Your first day at school .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV


"Water bottle , pencil case ... done ." I carried my bag and went out of my room . 

"Appa , umma ! Good morning  !" I sat down for breakfast . 

"Morning , honey . You look great today ~ Hope you have a great day at school ." My father pecked me on my cheek and set off to work . 

"Ne , appa , you too ! Hwaiting !" I cheered .

"Umma , i'm going to school now . I'm going to school with Taeyeon . Bye !" I went off to school . 

-- 

"Taeyeon !" I called out , seeing her leaning on the wall , playing her phone . 

"Eoh , you came . Hehe . Lets go ." We walked to school . 

"Are you ready ?" Taeyeon turned and asked me .

"Hmm , quite ?" I smiled .

Taeyeon nodded and smiled . "Just relax . Today will be a good day ." 

After a 15 minutes morning , we've reached the school .

"Soo Yang Academy High School" The school's name written at the top of the school , pretty flowers were planted everywhere .

"Wa , your school's beautiful ." I said .

"Hehe , you're wrong . It's our school !" Taeyeon laughed . 

-car honks- 

We were shocked and looked back . 

"Taeyeon-ah !" 2 girls and a guy came out from a mercedes . Wow . They must be a rich kid huh .

"Eoh , Sica-ah ! Fany-ah !" Taeyeon walked towards them .

"Hi ." That's the only word that Taeyeon told that guy . 

The guy smiled and walked into the school first . He walked towards me , "Hello ." he waved . To be polite , i waved back at him and greeted him . 

"Who's that girl ?" A girl with brown hair asked Taeyeon . 

"Eoh , wait here ." Taeyeon walked to me and pulled me to the 2 girls .

"This is Im Ye Jin , my new friend . She's also my new neighbour . She's the new girl in our school ." Taeyeon introduced .

"Hello , i'm Im Ye Jin , nice to meet you ." I bowed and smiled . 

"Hello , i'm Tiffany Hwang Mi Young ! Nice to meet you ! You're really pretty . Hope your days will be good in this school !" A black hair girl , named Tiffany , shook my hands .

"Thank you , you're pretty too ." I said .

"You're from that ordinary school right ? The one who poor people goes to ." The brown haired girl asked me . 

I gave a faint smile . I didn't know how to answer her and she seems to not welcome me here ... 

"Yah , why are you like this again ?!" Taeyeon nudged the brown haired girl . I think her name is Sica ?

"Fine . Oh well , forget it . My name is Jessica Hwang Soo Yeon ." Jessica said . She tried to calm herself down but ... i still can sense that she's doing that because of Taeyeon . 

"Hello . Nice to meet you ." I smiled .

-- 

We then entered the school and to the canteen . People were staring at my as if i'm like a monster ? Guys flirting with me . Yuck .  Girls staring at me , gossiping when they see me , like wanting to eat me . But then , i was being captured by a guy . He sat at a table at the end of the canteen , listening to his mp3 while reading a book while his friends beside were busy flirting with girls . He's cute in a way ... handsome in other way ... and he looks like a smartass . Even though the girls were flirting with him , he didn't bother about them . But the girls are weird . He ignores them but they still continue flirting with him ? [GUESS WHO'S THIS GUY?! ;OO] 

"Hey , are you deaf or something ?" Jessica shook me .

"What ? Oh , i'm sorry , i'm looking around the school ." I lied .

"Don't look at guys yet .." Jessica rolled eyes in me .

I was about to answer her when a group of girls came .

"You're Im Ye Jin ? The poor girl ?" One of the girls spoke .

"What do you mean ?!" Tiffany looked up at the girls .

"Do i need to speak in english for you to understand , Miss America ? Wow , so fast and there's friends speaking up for you ?" A girl named Krystal retorted .

"Hey , i think you need to watch your tone and chill ." Jessica stood up and poured a cup of ice on Krystal's uniform . 

"Oh , my , god ..." The girls screamed . Pupils gathered around us , seeing what had happened .

"MY NEW UNIFORM !" Krystal shouted .

"It's water anyway !" Jessica shouted .

Taeyeon and Jessica quickly pulled me up and wanted to bring me away , when one of the girls spun me around and poured the cup of ice on my head .

"Serve you right ." The rest of the girls clapped .

"Yah , what are you doing ?!" A guy held Krystal's arms up . I looked up and saw a group of guys . It was that guy ...

"L oppa !" The girls shouted and does aegyo to the guys . The whole crowd shouted and screamed like a fangirl . The guy , i assume his name is L , pulled their hands off him and looked at me .

"Are you alright ?" L made away those ice cubes that's left on my head .

I laughed off and was about to answer but as i thought of what Krystal said that i was poor , tears fell . Just then , someone pulled me away from the crowd and into the toilet . 

"Yah , are you crying ? Did it hurt ?" Jessica knocked the cubicle door .

"I-i'm fine h-here ..." I faked a laugh and came out .

"I'm so sorry about just now . I shouldn't have mocked that you were poor and went to the "poor" school and now , the girls-" She said but i cut off .

"It's alright . That's normal for you guys right ?" I said , opening the doors and saw Taeyeon holding on a cup of hot drink for me .

"You're Ye Jin ?" 2 girls came to me , greeting me friendly . 

"Hello , i'm Im Ye Jin . Nice to meet you ." I bowed but my voice sound "nasal" . 

"Annyeong , i'm the energy pill , Sunny ! And i'm Kkap Kwon Yuri !" Sunny and Yuri greeted me .

I smiled and walked to Taeyeon .

"What happened to you ?" Sunny approached me .

"Ah ,  it's okay now ..." I said . Taeyeon gave me a cup of hot drink .

Jessica then walked out from the toilet , walking to us .

"Where's Fany ?" Jessica asked .

"She went to take the things to be needed in this semester for Ye Jin ." Sunny said .

I looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany came back with a box of books .

"Help me !" We all rushed to Tiffany .

"I'm sorry ... i was the one that should be taking this but-" I was saying when Tiffany cut in .

"It's okay . It's my pleasure too . Okay , hurry up , take the 2 Maths book , 3 exercise book , 1 english book and 2 biology . We're gonna be late for class ." Tiffany said .

After that , we quickly ran to class .

-- 

"Class , i'll introduce to you a new classmate today ." The class' form teacher asked me in .

I went in and the boys were all whistling and winking at me . A word , Gross . Girls rolling their eyes on me except for one or two .

I bowed and greeted and looked around . I saw one of the Queenka in the class , sitting with a somehow nerdy girl . 

"Okay , Ye Jin , i'm Miss Park and you can sit beside that girl there ." Miss Park pointed to a nerdy girl , reading a book .

I smiled and walked towards her . 

"Hey , can i meet you after school ?" A guy said . 

"I want your number .." Another guy said .

I ignored and just gave them a smile . Sunny was sitting in front of me . Jessica was sitting far away from me with Taeyeon . Yuri and Tiffany were sitting together . At least i have Sunny . 

"Hello , i'm Ye Jin , nice to meet you ." I told the nerdy girl beside me . She looked at me and smiled and continue reading her book . Weird .

Then , Sunny turned around . "She's mute . So she can't speak ." 

My mouth formed an "o" shaped and i took a paper and wrote down , "What's your name ?" 

"I'm Park Mi Soo . Nice to meet you . So sorry for you sitting beside me because i can't speak ." She wrote .

I smiled and replied , "It's alright , we can use paper to communicate or you give me your number . I'll text you so you won't feel lonely ." 

Soon , a bright smile formed on her face , "Thank you for not treating me as other kind . I don't have friends because i can't speak and they feel bored after awhile ." 

"I'll be your 1st friend then . Here's my number , 93512345 ." I wrote down . 

"Thanks , here's my number , 92212345 ." We ended our conversation here .

Everyone around me was either doing their own things or listening to the lecture . Me ? I was trying to be invisible as it's awkward when boys keep turning around , looking at me , winking at me , and smiling at me . Not nice . I turned and looked out at the window , listening to the lectures . Then , someone tapped my chair . I turned around and saw that guy . That L guy , i guess . It seems like . I only had a fade impression of him .

"Hi . Pass this to Sunny , the girl in front of you ." That L guy passed me a paper .

"Okay ." I nodded and tapped Sunny's shoulder . 

"Sunny-ah , the guy behind me asked me to pass this to you ." I said . 

"eoh ? L ? okay , thanks . Tell him , Thank you ." Sunny said . Oh , so he IS L . 

"Ye Jin-ssi , please don't talk in my class ." Miss Park warned as i was about to turn back to tell L thank you . Everyone looked at me and I blushed . 

"Ne , joesonghamnida , Miss Park ." I nodded my head and looked at my book . 

"Miss Park , it was L who's talking to Ye Jin !" The guy who asked me out shouted to Miss Park . I looked at him and said , "Miss Park , aniya . He wanted to pass something to Sunny . Just like this ." 

"Okay , not make matters big , i'll not handle this ." Miss Park continued her lesson . 

--

It was end of the day at school . 

"Yah , why are you blaming L oppa when this poor girl here is the one ?!" One of the Queenkas shouted at the guy . 

"Aish , jinjja , is she a goddess ?!" She scolded .

Jessica and the girls quickly pulled me away .

"Don't ever talk to that girl , ara ?" Jessica said .

"N-ne , wae ?" I asked .

"She's one of the Queenkas , Hyorin ! She's also evil !" Jessica shouted .

"O-ooh , okay ." I answered .

"Hey , sorry for getting you scolded by Miss Park ." L came to me .

"She's alright ..." Jessica helped me to answer .

"Yah , you , poor girl , don't mess with L oppa , ara ?!" Hyorin charged towards us .

L looked at Hyorin and walked away . 

"See , i told you , when i'm here , he'll stop ." Hyorin snapped at me .

"Aish , jinjja !" Jessica raised her fist .

"Kaja ! I'm hungry !" Tiffany said .

After that , we went to the nearest restaurant to have our lunch . After lunch , we went shopping awhile and went home .

-- 

"Ye Jin-ah , i think someone has a crush on you ." 

"I think it's L . The one who's sitting behind you in class ." 

"Because he had never treated to a girl like this before , as i've known him quite a long time . He will never say sorry to a girl . Because he's a Kingka even though some of the members did because they're flirting with them ."  Taeyeon told me on the way home .

"Ah , maldo andwae !" I sat up on my bed as i thought of what Taeyeon said just now when we were walking back home .

 


~Yo, guys, i'm back! (: I'll try to make the story longer in the next chapter! Enjoyed the story? Curious that if L really likes you? (: Did i made the Queenkas really bad? o: Sorry if it offended anyone of you with their character in this story! Hope you enjoyed and see you! ;D Look forward to the next chapter by pressing the "subscribe" button and comment! ^.^ Have a nice day!~