Senior-Junior Camp Part [2/3]

It's when I met you ...

Day 1 - Night .


L's POV

It's after dinner time . We were on the way back to school .

"Oppa , i'm sitting with you when we go back to school later !" Krystal shouted in the bus . 

I turned my head and gave her an annoyed look .

"Okay , oppa ?" She asked again .

"Sit with your friends . They're lonely . " I replied and the rest in the bus were giggling away and Krystal came to me and hit my head with embarrassment .

"Yah , i hate people who touches my hair ." I shouted . I was seriously not in a good mood . Well , how can i be when someone in front me is happily texting someone behind me ? [A/N : Who do you expect ? -wriggles eyebrows-

 

No one's POV
 

"Yah , Hwang Miyoung , who's this person ?" Jessica asked Tiffany who's sitting beside her .

"Wait , let me check ." Tiffany said and checked through her contacts but there isn't that number in her phone .

"I don't have that ." Tiffany frowned .

"I want to see the text . Maybe i know who is it ..." Tiffany smiled .


~ Hey , you really like that dress that you wanted in that magazine just now ? Your oppa , I , will buy for you . :)

- +82294448532 ~


"Keke , how should i tell Sica ?" Tiffany thought as she giggled .

"Yah , who's this ?" Jessica shook her phone .

"Do you think it's ....-" Tiffany was about to ask when Jessica cut in , "Oppa ?!"

Jessica jumped up from her seat and ran to Sunggyu .

"What ? Where's her brain ? Didn't she saved Oppa's number in her phone ? So how could it be Oppa ? Pabo-yah , Sica !" Tiffany sighed and leaned back to the seat .

"Oppa ! You're really buying for me ?" Jessica jumped and sat on Sunggyu's lap like a baby .

"Argh ! What's this ?" Sunggyu who was awoke in his sleep , grumbled .

"Oppa , you sent this to me , didn't you ?! Saranghae oppa ! I knew it , you're the best to me !" Jessica who didn't know the truth was splurting nonsense and Sunggyu looked at her with this face --->  (not my gif) 

"What are you talking about ?" Sunggyu ruffled Jessica's hair . Dongwoo who's sitting beside Sunggyu and Hoya , pretended to be sleeping but he's actually laughing in his heart .

"Bwa , oppa ! Stop acting blur !" Jessica insisted .

 


~ Hey , you really like that dress that you wanted in that magazine just now ? Your oppa , I , will buy for you . :)

- +82294448532 ~

 

"82294448532 ?! Isn't that Do-" Sunggyu was almost there to expose the name when Dongwoo kicked Sunggyu's leg and cut off what Sunggyu said .

"Annyeong ..." Dongwoo squined his eyes and look at Jessica .

"Annyeong .." Jessica smiled and look at Sunggyu back . "So who's that ? Oppa , stop lying ..." 

"Jinjja !! I don't know !" Sunggyu grabbed his hair .

"Jessica-yah , stop annoying oppa !" Hyorin said in her calmest voice .

"Tch , don't interfere . Sleep !" Jessica said and made the Queenkas pissed with her tone .

"Oppa , you should teach your sister manners someday ." Zinger said .

"Hehe , you shouldn't worry . Have a good sleep ." Sunggyu tried to be nice . 

"Oppa , ppalli !" Jessica whined .

"Yeah , yeah , it's me , it's me ! Argh !" Sunggyu covered up for Dongwoo .

"Asa ! Oppa , i love you !" Jessica hugged Sunggyu and Hoya , Sungjong and Woohyun were laughing away .

"Aish , okay okay ... go back to your seat now ." Sunggyu said and Jessica happily hopped back , beside Tiffany .

"See , i told you it's oppa !" Jessica smiled and hugged Tiffany .

 

Back at the school hall .

"Okay , tonight you'll be choosing partners for tomorrow's activity and event ." Gary said .

And everybody started whispering , gossiping , talking about who to partner .

"Girls one line and boys one line . Each of you hold onto a bamboo stick . You'll point to a partner that you want ." Gary said .



Your POV 


. Who am i gonna choose between ? Jinwoon or L ? 

"Hey , who do you wanna choose ? L ? Kekeke ." Yuri teased .

"Shhh , i know you'll choose Sungyeol ~" I stuck my tongue out and laughed .

"Yah !" Yuri pushed me .

"Okay , let's start with Sunggyu-ssi ." Gary said .

Everyone was really awaiting for his answer . 

"Naya ... na ... kekeke ." Hyorin smiled and batted her eyelashes several times .

"Eoh ... T-Tae ... yeon-ssi ..." Sunggyu blushed .

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~" The rest made this sound and the guys pushing Sunggyu towards Taeyeon .

"What ?!" Hyorin shouted and everyone looked at her .

"Yah Hwang Sunggyu , how can you treat me like this ?!" Hyorin cried .

"Hyorin-ah , i'm sorry ..." Sunggyu apologised .

"Why are girls so dramatic ?" Gary joked and we continued on .

"Taeyeon-ssi , who you choose ?" 

Taeyeon blushed as she pointed the stick to Sunggyu .

"Asa !" The rest jumped with joy .

"Great . A couple's formed ." Gary clapped his hands .

"Sungjong-ssi ?" Gary asked .

Sungjong pointed at Tiffany . 

"Why me ? keke ." Tiffany burst out laughing when Sungjong chose her . 

"Because i'm close to Hoya hyung ." Sungjong laughed . He knew about the secret that Hoya had a crush on Tiffany since the start of the year . 

"S-so ?" Tiffany held back her blush .

"wooooooo ~" The rest went again .

"That means Hoya oppa likes that Miss America ?" Krystal asked .

"Obviously !" Sungjong rolled his eyes . 

Tiffany heard and blushed . 

"Yah Lee Sungjong !" Sunggyu nagged again .

"Oh my god ... this isn't happening ..." Zinger shook her head .

"Interesting ... so Tiffany , what about you ?" Gary asked .

"Choose Hoya . Faster ..." Jessica whispered to Tiffany .

"Hoya oppa !" Tiffany blurted out . Hoya eyes widen and blushed .

"E-er , i mean Hoya-ssi ..." Tiffany corrected as she was really nervous .

"Pabo ~" Jessica stuck her tongue at Tiffany . 

"What ? Yah , Miss America , stop playing with them !" Krystal snapped .

"Yah , aren't you from America too ?!" Jessica and Sunggyu shouted at Krystal at the same time .

"What a sibling ..." Sohee rolled her eyes .

"It's interesting to see you people fighting over one another ..." Gary interupted . "But , we still have to go on right ?" 

"Now , Hoya , so who do you want to choose ?" Gary continued .

"Tiffany-ssi ?" Hoya smiled and pointed the stick to Tiffany .

Tiffany jumped up a little and smiled .

"What ?!" Sohee's eyes widen .

"Hey kitty , your eyes finally widen ..." Sungjong teased Sohee . [A/N ; No offense to Wonderfuls .]

"Lee Sungjong , you better watch out ." Sohee rolled her eyes again .

"What did she do again ? I can't see anything . Her eyes are too small ..." Sungjong asked everyone and everyone laughed including the Queenkas and made Sohee embarrassed that she cried immediately . 

"Wipe your tears , lady ." Gary said in a peaceful face .

"Erm , excuse me , why's your face like that ? No emotion ?" Krystal talked back .

"I was borned like that ." Gary continued .

"So 2nd couple formed ." 

So they went on and on ... Dongwoo and Jessica , Sungyeol and Yuri , Woohyun and Sunny and ... L with ? Jinwoon with ?


"Now , Jinwoon's turn ." Gary said .

"I want Ye Jin ." Jinwoon said sheepishly .

What ? Me ? Oh ... L stared at me with a pair of cold eyes .

"So-" 

"L-ssi !" Before Gary could say anything , i shouted L's name and saw him smirked while Jinwoon rolled his eyes on L .

I covered my face with embarrasment .

"Yah , andwae !!!!!!" Krystal protested and pushed me .

"What ?" I shouted .

"Yah , don't you touch her ." Jinwoon and Jessica pushed Krystal away .

"Are you alright ?" L looked at me .

I blushed and smiled .

"Y-yeah ..."

"Interesting ... i'm looking forward to more quarrel ." Gary said with his peaceful face again . [A/N PEACEFUL GARY xD]

"Why are you like this ?!" Krystal was annoyed with Gary .

"Shh , you're noisy ." Gary shushed Krystal . 

"Aish !" Krystal kicked Gary behind .

 

"Okay , left with L ..." Gary said .

"Vice versa ." L glared at me coolly . It made me blushed even more . 

"Woooooooo ~ Hyung , daebak-iya !" Sungjong screamed .

"Okay , i like you . You're mysterious ~" Gary smiled . 

God , is he gay ? LOL .

"Hey Gary , what about us ? No one chose us huh ?" Zinger said sadly .

"You have to choose your partner among the rest . Sungjong will join you ." Gary laughed .

"Mwo ? Maldo andwae ! You can't be doing this !" Krystal slammed the stick on the ground .

In the end , Krystal's with Sohee , Zinger's with Hyorin , Sungjong with Uee , Sunggyu with Taeyeon , Dongwoo with Jessica , Woohyun with Sunny , Hoya with Tiffany , Sungyeol with Yuri , L with YeJin and Jinwoon with Gary . [A/N awww , Sungjongie & Jinwoonie~ keke]

 

After 15 minutes of breaktime , we went back to gather as Gary briefed us on the event tomorrow . We have to wake up at 6 in the morning . After our breakfast , we have amazing school at 9am-12pm . After that we'll have to prepare for the new year special event at 2pm-4pm . And we'll have dinner at 6pm-8pm and at 8pm-10pm , we'll have campfire .


"Okay , it's late now . You should turn in now . Lights off at 10pm ." Gary announced and we ran to the washroom to change to our PJs .

On our way there , we were chatting with each other .

"Kyaaa , did you see L's face when he said Vice Versa ? What the hellllllll ! Awesome !" Jessica whispered to me like a fangirl . 

"Shut up ! They're behind !" I pushed Jessica lightly .

"Daebak , hyung !!" Sungjong squeezed L's arm .

"Yah , wae geurae ?" L looked at Sungjong weirdly .

"Ye Jin noona ~" Sungjong teased .

"Hahah , you got Uee !" Sunggyu teased .

"At least i blocked her away from Woohyun hyung . Or else Sunny noona won't be the one with Woohyun hyung now ." Sungjong leaned against Woohyun .


After we finished changing , it started raining . 

"Crash !" Lightning stuck and the lights went off .

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh !" We screamed at the top of our voice and heard someone crying went we went silent .

It's Sunny . She's afraid of lightning ?

"Shhh , Sunny-ah , relax ... it's over ." Jessica cooed Sunny .

"Woohyun-ah ! Help !" Yuri shouted across . 

"Wae ?!" Woohyun ran at his fastest speed .

"Why's Sunny crying ?!" He bent down and caressed Sunny's cheek .

"She has phobia of lightning , bomb , anything explosive . Like fireworks too ." They explained . 

"Oooo ..." I nodded my head .

"Let's go ..." Jessica whispered to us .

We all smirked as we look at that lovely sight and ran away .


Woohyun's POV

"Shhh ... don't cry ... i'm here ." I hugged Sunny tightly . 

Her crying began to died down and eventually stopped . I could feel her still trembling in fear as she lift her head up .

"Go-go-mawo ..." She forced a smile .

"Ani ... Feeling better ?" I smiled but still worried .

She nodded her head slightly and tried to stand up .

"Come up ." I bend down and asked her to come up my back . 

"It's alright ..." She refused but i pulled her down and ran quickly .

"Yah !" She screamed as she laughed .

"See , you're laughing !" Her arms were around my neck . The tingling sensation made down my spine , causing me to shiver .

"Sunny-ah , do you like me ?" I stopped walking and became serious . She stopped laughing too and wanted to come down from my back . 

"Wae ?" I asked .

She still didn't answer me .

"You don't like me ?" I put her down .

She still didn't answer me .

"Yah , answer me ! I'm wooing you for so long already and yet you haven't answer to my confession for 5 months ." I began to lose my patient .

"A-ani ..." She looked down . Am i too harsh ?

"Mianhae ..." I apologised .

"You don't have to . It's me should be doing that ..." I frowned when i heard that sentence . My heart sank . That means she don't like me ?

"Wh-what do you mean ?" I choked .

"I'm scared of being in a relationship , Woohyun oppa ..." 

What ? That's an excuse !

"So-" I cut her off with my kiss . Her lips were small and soft . It's so thin . 

"I'll stop that fear ." I broke the kiss and look up at her but started laughing when i saw the familiar face again . 

"Pabo !" I snapped my fingers . Her face was so cute when she was blank . Her eyes are gonna drop out soon .

"I-i ..." She tried to say something but i leaned in front again , making her cringe and retreated backwards .

"You what ?" I asked and giggled .

"Actually ... i like you too ... but-" 

"That's enough ." I interupted again and kissed her once more .

She was shocked when i kissed her again . She pushed me away and look at me .

"I-i think w-we should go back ... now ..." She blushed .

Yah , Lee Soonkyu , STOP BEING SO CUTE !!! 

We made our way back to the hall again .

"Yah , where did you go ?" Sunggyu asked me as he looked at Sunny and I .

"N-nothing ..." Sunny smiled and laid beside Jessica .


~YOYO READERS & NEW SUBS! ^.^ EEEEKKKK, I WAS ALL CURLED UP WHEN I WROTE THOSE CHEESY LINES BY THAT LITTLE NAM BRAT xP KEKEKE~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!!

[Oh oh, watch this video!!!! SUNNY'S JUST BEING THAT DAMN CUTE!!!! SH*T xD ARGHHH!  http://youtu.be/pTjTEGbyQ_Y GOING CRAZZZZY! YOU CALL THAT 23 YEARS OLD?! !@#$%^&*() Nag like Grandpa Gyu~ ]

Kekeke, don't mind me spazzing over that cute little girl xD Oh and i've started school but i'll still be updating~~ Don't you dare to think that i'm not :P Hahha, i'll try to update as fast as possible~ Thanks for reading, subbing and commenting too! <3~


kittydandelion ; Hello :) Aww, i missed all of you too ^^ Crap, i don't know what's happening to my WGM fic T.T I'll try it everyday till it can update~ Don't worry, even so, i won't be deleting that fic away~ Wait for my Woohyun x Sunny fic eoh~~

soojingirlsfour ; Hello :) I also don't know what happened T.T But i won't be deleting it still. Continue supporting this fic and the upcoming Woohyun x Sunny fic! :)

Eun_Hae22 ; Updated! Kekeke, waaa, you wrote a chunk of words!! I read it carefully too! :D Thanks for that paragraph, chingu-yah! :D So touched~ Keke.