Christmas with me ?

It's when I met you ...

L's POV 

Krystal was here early in the morning . Most probably bugging me to tutor her maths . Don't you think is annoying to have someone smart like her to act dumb ? She got B3 for maths , 1 to 2 marks to get A2 . Isn't that smart ? And she's acting like a stupid kid in front of me . And when i tutor her , she'll talk crap which isn't related to Maths . 

"Oppa , good morning !" She pulled my hand as i was walking down the stairs .

"Why are you here early in the morning ?" I looked at her with an annoyed face .

"I want you to come to my christmas party tonight !" She said .

"What ?!" I shouted and startled her .

"My christmas party ~" She repeated and i choked on the water .

"No . I'm on schedule ." I said . 

"With whom ? Oppa , pleaasseeee ? Bbuing Bbuing ~" She did that aegyo again . 

"No . I'm serious about what i've said just now . No means no ." I insisted and went up to my room .

"Oppa , pleaseeee !" Krystal followed up .

"No . Stop asking ." I lay on my bed .

"Okay . But i'll follow you to your schedule ." Krystal said and i stared at her .

"Krystal , i'm serious , no means no . Enjoy your party with your friends and survive a day without me !" I stormed out of the room .

 

~Ye Jin-ah , i'm sorry ! REALLY SORRY ! PLEASE STOP MAKING ME WORRIED ! Please reply me ! 

I have something urgent to tell you !

- L ~ 


I've texted Ye Jin for 10 times and she still didn't even reply me a single thing ! I waited for 30 minutes but she still didn't reply me . What's wrong with her ?! What have i done wrong ?!

Just then , a text came . YES , IT'S YE JIN !


~Wae ? 

- Ye Jin :) ~


I smiled sillily on the phone .


~Meet me at the school's bus stop at 7pm . Dress up nicely too .

- L ~


I've planned to take her to a musical debut , "Fame" as her favourite SNSD member , Tiffany , is casting which is starting at 9pm . Before that , i'll take her to have a Christmas dinner and . And after the musical , I'll bring her to star gazing . Only you & I . <--- [A/N : MyungGrease alert !]


~Wae ?

- Ye Jin :)~


~ Don't ask . Please , just trust me ! I'm sorry for making you sad too .

- L ~


Even though i still don't know the reason why i made her mad . To be honest , i fell for her -- first day of school when she walked into the school and i sat at a corner , listening to my MP3 while reading a book . At first glance , i knew she's mine . [A/N : sooo cheesy ~ Infected with Namgrease xD]


~Okay . Don't play any trick . I'm in the mood to do so .

- Ye Jin :) ~


Cheh , you'll see . 


~ Okay , i'll promise . You'll see . :) See ya !

- L ~


~I'm just going out with you . Not a date . I haven't forgive you too .

- Ye Jin :) ~


What ? Wa , she isn't an easy girl huh ... But these 3 things I'll be doing today will definitely claim my justice back . 

 


Your POV

I was chatting with Jinwoon when a text from L came again . The 15th text I got from him since yesterday . Actually I'm not really angry over that little thing already but it's just that ... Urgh , i know it's too fast but LIAUHFLIANFITHINKIFELLFORHIMALREADYKHAKENBKH . [A/N : Kekeke , figured out , my readers xD ? Sorry for making you strain your eyes !]

 

 

~Ye Jin-ah , i'm sorry ! REALLY SORRY ! STOP MAKING ME WORRIED ! Please reply me ! 

I have something urgent to tell you !

- L :) ~ 


I decided to stop everything since he's too cute for me to resist . But still played cool .

 

~Wae ? 

- You ~


Then 2 texts came in together . 
 

 

~Meet me at the school's bus stop at 7pm . Dress up nicely too .

- L :) ~


L texted . And i went to open another text and saw Jinwoon's .


~Wanna go out tonight ?

- Jinwoon ~


Oh . I have to make choices between the both of them . I shall go with L's . Sorry Jinwoon ... But ... oh well .

 


~Wae ?

- You~


What's in his mind ? Don't tell me his car will break down again and i'll spent my christmas eve , playing catching with him again .

 


~ Don't ask . Please , just trust me ! I'm sorry for making you sad too .

- L ~


Since when he started to make promises with me ? I smile at his cuteness and replied his text . 

 


~Okay . Don't play any trick . I'm in the mood to do so .

- You ~


And Jinwoon's .


~Sorry , Jinwoon , i can't make it today . I'm going out with my family .

- You~


I lied to him . I felt sorry for Jinwoon as L texted me first and you know ... ilikehim too .


~Okay , it's okay , HAVE FUN!

- Jinwoon ~


~ Okay , i'll promise . You'll see . :) See ya !

- L ~

 


~I'm just going out with you . Not a date . I haven't forgive you too .

- You ~


I quickly got up on my bed and went to bath . As i removed my cast on my foot , i thought of L again . Why isn't he the one sending me to the clinic ? But at least he texted me asking if i was alright ...



~MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW READERS & NEW SUBS TOO! :D Hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas night~ Silent Night... Holy night... la la la ~ la la la ~ LOL! Hope you enjoyed today's short chapter! ^.^~
 


COMMENT REPLIES ~

TunAngel ; YAY, welcome to my fanfic :D Hope you love it and continue supporting it! ^.^ Merry Christmas HOHOOHO~

AqHiEdAh_SaBrI ; Heyo! :D Welcome here~ Glad that you love it! Continue supporting it! Merry Christmas HOHOH~

kittydandelion ; Yo chingu! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^.^ Thanks for all the support for my fanfics! <3 Ah, love you so much! Kekek! Yeahh, Mnet Scandal's great! I cried at the end. Hahah! -covers face- 
Ye Jin's angry because L didn't talk to her in school until school ended and when she fell, he didn't help her. Haha, but still, Ye Jin misunderstood our L T.T Haha .