Girls' Night .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV 
 

"Ay , quick tell us about your Christmas date !" The girls shouted as they entered my house and my dad and mum stared at us .

"Hey my girl ! Wow , you look pretty today ! Where have you been ?" My dad approached us and the girls can't stop giggling .

"I went out with my friend . Hehe ." I said .

"Friend ?!" The girls whispered to each other and that eventually caught my dad's attention .

"Hmm ? Friend ?" My dad imitated them and joined them . I ignored them and went to have a wash up .


Fast forward 2x ^.^ 


"Ohhhhh ... FRIEND ..." I walked past my dad and he repeated that like several times . I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen and my mum repeated that too . 

"Umma ! Geumanhae !" I rolled my eyes and went to my room . These girls are gonna get it ! I clenched my fist and opened the door .

"Annyeong haseyo ~" The girls took the cushions in my room and sat on the floor like i'm the mother who's gonna tell stories to the kids .

"What are you trying to do eoh ?" I slammed the door and sat on the floor like them .

"Umma , i want night stories !" The girls charged forward to me , doing aegyo .

"Yah , wae geurae ?" I can't hold but let out a laugh at them .

"Umma ~ Tell me your ROMANTIC story with appa !" Sunny does her aegyo to me and the girls squealed .

"Ppalli , ppalli ! Umma !" The girls got so excited .

Ah , crazy !

"Okay . We went to ate dinner , watched a musical and went star gazing , but no stars and then went home . The end . Like the story , aedeul-ah ?" I said and tucked into bed .

"Umma , jinjja ?! Ah , soooo romantic !" They spazzed over abit and , "Umma , not enough !" 


Argh , again ?! Just then , a texted came .


~Sleeping ? I've unwrapped your present ^^ It's cute !I like it too . Oh wait . Are you reading that story book ?

Good night and sweet dreams :)

- L :) ~


Mwoya ? Since when his words are so sweet ? Too much honey , L .


~hehe , glad that you liked it ! Good night ! :D

- You ~

Goosebumps were all over me and i looked at the girls who are staring at me as i got a text .

"Umma , why are you smiling to yourself ?" Yuri asked and the girls were smirking .


Sunny's phone alarm rang .

"Ah , it's 11:11 ! Quick , make a wish !" She yelled and we all did .

"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~" Sunny's phone rang again .

"Eoh ? Nugu ?" She frowned .

"Nuguji ?!" We all gathered around her .

"Wae wae wae ? It's my text !" She crawled off and sat aside .


Sunny's POV

~Merry Christmas , Aegyo Princess ^.^ -throws heart-

- +82294622355 ~


Ah , nugu ? Aegyo Princess ? Who ever called me that except for my friends ?


~Merry Christmas to you too . But , who are you ?

- Sunny ~


A few minutes later ...


~Guess :) Kekeke ^^ 

- +82294622355 ~


Who the hell is this ? It's frustrating >.<


~Molla ... do i know you ?

- Sunny ~


~Of course you do . Kekeke ^^

- +82294622355 ~


Who's this person ?


~Uee ?

- Sunny ~


~Ani . Guess more ! Lips ~ ^.^

- +82294622355 ~


MWO ? Lips ? What lips ? It's so annoying !

 

~Yah , stop playing ! Quick tell me who you are ! :< You're scary !

- Sunny ~


I was a little frustrated with this person . Sucha drag .


~Mianhae ! It's me , Woohyunnie ~ ^.^ Sorry to scare you :(

- +82294622355 ~


AISH , NAM WOOHYUN SUNBAE ! Scared me ... Argh .


~Eoh , hello . Sorry for for "shouting" at you ... :(

- Sunny ~


"Ay , who's that ? You seemed troubled !" Jessica asked .

"Ani , it's my middle school friend . She said merry christmas to me . I have lost contact with her for a few years already ." I made up a lie .

"Oh , okay ..." They nodded their heads .


~Ani , you don't have to feel sorry . :) What are you doing ? ^.^ :D :)

- Woohyunnie :) ~


Keke , there's so many "faces" in his text . 


~Nothing much . I'm staying over at Ye Jin's house with the rest of the girls . I'm just texting you .

- Sunny ~


~Keke , wa , texting me only ? Don't you have other guys ?

- Woohyunnnie :)~

 

LOL , other guys ? Impossible , my heart is always at you ... keke


~ Ani ! I'm not that popular as you do ... keke . ^^

- Sunny ~


~Ay , i'm not popular ! :(  You're even more ! :D I saw you in a commercial in the shopping centre just now . The skating one . It's so cool . :O You're so pretty in it too . ^>^

- Woohyunnie :) ~


My heart raced as i saw his last sentence and felt my face heating up and a smiled creeped to my face .


"Pss , pss , look at her ..." Jessica hissed to the rest and they stared at me .

"Wae ?" I gave that innocent look so not to let them suspect . 

"Charge !" They shouted and ran towards me , attacking me and took my phone away .

"Kyaaa ! She's texting with Nam Woohyun !!!!" They shouted and ran around .

"Ani ! Yah , give my phone back !" I struggled .

"Wowowowow! He got your phone number first  ! Hahhaha , what a cute guy !" Jessica laughed .

"Omo ! You call him Woohyunnie ~" Yuri spazzed . 

"Kyaaaa ! So cheesy !" Ye Jin cringed .

"Ay , shut up , go text your Myungsoo ~ We'll come back for you later ! I'll settle this WooSun relationship first ! Kekek!" Jessica pushed Ye Jin away .

"Ayyy , soljik-i (Be honest) , you both are dating right ?" Tiffany asked me .

"Aniyo !" I answered but they didn't believe me !

"Eoh , lips ? What lips ?!" Yuri asked as they looked at my phone again .

"Molla ! I don't know what he's talking about too !" I said . I really don't know what he's talking about !

"Okay , i'll get him to explain ! Keke !" Jessica said .


Ah , Woohyun-ah , don't reply please ! >.<


~Woohyunnie , the lips that you mentioned just now , what's that about ?

- Sunny ~


"Andwaeeeeee!" I struggled out of Taeyeon's hug but got pushed aside again .


~Keke , you really forgot ?

- Woohyunnie :) ~

"Ay , you know it right ?! He asked you if you forgot ! Yah , be honest !" Jessica shouted .

 

ARGH , NAM WOOHYUN !!!!! WHAT'S THAT KISS ABOUT ?! I'm going mad !


"I really don't know !!!!" I cried .

"Ay , i'll ask him ." Yuri snatched the phone .


~I don't even know what you're talking about ... -.- 

- Sunny ~


A few minutes ...

"Ah , he replied , he replied !" They screamed .


~ Kiss ? ^^ You've forgotten uh ? hehe , it's okay because you went blank at that time ^.^

- Woohyunnie :) ~
 

"KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!! KISSSSSEUUU !" The screamed like crazy women !

"MWO ?! Kisseu ?! MWOYA ?!" I couldn't believe what they're talking about .


Just then i remembered what he meant .


-Flashback-

 

"Ah . Yah , don't you have eyes ?" I shouted and bent down to pick up her paper .

"Sunny-ah !" Someone called out . I looked at up and saw Woohyun . I still remembered that i was angry because Uee kissed Woohyun .

"I have no time now . Got to go ." I stood up and ran off . 

Woohyun pulled me back . 

"We have to talk ." He whispered with a cheesy voice into my ears .

"What ?" I asked as i rolled my eyes . 

He brought me to a place in the school that i didn't knew before .

"Why are you bringing me here ?" I raised my voice at him as i leaned impatiently on the wall . 

"You wanna know why ?" He whispered to me as he trapped me between his arms and looked at me . 

I was so nervous that he's gonna do something to me . My grip to the papers went harder and eventually avoided his eye contacts .

"Yah , stop it . I'm going back to class ." I wanted to push him away but he was faster than me .

He stopped me and kissed me on the edge of my lips not on my lips . I thought the time had slowed down that time . I was trembling . How I wish the time went faster and i could run away now . I was so stunned that I couldn't move at all .

"It's that special kiss from me ." He said and smirked .

"You can go back now . Be careful when you're walking . Stay awake !" He shouted .


End of flashback ~


So that's what he is referring to ? Keke , what a silly me . 


"Yah ! Yah ! Lee Soonkyu !" The girls shook me hardly .

"Huh ? What happened ?" I came back to reality .

"Here , give you back ... continue chatting with your prince charming !" Jessica threw my phone back .

"No , it's jahyung !" Yuri said and they continued teasing me .

"Wait , why are you touching lips just now ?" Yuri asked and they all looked at me again .

"Do I have to tell you ?" I smirked and they nodded their head in excitement and leaned forward to me .

 

"MWO ?! KYYYYAAAAAAAAA ! YOU BOTH KISSED ! AHHHHHH ! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD !" I covered my ears due to the explosive noise impact 5 girls made . They hugged each other and rolled on the floor . I was seriously NOT expecting them to have this reaction . Oh my gosh , they have seriously gone mad .

"Hey girls here , please keep your volume down ." My mum and dad opened the door .

"Ne , joesonghaeyo , eomeoni !" The girls shouted and continued spazzing .

"YAH !" I shouted and they looked at me .

"Geumanhae ...~" I rolled my eyes desperately .

"Ay , someone's blushing ! Hahhah !" Ye Jin said .

"Ani !" I covered my cheek and they continued laughing .

Again , my phone rang . 


~Are you awake ?

- Woohyunnie :) ~

~Yeah . We haven't sleep yet . You ?

- Sunny ~


"It's jahyung again !" Tiffany said .

"Hahah ! Aww , so sweet !" They made that squirrel sound again .


~ Not yet . Hehe , i think you should sleep now ... :( it's 12 midnight already . Or you're gonna get eyebags tomorrow . TT

- Woohyunnie :) ~


~Keke , nah . I don't care :P

- Sunny ~


"She's smiling to that stupid phone again ..." Jessica teased again .

"Hey , let's play truth or dare !" Yuri suggested .

"Okay , call !" We agreed and sat on the floor . We use plastic bottle to spin .


~Hey , i'm gonna play game now , text you later ! :) hehe .

- Sunny ~


~ Abandoning me already ? :(( Keke , just kidding . Have fun ! :)) I'll be sleeping soon . Don't turn in late ! 

Good night , Aegyo Princess ~~ ^^

- Woohyunnie :) ~


I chuckled silently now to let the girls know or else they'll make a fuss about it again . 


~Ne , arasseo , windbag ! ^^ Good night ! :D 

- Sunny ~

"Hahah , Yuri-ah , it's you !" Ye Jin called out .

"Aish ! I want a dare !" Yuri said bravely .

"Hmm ... okay ." Taeyeon nodded her head .

"I want you to do aegyo in front of Ye Jin's parents !" I said and the rest agreed .

"What ? Aegyo ?! Oh my gosh !" Yuri widened her eyes .

"Go go go !" We pushed her out to Ye Jin's parents .

Yuri took a deep breathe .

"Eomeoni ~~~ We're hungryyyy ~" Yuri did her aegyo and we were all cringing especially Jessica and Tiffany .

"Aigoo , arasseo . You don't have to do aegyo to me to get food ~ Have a seat first ." Ye Jin's mum ruffled Yuri's hair . 

"Sunggong (Passed) !" We cheered and went to the living room .

"Now Ye Jin's dad ." I said .

"Eoh ? My dad already went to sleep ." Ye Jin said and we all sighed .

"Yay ! Phew !" Yuri let out her breathe when knowing Ye Jin's dad had went to sleep .

We waited for the supper by continue playing the game .

"Ah , Sica-yah , it's finally you !" We all shouted and Jessica pouted .

"I'll go with truth !" She said .

"Keke !" I smiled .

"Which of your brother's friend do you like ?" I asked as I guess she liked someone in there .

"Eo-eobseo ... (no one)" She stuttered and shook her head .

"Yah Sica , it's not the truth ~" Tiffany splurted out .

"Yah , neo juggo sip-eo (You want to die)?!" Jessica shouted .

"Ittda ittda (She has , she has) ! Jessica , geojitmalgo eoh !" Tiffany continued and shifted her place beside Taeyeon to prevent being hit by Jessica .

"Fine ! Jang Dongwoo ..." Jessica blushed and rolled her eyes , not making eye contact with us .

We were shocked by the answer and started teasing her .

"Yah , you're gonna get it , Hwang Miyoung and Lee Soonkyu !" Jessica bit her lips and stared at us with her sharp cold eyes .

We spun the bottle again and it pointed to me .

" !" I cursed .

"I'll go with dare !" I said as i know if i say truth , they'll ask me things related to Woohyun .

"Pabo !" Jessica shouted .

"I want you to call Woohyun now and put it on loudspeaker , say that you missed him !" Jessica suggested .

"Mwo ?! Yah , it's too much !" I whined .

"No , it's not !" The girls retorted and looked at me , waiting for me to call Woohyun .

I took my phone and called Woohyun .

"Shh ." They shushed everyone up and made me the only one who's talking .

"Yoboseyo ?" Woohyun said in a low voice and the girls started spazzing when he spoke .

I think he's sleeping right now ...

"It's me , Sunny . Erm-" 

"Eoh , Sunny-ah ... wae ?" His voice became an octave higher . I looked up at the girls and they were all controlling theyselves not to laugh .

"Erm ... n-na bo-bo...gosip-eo !" I said it and they girls burst out laughing .

"Huh ? I didn't caught what you're saying ..." He said .

"Ani , bye bye ! Good night !" I quickly hung up .

"Ay ! He said he didn't hear it !" The girls shouted and just then Ye Jin's mum came out from the kitchen , bringing us cookies and a cup of milk each . 

"Come , eat !" Ye Jin's mum put the tray down .

"Who are you calling just now ? I heard a guy's voice ." She said and they all gave glances to me .

"Sunny ?" Ye Jin's mum asked .

"Eomeoni , you're smart !" Yuri praised .

"It's Sunny's prince charming ~" Jessica teased again .

"Ay ... who's that lucky guy eoh ? I want to see his face ~" Ye Jin's mum butted in .

"Err ...-" I didn't know what to say and Jessica cut in again .

"I've got his picture on twitter !" She said and took her phone out .

"Eomeoni , bwa ! Meotjin ji (handsome , isn't he)?! Gwiyeop ji (cute , isn't he) ?! Kekeke !" Jessica said and we all crowded around her .

 


"Omo , omo , omo ! Jinjja gwiyeopda ! Aigoo , Sunny-yah , did you confess ?" Ye Jin's mum laughed .

"A-aniyo ... it's-" I was once again being cut by Jessica , "Eomeoni , it's not Sunny who like him first . He confessed to Sunny first but Sunny didn't respond to his confession and Woohyun is trying really heard to get her ." 

Yaish , Jessica is such a big mouth ! Can't she keep shut like Tiffany ?!

"Hehe ..." Is all i can say .

"Aigoo ! He's a nice guy , i can see it at one glance already ! You better grab him quick or else others will take him away already !" Ye Jin's mum said and I thought of Uee . She likes Woohyun too . And she's my friend since elementary school . But she's in the Queenka group now ... she definitely won't let Woohyun off easily .

"Aish , molla ... hehe ." I giggled abit .

"Okay , haha . Eat your supper and go to sleep ! Good night !" Ye Jin's mum stood up and walked away .

"Ne , kamsahamnida , eomeoni ! Good night !" We said together .

Maybe Ye Jin's mum was right . Someone might take him away if i don't take him soon . But ... ever since i got played and cheated by Yoseob , which is 3 years ago , i didn't dare to fall in love too hard again . 

"Let's continue !" Yuri said and I spun the bottle .

"Ye Jinnie !" We clapped .

"Aish ... truth ..." She said .

"Do you like L ?" Tiffany asked and we leaned forward , waiting for her answer .

 

Your POV

"Ye Jinnie !" It's my turn . 

"Aish ... truth ..." I sighed .

I was so scared that they hit my target question which is about L .

"Do you like L ?" Tiffany asked . 

Dang ! She hit it ! 

The girls leaned forward to me .

"She my friend , not girlfriend ..."

"You're an AWESOME FRIEND to me !" Those sentence keep striking in my head .

"I like him ... as a friend ." I smiled and they leaned back .

"Ay , are you sure that's the truth ?" Tiffany asked .

"Yeah ." I nodded with confidence .

"You're definitely lying ." Jessica snapped and yawned .

"Ah .... i'm tired now ... can we sleep now ?" Jessica continued .

"Ne , kaja ..." I stood up and put the tray back to the kitchen and went to wash up .



In the room where the lights are off .

"Sica-yah , you really like Dongwoo ?" Yuri asked .

"Shhh , you're noisy !" Jessica shut Yuri up . 

"Okay but just to tell you that your rival is the Queenka's Sohee ..." Yuri continued .

"Just sleep ..." Jessica ignored .

"Good night everyone !" Sunny shouted and we all travelled to our lalaland ....


Sunny's POV

I know Woohyun's sleeping now but i felt bad to hang up the call first as i was the one calling him first when he's asleep .


~Woohyun , sorry for hanging up the call ... The girls were playing "Truth or Dare" 

Mianhae ... :(

- Sunny ~



~YO READERS! Updated :D Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Look forward to the next chapter!! :DD Have a good day! Don't forget to subscribe after reading, new readers! <3 And kittydandelion you got it right ~ Girls' night! ~ Hope you enjoyed! ^.^