Weird confession .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV

Like usual , i'll have my photography class at T''21 cafe . But L was late today . I looked through the glass window , still seeing him , stroding his way to the cafe . But he didn't bring anything today . Not even his camera . What happened ?

He opened the door and walked towards me and pulled me up . 

"Y-yah , what are y-you doing ?" I stammered as i couldn't fit into the sudden change to situation yet .

He didn't reply .

"Yah , apo !" He was grabbing my wrist tightly but added onto the force as i screamed more .

"L-L-ah ..." I faded off .

He pushed me into his car roughly . I rubbed my wrist as the hand mark was still there . He came into the car and i didn't dare to look at him .

"Im Ye Jin ..." He breathed out . I then looked at his mysterious yet charming face .

"I-i-i ... l-like ... y-you ..." He said , looking into my eyes , leaning closer to me until my body leaned against the car seat .

My eyes widen , mouth gaping open , heart throbbing faster . 

H-he's con-confessing to me ?! 

"W-wh-what are y-you s-saying ?" I try to push him away . 

He didn't reply me again .

"A-are you sick ?" I touched his forehead as he stared at me again . I hate that stare . It makes me feel annoyed and uncomfortable . He look like a drunk man .

"Y-yeah , i am ." He leaned closer . One of his arms had trapped me . "And you'll be my medicine ." He continued and gave me goosebumps .

"Y-yah , Kim Myungsoo , don't b-be like t-this ..." I pushed him again but failed as he grabbed my wrist tightly .

I winced as he grabbed the same part that he grabbed just now and it's still painful .

"Do you want to be my girlfriend ?" He whispered to my ears , brushing his cheeks on mine .

What is this weird confession ?!

"Y-yeah ." I mumbled unknowingly . 

"W-wait , n-no . I-i meant- Argh ! Okay , i like you too ." I spoke the truth out . No , my MOUTH spoke the truth out . 

He chuckled and moved back to his seat . I looked at him , not knowing what is he trying to do . He suddenly went back to normal .

"That's the cutest i've seen ." He mumbled but i heard it .

"W-what ?" I sat up furiously . 

"You like me right ?" He started the engine . 

"N-no ." I covered my mouth after knowing that i've fell for his trick . 

"Ay- Ouch !" I hit his head . 

"Yah !" He turned and our face met each other . Inches away from getting my first kiss .

I blinked my eyes and went back , lying on my seat . My heart was continuously beating fast . I put my hand on my heart .

He smirked and drove away .

"Where do you wanna go ?" He asked me .

"Huh ? We have lessons today ." I said .

"Can't I bring you out ?" He sighed and looked at me .

Bring me out ? A date ? Aish , Im Ye Jin , don't think too much .

"C-can . I-i'm fine with it .." I stuttered again . 

He looked at me , "is it very uncomfortable talking to me ?" 

I held my breathe . 

"N-no . I-i'm just-" I started coughing and try to change the topic . 

"Just tell me where do you wanna go ." He said .

"Molla molla !! You choose it yourself !" I shouted .

"Okay , let's go catch a movie . I'll choose the movie and you'll have to watch it . After that we'll go to a photography museum ." He said as he parked the car in the carpark .


[At the cinema .]

"I told you i don't wanna watch "Romance Garden" isn't it ?" I pouted .

"But i want . I've been that good not to choose "666" okay ." He said . 

"Yah ! If-" I was shouting and then got interupted by a couple .

"Hey , lovebirds , wanna fight , go out then ." They said as they kicked the seat . 

"Joesonghamnida ..." I turned and said .

 

Suddenly , there's a kiss scene on the bed . My saliva was gone by then . Feeling thristy , I grabbed the drink beside me but then i felt a warm hand . I looked to the drink and shifted my eyes up to the person . 

L .

"A-aah , i'm sorry . I took the wrong drink ." I let go of my hand and took another drink . 

Weird . He didn't say anything ? But as i turned my lips touched someone's lips ? Someone's LIPs ?! I looked properly and saw L . L's lips ! OMFG ! It became deeper and SNAP ! MY FIRST KISS .... L .... CINEMA ... oh my gosh ... 

"Yah , what are you doing ?" I pushed him away .

"Keke , you like it ? I'm imitating that scene ." He still joked on it .

"It's not funny , that's ... that's my first kiss !" I shouted and everybody in the cinema turned their head swiftly and looked at us . 

"B-but , you're my girlfriend . Can't I do that ?" He asked . 

RIDICULOUS . Since when i'm his girlfriend ?

"Since when i was your girlfriend ?" I frowned and ran out of the cinema .

People whispering around . The couples behind us got annoyed .

"Yah , Im Ye Jin , stop ." I heard L's voice as i ran . But stopped when he told me to . 

"What ?" I shouted .

"Didn't you promised me to be my girlfriend ?" He grabbed my wrist . 

"No ! I just said that i like you ." I admitted .

"Oh , i missed a step ." He sighed and let go of my wrist .

"W-wwhat ? A step ?" I gaped .

"N-nothing ." He took his phone out and texted Sungyeol . I creeped behind him and saw the text . 

 

~ ! I missed a step that you taught me >< How ? She's still not my girlfriend yet !

- L ~

 

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo !" I shouted and caused him to freak out .

"W-w-what ?!" He yelled and slot his phone back into his pocket .

"Hahah , why are you so cute ? You asked Sungyeol to teach you to woo me ? HAHAHAHHAHAH !" I shouted and laughed out loud while his face went red and covered his face .

"Yah , you better shut up . Or else i'll kiss you again ." He pinned me against the wall . 

"That's ." I muttered .

"Too bad then ." He leaned closer , looking at my lips . 

I bit my lips as i got nervous . 

"You really want it , do you ?" He teased , his lips .

"Byuntae (ert) !" I tried  to push him away but he was stronger this time .

"Promise me to be my girlfriend and i'll stop it ." He threatened .

"That's forcing !" I stared at him .

"That means you want a kiss is it ? A deeeep one ?" He continued .

I flushed and looked away .

"I-i didn't mean that . I-i-" Before i could finish my sentence , he leaned in and kissed me .

"Y-yah !" I struggled and stepped his foot .

"Ouch !" He stopped and glared at me . 

"What's that for ?" He yelled .

"For getting another kiss ." I pinched him .

"Get ? That means i'm your boyfriend already ?" He beamed .

I didn't reply him and walked away . 

"Yah yah yah , you better stop ." He put his arms over my waist and turned me around . 

"You're my girlfriend now right ?" He whispered .

"Try asking once more and i'm not anymore ." I threatened him .

"ASSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA !" He pulled me in for a big hug and kissed my forehead . 

"You know what ? Tell Sungyeol that , that's the weirdest confession that he taught you ." I chuckled .

"But then , i've got what i've wanted ." He smirked and kissed my forehead .


~YO PEOPLE!!! Continue subscribing and commenting :) Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! And i have to break that promise i've made T.T I'm sorry. I've forgotten that i have something on later so i can't make double chapters but don't be sad, i'll make it after i return :D~