Lets' Play Catching ~

It's when I met you ...

L's POV 

These days , i've been texting with Ye Jin too much . And she always bothers me ! I can't sleep because of her . Not because she kept texting me but ... i think i fell for her .

"Oppa ! I'm talking to you !" Krystal who was at my house , wanting me to tutor her .

"Ne ?" I looked at her , annoyed .

"I don't know how to solve this question !" She whined .

I've been tutoring her the same question for 3 times ! IS SHE DUMB ? Feeling tired and annoyed , my stupid brain cells are coming out , one by one .

"It's easy , stop depending on me ! Use your own brain !" I looked at the question and closed my eyes .

"Oppa , neo wae geurae ? Are you too tired ? We can rest ." She said it too easily . I pretended didn't heard what she said and continued pouring a cup of water .

"Oppa , jebal ~~~~" She does her aegyo and massaged my arms . 

"Yah !" I shouted and looked at her hand which is on my shoulders . She was startled and took her hand off .

My mum walked down from her room and saw Krystal walked away from me .

"Myungsoo-ah , what happened again ?" My mum asked , patting my shoulder .

"Ani ." I walked back to the living room and saw Krystal doing her work . 

"That's right ! Do it ! Just do it and stop asking me , ara ?" I ran to my bedroom and laid on the bed .


"To Ye Jin <3 ; 

Hey , i've got a pair of SNSD's concert for tonight . Do you wanna go ?" 


I haven't sent it . In fact , i have no guts to do it .
 

"Myungsoo-ah , i've finished teaching Krystal . Do you want me to let her in to talk to you or something ?" My mum suddenly barged into my room and i put my phone aside .

"Can she just go home ? I'm too tired to talk today ." I told her and she gave me a weird face as she closed the door .

Just then , my phone vibrated .


"From Ye Jin <3 ; 

Jinjja ?! You're asking me to go with you ? Well , okay . What time then ?" 


Huh ? What's she talking about ? Did i text her just now ? I frowned .


"To Ye Jin <3 ; 

What ? Go where ?" 


I sent and scrolled up to the previous text . 

 


"To Ye Jin <3 ; 

Hey , i've got a pair of SNSD's concert for tonight . Do you wanna go ?" 

 

OH MY ! I SENT IT TO HER ?! WHEN ?! 


"From Ye Jin <3 ; 

Jigeum jangnanhae (Are you kidding)? You just text me about SNSD's concert !"


UMMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"To Ye Jin <3 ; 

Oh , so you're going right ? It starts at 7pm . I'll pick you up at 5 then . Wait for me at the bus stop in front of our school ;] See you . ;)"


Okay , so i'm going out with her today . God , KIM MYUNGSOO , neo daebak-iya ! I went to have a quick shower and prepare myself .

"Umma , i'm going out soon ." I ran down the stairs happily . 

"You're going out , oppa ?" Krystal looked at me , giving me that "bring-me-too" face .

"Ne . Just do your work ." I pointed .

She sighed and asked again , "With whom ? Where ?" 

"With Ye-" I almost splurted out and she looked at me . 

"With my new friend that i met YESTERDAY , online ." I smiled and replaced Ye Jin with Yesterday .

"Jinjja ? Yeoja or namja ?" She walked towards me .

"Of course it's a gir-" I nearly splurted out again ! God , i needa calm down .

"Mwo ?" She leaned on me .

"It's a guy , obviously . Why would i go out with a girl , alone ... she isn't my girlfriend ." I lied .

Wa , so close . 

"Bye , i'm going out now !" I rushed out the door . 

 


Your POV 


I just came back from the school library to help out for the event together with Sunny , Yuri and Taeyeon . Just then , a text came .

 

"From L ;] ; 

Hey , i've got a pair of SNSD's concert for tonight . Do you wanna go ?" 


What ? He's asking me out ?


"To L ;] ; 

Jinjja ?! You're asking me to go with you ? Well , okay . What time then ?" 


I opened my house door and went into my room . My mum and dad went for a honeymoon since they haven't been to after their marriage .


"From L ;] ; 

What ? Go where ?" 


What ? Did he texted the wrong person just now ? 

 


"To L ;] ; 

Jigeum jangnanhae (Are you kidding)? You just text me about SNSD's concert !"


Isanghae ... The next moment , i've received another text from him .


"From L ;] ; 

Oh , so you're going right ? It starts at 7pm . I'll pick you up at 5 then . Wait for me at the bus stop in front of our school ;] See you . ;)"


LOL ? Am i suppose to feel happy ? I'm going out with him ! ;o


I quickly went to wash up and changed into a new set of comfortable clothes . 

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/19/290/L_p0013329019.jpg


 

As i was walking to our school , someone grab my wrist . I turned around and saw L . I was quite shocked to see him here as he was suppose to pick me up at the bus stop . 

"Wae ? Why are you looking so shocked ?" L smirked . 

"I-i thought i was suppose to meet you at the bus stop ?" I asked .

"Heh , erm , sorry , the concert is cancelled . Erm , my car actually broke down . So yeah ..." He raised a brow .

What ?! Unbelieveable . So there's no taxi , no bus , no subway in this country huh ?

"Isn't there buses , taxi , subway ? Can't we just take those there ?" I asked , giving him a weird look . 

"Nah . Just forget about the concert ." He smirked and continued walking .

"Hey , that's a waste of money !" I hit him on his arm and he was shocked .

He rubbed his arm and said , "Why are you hitting me ? I paid for that so it's okay ." 

"That's not it ! It's expensive you know !" I shouted .

From what i know , 2 tickets are about 392,335 won !

"I said it's okay ! Stop caring so much !" L retorted .

"Fine ! Give me the tickets !" I ordered and he gave me that why-should-i look .

"Now !" I said .

"Wae ? It's mine !" He said .

"I'll pay you . Just give me ." I continued .

"Okay ... only if , you can catch me ." L smirked and disappeared in a spilt second .

I haven't even process his words in my mind and he's gone .

"Yah , ppalli !" He had already ran up to the 3rd floor of a block ! 

I ran up to the 3rd floor but he's already at the 5th floor ! Argh , i can't continue this . My legs are already weak . 

"Ah !" I shouted as real as i could .

"Yah ! Wae geurae ?" L rushed down to help me up .  

"Babo !"

I pushed him on the floor and ran upstairs . But in no time , i felt a grip on my arm , pulling me back . I thought i was going to fall when i felt a grip on my waist and the time seems to go so slow .... very vision started to get blur too . But the thing is i didn't fell on the ground but on something .

"Gwaenchan-ah , Babo ?!" I got my vision back and found out it was L . He was looking down on me . I looked up and saw his angelic , handsome face . He was so handsome . His smile was the prettiest thing . His mysterious eyes ... His white skin . 

"Gwaenchan-ah ?" He snapped his fingers and i got back to reality .

"I-i-i ...-" I stuttered and my body hardened . I couldn't look straight in his eyes on was blushing .

"Wae ? Fell for me ? Ha ." He smiled and helped me up . 

We then walked down the stairs . 

"Ah !" I winced . L looked back at me with his signature smirk on his face . 

This time was real . I sprained my ankle ... I sat down on the stairs and started rubbing my ankle . 

"Ay ... playing again ?" He asked and walked up the stairs .

"J-ji-jinjja ..." I was wincing . 

He took my foot up and place it on his lap and circulate it gently . And i continued wincing in pain .

"Pain ?" He asked . I nodded .

"Okay ?" He continued asking .

I felt better and said , "ne ... gomawo ..." i wore my shoes and stood up but  failed to do so .

"Aish . It's that serious ?" He trolled and piggy-backed me .

"Yah ! What are you doing ?!" I hit his shoulders . "Put me down !" 

"Yah , how can you walk with those legs ?" He retorted .

"I can !" I competed .

"Ay ... i know you wanted me to piggy-back you for a long time . Stop acting~" He aegyo-ed me .

"Ani ! Yah , stop thinking the way you want eoh !" I strangled him .

"Y-yah ...... Stop !" He stopped walking and called out . 

"Mianhae ... I know you wanted me to strangle you for a long time . Stop acting ~" I copied him and we both laughed .

Then the atmosphere went back to an awkward one .

"Where's my ticket ?" I asked and he took a long time to answer .

"I'm not giving you obviously , babo !" He said .

"Yah ! How can you do this !" I shook him .

"Why can't i ? It's mine !" He continued .

"Ish ! I hate you ! I could stay at home and sleep but i came out with the concert cancelled just because your car broke down and play those stupid games when you said you would give me the ticket !" I rapped . 

"Your rapping ain't bad huh . Join some audition or something ." He trolled again .

Urgh , he really deserve a punch !


COMMENT REPLIES~

kittydandelion ; Yo, chingu, i'm back! :D Hehe, thanks for commenting! Sorry to keep you waiting~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3 Oh i'll update another story tomorrow!

soojingirlsfour ; Hello, new reader! :D Thanks for reading! Hehe, i love the Aegyo couple too! Oh, and i read your fanfic about WGM Woohyun & Sunny! Hehe, hope you update that soon! =^.^=

sunny89 ; Hello! I love the WooKyu couple too! ^.^ About other couples, they will come in the later part~ Be patient! :))

Eun_Hae22 ; Hello! :) Thanks for commenting! Yeah, the couples will be up on the later part of the story! Hehe, Myungsoo has the ability to control the things he wants~ 8D

kpoplove95 ; Hello! Yeah, those couple will turn up on the later part! Be patient :))


~ANNYEONNNNG MY DEAR READERS, I'm back!! -waving- phew, it ended earlier and here i am! :D OMG, I MISSED YOU ALL! didyoumissedme? keke! WOOHOO, NEW POSTER BY ME! Hope you're satisfied with this chapter! Oh and HI NEW SUBS! ^.^ YOu're awesome! :D Continue supporting!~