DongSica vs DinoPrincess

It's when I met you ...

"Jessica , do you want me to be your boyfriend ?" That question from Dongwoo struck Jessica while she's drinking her water .

She almost spat the water out . 

"W-w-what ?" She choked .

"I want you to be my girlfriend ." Dongwoo said casually .

"That's like the worst confession ever ?" Jessica closed the bottle and walked away .

"Hey . I'm serious ." Dongwoo spun Jessica around .

"Make me feel like you are ." Jessica stared at Dongwoo .

Dongwoo locked his eyes on Jessica and stared fiercely into Jessica's eyes . 

"I love you ." That 3 simple words flowed out of Dongwoo's mouth and flowed into Jessica's ears smoothly . 

Jessica went speechless and stood rooted on the ground .

"I love you . I love you . I love you . I love-" Dongwoo thought that Jessica was still unsatisfied so he repeated several times to Jessica again but little did he know , the next moment , he was kissed by Jessica .

"I-i-love you too ..." Jessica smiled shyly as their faces went red .

"T-that means , i-i'm your b-boyfriend now r-right ?" Dongwoo stuttered cutely .

Jessica looked at him and nodded shyly .

They both interlaced their fingers together and went for a walk . 

"You know what couple name we should call ?" Dongwoo laughed at the thought of that .

"What ? DongSica ?" Jessica asked .

"Nah , that too simple . Let's call it 'DinoPrincess' !" Dongwoo announced and Jessica burst out laughing .

"What ? Something's wrong ?" Dongwoo was shocked at Jessica's reaction .

"N-nothing . I-i-it's just too mushy ." Jessica rubbed her arms .

"I don't care . Just , 'DinoPrincess' ." Dongwoo insisted . 

"No !! DongSica is fine !" Jessica argued .

"Nope , i say 'DinoPrincess' !" Dongwoo surprised Jessica but a sudden lift . 

"Yah ! Put me down !" Jessica kicked her legs .

"Not until you agree with 'DinoPrincess' ." Dongwoo laughed evily .

"Never !! It's too mushy !" Jessica shouted but earned a stare from Dongwoo and he started running with Jessica in his arms , in the bridal style .

"Stop !! Yah , Jang Dongwoo !" Jessica hit Dongwoo's chest and he immediately stopped down .

"It's painful you know !" Dongwoo said .

"Then put me down ." Jessica commanded .

"Agree with 'DinoPrincess' first ." Dongwoo added .

"No !" Jessica still disagree with it .

"Then i'll not put you down ." Dongwoo threatened her .

"Fine , fine , fine ! DinoPrincess then ..." Jessica finally agreed and Dongwoo let her down .

"Sucha nuisance ..." Jessica patted her skirt .

"What again ?" Dongwoo said .

"Nothing ." Jessica smiled .

"Okay , so it's 'DinoPrincess' . Finalised . I'll tell the rest ." Dongwoo took his phone out and texted his friends .

"Yah ! Don't sendafahliefuah...." Jessica was trying to stop Dongwoo but he threatened her with a look again .

"Give me your phone ." Dongwoo said .

"Why ?" Jessica asked and Dongwoo stared at her again .

"Fine ! Argh !" Jessica put her phone on Dongwoo's palm hardly .

"Done . Sent . Now everyone will know that we're together ." Dongwoo said happily .


~UPDATED MY READERS ^^ <3 Hoped you enjoyed this DongSica/DinoPrincess moment ^^ Hahah, DinoPrincess.. I was laughing so hardly when i formed this name. More subs pls! ^^ <3

vid rec : http://youtu.be/4NsyjUR0r0s

Notice : For some of you who haven't read my new fic, here's the link --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133548 PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^^ THANK YOU <3