Chapter 19

It's when I met you ...

Your POV

"Ye Jin , you're in for Study Session today at 2pm - 4pm . Don't forget ." Miss Park said as she walk out of the class after school .

"Let's go have our lunch first ." Jessica linked her arm with me and we went out the class .

"L's in the Study Session too ." Jessica said .

"Ooo ..." I said bluntly but inside , i was bursting with happiness . 

"Just 'oooo' ? Not 'YES' !?" The girls leaned forward . I almost choked on my food and shook my head .

"She's blushing ." Sunny tapped the table continuously and they all teased me .

"No , i'm not ." I rolled my eyes jokingly .

"Oh oh , L's here !!" They notified me . I was startled but i must act calm in front of them . I pretended not to hear them and continued eating .

"Sit with me in Study Session later ." A whisper went into my ear and chill ran down my spine . I looked up and saw L and Sungjong walk past us . 

"What did he said ?" Jessica asked me and the girls looked at me again .

"Nothing ." I stuck my tongue out .

 


Jessica's POV

"Sit with me in study session later ." I heard L whispered to Ye Jin as he walked past .

"What did he said ?" I asked Ye Jin , purposely . 

"Nothing ." She stuck her tongue out and continued eating .

Seriously , I really think that L likes Ye Jin . Is it only me who feels it ? 

 

"Ye Jin-ah , sit with me ." I said as we entered the Study Session room . To my surprise , L was sitting on my seat . 

"Erm ... She's sitting with me ." I said . I wanted to see how L reacted . It's interesting .

He got up from my seat , "Here . I'm just resting ." 

WHAT ? LOL . I expected something more ... interesting . 

"Oh , yeah ? Okay . You don't mind me sitting with Ye Jin right ?" I said as he was about to walk to another seat .

"Yah , what do you mean ?" Ye Jin nudged me but i looked at her with peace .

He raised a brow and smirk , "Why should I mind ?"

Cheh , this guy is cunning .

I smirked and let it off this time . Next time , i won't . I'll make both of you together . 

"Annyeong !" Dongwoo and Woohyun came in together .

My heart skipped a beat when i saw Dongwoo . What's happening ?

"Hey , Dongwoo's here ~" Ye Jin nudged me .

"A-a-annyeong ..." I was so nervous . Gosh .

"New hairband ? It's cute ." Dongwoo complimented me . Wait , HE COMPLIMENTED ME ! 

I was heating up . 

"Yeah , a new one . T-th-thanks , anyway ," I replied . "For noticing ..." I mumbled under my breathe .

"Where's Sunny ?" Woohyun asked us .

"She went home . She's not coming for today's lesson ." Ye Jin and I said .

"Ooooohh , okay , thanks ." Woohyun smile dropped alittle and grabbed a seat .

"Oh hey , do you want to join us for the BBQ this weekend ?" Dongwoo asked us .

"Yeah , why not ?" Ye Jin answered and smiled .

"Okay . Call . L's coming too , right , L ?" He turned and asked L who's busying doing his homework . 

He just nodded his head plainly .

"Okay , i'll tell you more later ." Dongwoo said as the teacher came in .

 


L's POV 

Cheh , everyone's the spoiler , i swear ! Everytime i planned something , someone with spoil it ! Argh !

I grabbed a seat at the other side when Jessica said she's sitting with Ye Jin . I couldn't refuse . 

"Oh hey , do you want to join us for the BBQ this weekend ?" Dongwoo asked them . I hope Ye Jin's going .

"Yeah , why not ?" I heard her voice . I was smiling inside .

"Okay . Call . L's coming too , right , L ?" Dongwoo mentioned me and i just nodded my head and acted like i'm concentrating on my work . 

"Okay , class , i'll be hearing no sound till 4pm . Is that clear ?" Mr Jung came in and sat aside of the room .

 


Dongwoo's POV 

"Mr Jung , may i go to the washroom ?" Jessica asked Mr Jung and went out of the room .

"Mr Jung , may i go to the washroom ?" I asked Mr Jung .

"Why are you going to the washroom , the same time as her ?" Mr Jung frowned and everyone was laughing hard .

"N-no . I thought we can't go to the washroom till Jessica asked . That's why i'm going now ." I made an excuse .

"Oh , oh , okay . You may ." Mr Jung tried not to laugh . 

The ran out of the room , to avoid more embarrassment .

"Hey Jessica ..." I called her out as she's on her way to the toilet .

"Yeah ?" She looked at me , shocked .

"Oh , hi ." She smiled and made butterflies in my stomach .

"H-hi . Erm , about the BBQ , do you want to help out at my house ?" I asked . She was trying to say something but I interupted her as i forgot to mention a thing .

"Oh , and with your friends too . I'm just asking you to confirm with them ." I said .

"Hmm , alright . I'll ask them and confirm with you . What's your number ?" She asked . I took my phone out and she took out her too . We then pressed in our number into the phone . I saw her cute background pic and smiled .

"Okay , done ." She said .

"Yeah , done . Your background pic is cute ." I complimented again . She gave me a strange look .

What the hell , did i say the wrong thing again ? ><

"Thanks . And , stop showering me with compliments ." She said and walked away .

Oops , she must be thinking i'm kinda crazy because i kept complimenting her right >< 

 


Woohyun's POV

Tomorrow we're going to BBQ . Sunny will be going too , i guess . I have to make something nice for her . But ... what is it ? 

"Aish !" I thought of it more and the more i can't concentrate with my work .

"What's going on there ?" Mr Jung stood up and walked towards me .

"N-n-nothing ..." I lowered my head and continued with my work .

Necklace ? Food ? Annoying max !


~Are you going for the BBQ tomorrow ?

- Sunny ^-^ ~


Did I saw Sunny's name ?! Yes , i did ! 


~Of course ! ^_^ Why ? Are you going too ? :]

- Woohyun ~


Just say yes . 


~Nothing , i'm just asking . ^^ Yeah , i'm going .

- Sunny ^-^ ~


Oh yes ! 


~Good :) See you tmr ^--^ 

- Woohyun ~


~Yeah , see you too :D 

- Sunny ^-^ ~


Wait , this conversation just ended like that ? No way . I'll try to save it >.<


~Whatcha doing ? Why didn't you come to Study Session today ? :(

- Woohyun ~


I waited for an hour for her reply .


~Oh , i went home . I've got some things to do .

- Sunny ^-^ ~


~Ooo ... okay . I won't bother you since you're busy . Text later ^^ 

- Woohyun ~


Oh damn , what did i just sent ? Why is it always me who make the conversation end so quickly >< ? 


~Yups :) Text later ~

- Sunny ^-^ ~

 


Sunny's POV

Woohyun's birthday (SONESPIRITS , TAKE NOTE NAMU'S B-DAY !!! 8th Feb ^^) is coming and i have to master this by then . Why is it so difficult to make it ?!

 

It's not that taste that i've tasted !!!

"Ani ji (It's not) ?" I frowned as I went into the kitchen to do it again . My father's a baker . Yeah , he did that cake for my mum during valentines day . Sweet isn't it ? He created that cake himself . And gave me the secret recipe to it . Now he's in Canada and without his supervision , i'm doing it alone , in his bakery ! 

Just then , someone texted me . 


~Soonkyuuuu ~ Do you wanna go BBQ with the Kingkas ?

- Sica ^__^ ~


One moment , who's the Kingkas ? Oh , it's Woohyun and co. . I almost forgot they're the Kingkas . ><


~Okay ^^ You're going to right ?

- Sunny ~


"Yeahss !! See you tmr ! I'll text you later . I'm in the toilet now >< Kekeke !

- Sica ^__^ ~


Keke , that silly side of her again . Hmm , i wonder if Woohyun's going ... Should i text him ? Wait , why do i care so much ? Aish ! Won't harm asking . 

 

~Are you going for the BBQ tomorrow ?

- Sunny  ~

 


~Of course ! ^_^ Why ? Are you going too ? :]
 
- Woohyunnie :) ~
 
 
Yay :)) 

 
~Nothing , i'm just asking . ^^ Yeah , i'm going .
 
- Sunny ~
 
 

~Good :) See you tmr ^--^ 
 
- Woohyunnie :) ~
 
 
~Yeah , see you too :D 
 
- Sunny ~

 

"Sunny , are you alright , inside ?" The manager knocked on the door . 

"I'm fine , perfectly fine !" I lied . I had flour over my face .

"Are you sure ?! You're in there for 2 hours already !" The manager shouted . 

2 hours ?! I thought i've just started >< 

"Mwo , it's 3.30 already ?!" I swept the flour away from my watch and was shocked at the timing because i had spent 2 hours in the kitchen , just to make a perfect cake for my ... friend's birthday which is 4 weeks later . Am I wasting my time ? 

"Ne , i'll be coming out ." I shouted and cleaned myself up . I took out my phone and saw it blinking . 

 


~Whatcha doing ? Why didn't you come to Study Session today ? :(
 
- Woohyunnie :) ~
 
 
1 HOUR AGO ?! Oh . I'm too engrossed in that cake . 
 
 
~Oh , i went home . I've got some things to do .
 
- Sunny ~
 
 
 
~Ooo ... okay . I won't bother you since you're busy . Text later ^^ 
 
- Woohyunnie :) ~
 
 
LOL ? That's kinda lame . I thought we were suppose to be chatting more . 
 
 
~Yups :) Text later ~
 
- Sunny ~
 

~AHLALALALA~ HELLO READERS! ^^ Sorry for this short chapter~ Next chapter ... BBQ :D ^^ Look forward huh!!! Video recommendation time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIFxq5Dejc & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqp05XIaOM&feature=related (HAHAH, L&HOYA'S SHHHO CUTE ^^)

Oh, wait, GUESS WHO'S MY BIASES IN INFINITE & SNSD (2 each) ~~~ ^.^ Comment below!! I'll PM you if you get it correct and you can choose the partners you like , to have more "air time" in the next chapter! First 3 only!!!~~~

*Changed the rule. To make it easier :) 

Keke, hope you enjoyed this chapter~~ Please kindly Subscribe, Comment and ENJOYYY!! :D~

 

POLL TIME!!! POLL WILL BE CLOSED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ~ PPALLI VOTE!!