Seats .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV . 

Wa , it's raining early in the morning ... I don't feel like going to school and my ankle still hurts . 

"Ye Jin-ah ! Ireona ... It's 6am already !" I heard a voice beside me . I struggled to open my eyes and saw a familiar figure standing beside me .

"Umma !" I shouted and hugged her .

"Aigoo ... only 3 days and you're missing me already ?" My mum smiled and rushed me to the toilet to wash up .


"Girls' Generation make you feel the heat , and we're doing it we can we beat ~ We're born to win better tell all your friends , Cos we get it in , You know the girls , bring the boys out ~" I heard my phone rang from the washroom .

I quickly wash up and get the phone .

 

~Ye Jin-ah , i won't be in school today . I've caught a cold and had a fever too .

Can you help me inform Miss Park ? Thank you ! 

- Taeyeon :) ~


I replied her and went to get ready for school .

"Good morning , Appa , Umma !" I hugged them .

"Ay , my girl !" My dad patted my head . 

I had my breakfast and headed to school .


On my way to school .

I was on my way to school , almost limping because of my ankle . Luckily the rain had stopped or else i have to take an umbrella which is tiring in the morning .

"Hey , babo !" I heard a voice calling me from far . I turned around and saw L walking leisurely towards me .

I sighed and waved at him .

"Is your leg okay right now ?" He asked .

"Nope ." I shook my head and continued walking to school .

"Here , your ticket ." He passed me .

"I don't need it anymore ..." I said and shot him a smile .

He didn't say anything but continued walking too .


*beep beep*

Someone's car honked .

"Ye Jin-ah !" I heard Jessica's voice somewhere and turned to see her car drove past and stopped in front of the school .

"Good morning ..." I bowed to Sunggyu who came out first .

"Taeyeon didn't came to school with you ?" He asked .

"Nope , she had a cold and fever ." I said . 

"Oh ..." He ended with that and walked away with L .


"Taeyeon's sick ?" Jessica asked .

"Yeah . She texted me just now ." I said as we walked into the school .

"Oh , your relationship with ... L ? You both-" Jessica and Tiffany teased but i cut them off , "It's not what you think . He was just walking  behind me . Not planned but coincidence ." 

Then they both went "oooooh ... coincidence ...." I hit them on their head but they still continue until , "Hey ! Whatcha doing ?"  

It's Yuri and Sunny .

"L and-" Jessica tried to say but i covered . 

"Nothing ! We're just talking about Maths !" I covered up .

"Hey , L's favourite subject is Maths ..." Tiffany on the other side said . I shot her a shut-up look and she continued smiling .

"Yeah , so ?" I asked .

"So ... nothing ..." Jessica said but still continue laughing . 

"I don't understand ...." Sunny said , looking at us blankly .

"Me too ..." Yuri said .

"Me three !" I shouted . "I don't even know what they're talking about ." 

I pulled Yuri and Sunny off , turning behind sticking my tongue out at them .

"Ye Jin-ah !" Yuri and Sunny called out and ran away first . 

By the time I turned back , a banged into a book ? 

"Ouch !" I yelled and looked up and saw L . 

"Yah , Babo , you're really a babo ." L shook his head and walked off .

"Ye Jin-ah , are you okay ?" Yuri , Sunny , Jessica and Tiffany ran to me .

"Yeah ?" I smirked . "Let's go up to class already ..." I continued .


I then felt a pain on my forehead .

"Is there something on my forehead ?" I asked Sunny .

"Nope but it's red ..." She said .

"Jinjja ? Aish ..." I rubbed my forehead and covered them with my bangs .


"Okay class , today you'll be changing seats ." Miss Park said and we all packed our thing and got ready . 

"Sunny , you'll be sitting with Cheol Yong (A random guy in the class) ." Miss Park said and Sunny shifted beside Cheol Yong . 

"So , JiSuk (random guy no.2) , you'll be sitting alone there , at Sunny's previous seat ." Miss Park said .

"Taeyeon will be sitting with Sungyeol behind . But they're absent today so i'll leave it ." Miss Park announced .

"Ye Jin , please shift to Taeyeon's seat and Jinwoon (2AM's Jinwoon , cameo) , please sit beside Ye Jin ." Miss Park said and i quickly get out of my seat .

Oh , that guy , Jinwoon , one of the guy who took my phone number together with 2 others .

"L , please sit beside Hyorin . And Jessica , please shift to L's seat ." Miss Park continued . 

I looked over to Hyorin and see her smiling like a mad person . She likes L huh ? Or is it Krystal ?


After the shifting , we started our lesson . Except for Yuri and Tiffany , we all changed our seat .

I always hear whisperings from Hyorin's side . She'll laugh like a crazy person when talking to L and L too , continues to talk with her .

"Pss ." I heard someone doing that . I looked around and saw Jessica looking at me .

"Na ?" I mouthed to her , pointing at myself .

"Look at Hyorin and L ." She mouthed to me and i turned to look at them and saw L teaching Hyorin something and they seemed to be so happy . 

I don't know what to say but their face were so close with each other , people might take them as a couple .


On my way back home .

"Eoh , Jinwoonnie ?" I answered the call . He told me to call him Jinwoonnie .

"Ne , Ye Jin-ah , do you want to play basketball later ?" 

"What time ?" 

"At 4pm - 6pm ?"

"Okay , call !" 

"Ne , see you at the basketball court at the park beside our school ! Bye bye !"

"Ne , annyeong~" 

He's kinda cute . keke .

"Wanna play basketball later ?" A voice came behind . 

"Huh ?" I was abit startled .

"Wanna play basketball later at 4pm ?" L asked me .

"Erm , Jinwoon asked me first . So ... i'm going with him ." I said and continued walking .

As i heard him coming closer , my footsteps became heavier and walking faster . I don't know why but i'm actually not in the mood to talk to him or see him .

"See you later ." He said and walked away . 

I walked into my condominium and didn't pay any attention to what he said .


~Hello everyone! :D New readers and subs, hello!!! :D Sorry for this short chapter! Sorry for not updating for the past 2-3 days too. So crapped up after many things happened in my life. Urgh! But you guys always made my day by subscribing, commenting and giving ideas! ^.^ *bows 90 degrees* Thank you!! <3 Love ya!  Hope you all continue supporting! And those silent readers, please subscribe and make yourself visible by commenting or giving ideas too! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!~