Date ~

It's when I met you ...

Listen to this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGbVoG6VqQ

Tiffany's POV 

"Oppa , i'm going out now . Can you drive me ?" I knocked onto my brother's door .

"Where are you going ?" He put his arm over my neck . 

"I'm going out with Ye Jin and Sunny ." I said .

"What about Sooyeon ?" He asked .

"She's still sleeping . She said she's not following too . I guess she's tired after the camp ." I smiled and we walked down the stairs .

"Okay , i'll drive you . Wait , i'll get my keys ." He ran up and came down in split seconds .

"Kaja ." We walked out the house .

"Where are you going ?" He asked .

"Hmm , Lotte world ....." I said softly as i knew he wouldn't let me go there .

"What ? Lotte world ?!" He shouted and stopped the car . Before i can say anything , he continued again , "How many times must i tell you that it's dangerous for girls to go there without guys ? !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@ ~~~" 

I know it's dangerous . But he's over protective . :(

"Oppa , Hoya oppa , L oppa and Woohyun oppa's coming with us too ! Please let me go , just once !" I shook his arms continuously .

He looked at me , suspiciously and took his phone out to call Woohyun .

"Yah , you're bringing my sister to Lotte World without my permission ?" He scolded Woohyun oppa .

I wanted to talk but I can't .

"Ani , hyung , it's Sunny , not me ! But there's 3 guys here to protect them . It won't be dangerous ! Please hyung ! Hoya's here too !" I heard Woohyun oppa said .

"Okay , only this time . Pass the phone to Hoya ." He said .

Yes ! I smiled and leaned back the car seat happily .

"Yah , Lee Howon , you better take care of my sister ! If she's missing , or she's injured or whatever sort of weird things , you'll get it from me !" My brother was so agitated . I couldn't hold on and burst out laughing .

"Okay , done . You better be close with them . Ara !" He continued shouting .

"Ne , oppa . Arasseo ... Geokjeongma (Don't worry) ~" I did a little aegyo to make him happy .

 

Woohyun's POV

We reached Lotte World and decided to play alittle while before Tiffany arrives . Just then , my phone rang .

"Eoh , Hyung , wae ?" I answered .

"Yah , you're bringing my sister to Lotte World without my permission ?" He shouted through the phone and i had to put my phone away from my ears .

"Ani , hyung , it's Sunny , not me ! But there's 3 guys here to protect them . It won't be dangerous ! Please hyung ! Hoya's here too !" I talked back and got a hit from Sunny .

"Mianhae .." I mouthed to her .

"Okay , only this time . Pass the phone to Hoya ." He chilled . I gave out a sigh of relief and hand my phone to Hoya . But got beaten up by Sunny .

"Why did you say that it's me ! And i thought i told Tiffany to say that we're going to the library ?!" She frowned .

"I don't know ! Maybe Hyung forced her out ?" I said , rubbing my arms .

"Eeesh , Sunggyu oppa is always like that ..." She rolled her eyes .

Hoya finished talking on the phone and returned it back to me .

"What did he say ?" I asked . He shot me a smile and i knew the answer immediately .

"Let's wait for Fany at the taxi stand ." Ye Jin said and we walked to the taxi stand .

 

Your POV

Triple Date ? Kinda interesting , isn't it ? But L didn't talk much so , it's kinda boring ... 

"Can you talk ? I'm boring ..." I said shyly .

"Jinwoon reached America already ?" He started . 

"How would I know ?" I looked at him weirdly and he kept quiet .

I look over to Sunny's side . She's so close to Woohyun . I'm wondering when will it be my turn . 

I couldn't stand the boredom so i decided to walk to Sunny . 

"Let's wait for Fany at the taxi stand ." I suggested and we walked over .

 

Tiffany's POV 

Yay ! I finally arrived .

"I'm bringing you in ." Oppa said .

"You sure ? Look what you're wearing ." I pointed at his pjs .

"Argh , forget it ..." He sighed and looked around .

"So , i'm going off now , okay ." I said .

"Okay , be careful , ara ! You should have no injuries when you come back home . Give me a call after you've finished playing ." He said . 

Such a sweet yet naggy brother . 

"Arasseo !!!" I hugged him and ran in .

I went in but i couldn't find them . Until someone tapped my shoulder .

"Aaahh ! Mwoya igeo ?!!" I turned around and saw someone wearing a goblin mask .

"Kekeke hahaha !" Sunny took the mask off and laughed hardly .

"Yah , Lee Soonkyu !" I chased her as she ran to the taxi stand .

"Kyaaaahh !" She screamed .

"Come here !" I shouted .

"Mianhae !" She screamed in her high-pitched voice .

"Hoya oppa , help me !" She hid behind Hoya . I immediately stopped and tidied myself up .

"Keke , i knew you would stop ." Sunny chuckled and ran to Woohyun .

"Can we go in now ?" I asked them . 

"Duh ~" Ye Jin smiled and we all entered .

We went for the pirate ship first .

 

L's POV

"Yah , sit in the middle !" Ye Jin shouted .

"I want to sit at the end !" TIffany jumped .

"No ! Middle !" Ye Jin shouted continuously .

"Get in ." I scoffed .

"Middle ?!" Ye Jin's smiled . I smiled back .

"Jinjja ?!" She continued asking .

"No , fake . I'm going to the end now ." I pretended getting up . 

"No ! Stay , please !" She pulled me down and hugged my arm .

That moment was ... FANTASTIC ! I could help but a smirk formed on my face . Her head were leaning on my arm and she's hugging my arm tightly . I looked down on her and find it real cute .

"Yah yah yah , it's moving !!!!" She was screaming when the ship started moving .

"Yah , relax ! I'm going deaf !" I told her but she continued screaming . I guess she didn't even heard what i've said .

As we were going higher and higher , her octave went higher .

"Yah , stop screaming !" I told her again .

"Aaaaahhhh ummmmmmaaaa !" She started crying all of the sudden as the ship went to it's highest point . I was taken aback by her crying and calmed her down . Before I could hug her , she had already hugging me tightly as if she's gonna die the next minute . I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back . I swear i was going deaf . 

Finally the ship stopped . She was still crying and everyone was staring at us weirdly .

"It's over ..." I told her .

"I-i .. c-can't w-w-walk ..." She mumbled .

"Why did you ride this at the first place ..." I puffed .

"Oh my god , what happened to Ye Jin ?!" Sunny came over .

"She's scared of the ship ?" I asked but they didn't know too .

"Just carry her out ." Woohyun said and they all giggled to agreement .

"Yah !" I mouthed to them . Woohyun's seriously ... argh !

I looked over to Ye Jin and she couldn't stop crying . No choice but i had to get her out of the seat by carrying her .

"S-sorry ..." She apologised .

"Nah ." I smiled and put her down . 

"Asa , i've captured that scene !" Tiffany and Sunny ran to me .

"Yah , delete that !" I said .

"Never . Keke . What a sweet scene !" Tiffany giggled . 

"Crazy ." I rolled my eyes on them and gave a piece of tissue to Ye Jin to wipe her tears off .

"We're gonna have diabetes if we continue looking at them ." Sunny said . I gave her a glare and they immediately walked off .

"See you later , bro ." Hoya and Woohyun patted my back and walked off .

"Crap ." I shrugged their hands off and they laughed at me .

"Are you okay now ?" I looked at Ye Jin again .

"Ne ... Sorry ..." She finally look up at me .

Her cheeks and eyes were all puffed up . How cute . I wish i could tell her that .

"Cute ..." I mumbled . , i've slipped it off .

"What ?" She asked .

I think she didn't heard . 

"I was saying that you're silly ." I lied .

"Am i ? Sorry for acting like that ... Sorry for hugging onto you so tightly too ." She apologised again . 

"Yah , stop apologising ... Actually I-" I was about to tell her something but THAT VERY MOMENT , I WAS INTERUPTED AGAIN !

"Let's go , Ye Jin-ah . Let's go to the Haunted House ." Sunny pulled Ye Jin away . 

"Only the both of us ?! No way !" Ye Jin stopped walking .

Why did she come here in the first place , when she's scared of pirate ship , haunted house ... what's next ?

"Shilreo (I refuse) !" She retreated and knocked into my body and i stared at her .

"Sorry -" She turned back and saw me . "Yah , i thought i went into a stranger or something !" 

"Just go into the haunted house ." I said and dragged her in .

"2 person . Thanks ." The attendant chopped my hand and Ye Jin was struggled .

"Yah , stop moving  !" I shouted as we go in .

"Andwaeeeee !" She shouted and went to the extreme of hugging me .

Pong Pong Pong Pong ... My heart was racing 100 times faster than the usual . I feel like it's gonna pop from my mouth soon . I felt hotter even though i'm in a cold room . She was hugging me so tightly that i can't even walk properly .

"Ooooooooooo ~" A white dress "ghost" walked past in front of us .

"Shilreeooooo !" She screamed at the top of her voice .

"Shhh , i'm here . We're going out soon ." I hugged her .

Honestly , i was afraid too . I was showing her that i'm not afraid . That's what all guys do , isn't it ?

I saw many gross things that this girl , here do . I tried not to screamed or make any noise . My heart was beating fast . I just wanted to get out of there too .

Finally , i saw a stream of light rays ! 

"We're out !" I shouted and Ye Jin immediately let go of me , blushing .

"W-why are you laughing and blushing ?" I creased my brows .

"You like me , isn't it ?" She leaned onto my shoulder on whispered into my ear .

 

Your POV 

"You like me , isn't it ?" I asked L .

He looked deeply into my eyes . I gulped my saliva . "Fat hope ." He whispered .

The moment he pulled me into the haunted house , i was so scared that i could faint anytime . I screamed at the top of my voice and hugged L tightly and closed my eyes . The moment I hugged him , his heart started pounding fast . I swear i'm going deaf . The beating of his heart was going into my ear but i was too scared to opened my eyes inside . One reason his heart's like this , might be because , he likes me ... Another reason is he's scared . But i should be positive right ? So , i'll assume that he likes me . 

 

Check 1 : His heart's pounding fast when i hugged him . [✓]

"Yah , wait for me !" I shouted at him as i ran .

 

"Baegopa ... (I'm hungry)" I held my stomach .

"Wait , i'll call up Hoya hyung first ." He looked at me and phoned Hoya .

 

"Hyung , eodi ?" 

"Eoh , ne . I'll go there now ." L hung up .

"Let's go ." He said and i followed him .

 

Hoya's POV 

Tiffany , Sunny , Woohyun and I were finding seats to sit while waiting for L and Ye Jin .

"Fany-ah ..." I called out .

"Yeah ?" She looked at me with those cute eye smile .

I went speechless when she smiled .

"N-nothing ..." I said .

Argh , Lee Howon , is it that hard to confess ?! JUST SAY IT !

"Oh , found it !" Woohyun waved to me and Tiffany , and we made our way there .

Woohyun and Sunny went to order their food first while Tiffany and I sat down and took care of their things . Tiffany was busying playing her game while i had nothing to do .

"F-fany-ah ..." I mumbled again .

"Eh ?" She looked at me . I was taken aback by her cute face but decided to shake it off .

"Do you want to be my girlfriend ?" I finally blurted out !

"Na ?!" She pointed to herself and blushed .

I nodded sheepishly and waited for her answer . She hesitated and look around . Finally ... "O-o-okay ." She shot me her signature smile and i melted inside . And we laughed awkwardly . YES , I FINALLY GOT HER !

"E-erm ... so now what ?"  She asked me .

"Do you wanna tell them ?" I asked . Gosh , it makes me feel NOT like a man . I'm like rushing everything ==

"O-okay ... i-if ... you w-want ..." She giggled .

"Call ." I smiled back to her . 

 

Woohyun's POV 

"Sunny-ah , do you want to be my girlfriend ?" I asked her . She looked at me blankly .

"What do you wanna eat ?" She avoided that question and changed the topic . I knew it . I say that i'd cure her fear and I will . 

"Anything ." I smiled awkwardly and dropped the topic .

But I really couldn't stand it anymore . 

"Sunny-ah-" I said . But before i could finish what i say , we saw L and Ye Jin walking towards us .

"Oh hey ! How's YOUR date ?" I asked L .

He punched my stomach lightly and smirked .

"Where are the rest ?" He asked .

I told him and they both walked over to the seat .

"I'll order for you ." I smiled and queued for her . She nodded and stood aside .

After we ordered our food , we went back the table . 

"Erm ... guys ... i've got something to tell you ." Hoya said .

We all stared at Hoya .

"We're officially dating ." He annonunced .

"WHAT ?!" We shouted and the people around us stared at us . I almost dropped the tray i holding on .

"Sorry ..." We apologised .

"Congrats omg !!" Ye Jin and Sunny hugged Tiffany . 

"You have yet to be ." Tiffany looked at L and I .

And so , this date ended like this ... Do you wanna see us eat ? 

[A/N : Keke ! Namu eating! :D]


~Cathsnsd09 : Hello new sub! :D Thanks for subbing and commenting and reading too! :DDD Continue to support this fic! 


~Hey readers! Sorry for another crappy chapter again -.- Omg, i feel so weird nowadays. Even though i'm so excited to update, i can't seem to write out a good one! >< Sorry if this chapter's too boring. Subscribers are welcomed! :) For those who wanna read more Woohyun x Sunny fic, please stay tune to my new fic which is coming up after the 25th chapter of this fic!! ^^ TY!~

Vote for your favourite couple to be in Woohyun x Sunny fic! Deadline : Ends when 20th chapter is posted !!! Vote now! :D