat .

"Wow , you own a DSLR too ? Wait ... the photography class-" She was saying when i cut her words .

"Yeah . Mine . You're my student now , right ?" I smirked , expecting her to remember , what happened during the BBQ party , at  the beach .

"Student ? Jinjja ? You're coaching me ?" She said with a shocked expression . 

"Since when i broke my promise , Miss ?" I said .

"Arasseo ... You don't have to say that sentence ..." She stuck her tongue out . 

Honestly , she's getting cuter and cuter by day . And i'm losing my patient day by day too . 

 

We reached the cafe and found a seat for us . 

"What do you wanna drink ?" I leaned forward to her . 

"Latte ." She made an eye smile which made me melt inside . 

"Okay ." I smiled and went to order the drinks . 

As i was ordering , i saw her pressing my DSLR . 

 

"Here , your Latte ." I gave it to her .

"Gomawo ..." She beamed .

"It's 3520 won ." I said bluntly , putting my hands out , waiting for her to return me the money . 

"What ?! I thought you're treating me !" She took her wallet out , unwillingly .

"Nah , i'm just kidding .." I chuckled and she stared at me . 

"Yah , when are we having lessons ?" She popped her face out , in front of me . 

"I'll tell you soon ." I whispered and took my DSLR .


~ANOTHER REALLY SHORT UPDATE! I managed to "stealed" some time ^^ Keke. I I really can't leave this fic for one minute! GOSH, too tempting!!! I hope you all don't get angry with this really short updates that i'm trying to update!! So sorry!! Be i'll be baaack, really soon, K!!! Miss you all~~