Senior-Junior camp - Day 1

It's when I met you ...

Your POV

It's 5am in the morning . We have to wake up early to go for the Senior-Junior Camp . Our class were chosen and we (the girls) got selected to join together with the rest of the seniors . I don't know who but it's just those in their 20s and got selected .

"Yah , Kwon Yuri ppalli nawa !" Taeyeon screamed as Yuri had been in the toilet for 30 minutes already .

"Okay !" Yuri shouted . 

"Aish , you guys should learn from me someday ... Using the washroom for only 10-15 minutes and not more ." Sunny who's the fastest of all , sitting on the sofa in the living room , watching television . 

 

Sunny's POV

Yes , using the washroom , not more than 10-15 minutes . Yuri's always the slowest . 


~ Good morning :D What time did you sleep last night ? :(

- Woohyunnie :) ~


My first time receiving a morning text from Woohyun .


~ Good morning :) I slept at 1+am . What's with your sad face ? What time did you sleep yesterday ?

- Sunny ~


I replied .


"Sunny-ah , can you help me ?" Jessica called out from the room and i put my phone on the sofa and went for her .

"Ne ?" I went in and help Jessica . 

"Did you bring sunscreen lotion ?" Jessica asked me . 

"Of course !" I said . 

"Haha , i did too ." She said . 

Lol , that was a lame question . 

Soon , Yuri and Taeyeon were prepared and we sat down to have our breakfast that Ye Jin's mum had prepared .

"Who do you think will the seniors be ?" Yuri asked .

"Ay , you don't have to think about seniors ..." Tiffany leaned to Yuri .

"Yah , wae ?" Yuri frowned . 

"You have Sungyeollie ~" Tiffany whispered with her y voice . 

"Yah ! I didn't say i like him !" Yuri hit Tiffany .

"Yah , i didn't say you like him !" Tiffany fought back .

"Hmph ." Yuri rolled her eyes and continued having her breakfast .

They're like kids . Quarreling almost everyday but the next second , they'll hug each other when something good happens later , forgetting about the quarrels . Sometimes , i think they're bipolar .

 

We finished out breakfast and went to school .

"Sica-yah , i just found out that Sohee likes Dongwoo !" Yuri said .

"I knew it long ago ..." Tiffany said .

"Just shut up first ." Yuri messed up Tiffany's hair . Yuri's slow in everything . I knew that Sohee likes Dongwoo long ago too . She's slow in bathing . Slow in dance moves but still can dance gracefully ... Slow in know facts too .

"I knew it too ." Jessica rolled her eyes . 

"And , he's just my ideal type . I'm not having a crush on him ." She continued .

"Argh , fine !" Yuri sighed and went to chat with Ye Jin .

"Ye Jin-ah , L got selected too ." Yuri said .

"Yah , we all knew it !" We said together in unison and Yuri laughed .

"Yah , i'm just saying and your reactions are too much , isn't it !" Yuri raised her fist .

 

We reached our school and walked up to the hall . The school was silent . Only the ones who got selected for camp are here .

"Woohyun hyung , give me back my things !" I heard someone called Woohyun oppa's name .

"Sorry noonas !" Sungjong crashed into Jessica and I .

"It's alright ." I said .

"Yah , Lee Sungjong , how can you go there when i'm here ? Pabo !" I heard Woohyun oppa's voice on top .

I looked up to the 3rd floor and there he was . Holding onto a notebook . I guess it's Sungjong's . He saw us and smiled at me . I was shocked that Woohyun was here and he didn't tell me too .

"Hyung ... please give me back !" Sungjong took his asthma inhaler out . He looked pale .

"Are you alright ?" Jessica squated beside Sungjong and patted his back .

"N-ne ... no-noona ." He replied and stood up .

"Yah , Nam Woohyun , can you stop bullying Sungjong ?" Sunggyu came out from the hall , shouting and started to nag . But stopped when he saw Taeyeon . We all knew he had a crush at Taeyeon . He went all quiet when he saw her . 

"Hahaha , i was just playing with him ." Woohyun came out walking from the staircase .

"Yah ! !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*() ?alhrahefoajeoufoq !" Sunggyu nagged at Woohyun again .

We brought Sungjong in the hall and took his bottle to let him have a drink .

 

 

Ye Jin's POV

We went into the hall and sat down . I was eyeing away for L and didn't notice someone's beside me .

"Looking for me ?" Someone said .

"No-" I turned and saw L sitting beside me .

"Woah !" I shifted away from him alittle as i was frightened .

"Heh ." He laughed .

"Ye Jin-ah , can you lend me your-" Taeyeon turned around and saw L sitting beside me . "Oh nothing !" She raised her hand and chuckled .

"How's the book ?" L asked .

"Erm , i haven't read it actually . We were playing last night ." I replied .

"Ouch !" Someone banged our head together . I rubbed my head and turned back .

"Yah love birds , assemble !" L's friend laughed .

"Yah , hyung !" L shouted and ran for his friend .

"Ye Jin-ah , kaja ..." Sunny pulled me and we went to assemble .

 

 

No one's POV 

"Good morning everyone !" Mr Park and Miss Jung greeted .

"Today's our 3rd year of having thie Senior-Junior bonding camp ... !@#$%^&*())(*&!@#$%^&*() " 

"Why is this so boring ?" Jessica yawned and she got spotted yawning by one of the instructors .

"The girl who's yawning , do you have any words for this year's camp ? Or any words for your seniors ?" Mr Park asked Jessica . But Jessica still didn't know that he was referring to her .

"Na ?" Jessica pointed to herself , looking around .

"Yes , Jessica , it's you ." Miss Jung spoke through the mic , making everybody looking at Jessica .

"Er ... i don't have anything to say to the seniors but i just hope that this camp will be a success ?" Jessica pulled it off coolly .

"She's cute in a way ." Dongwoo whispered to Hoya .

"But's she an "ice princess" . How can she be cute ?" Hoya whispered back .

"Why not ? Your girl is much more colder , i think ." Dongwoo was referring to Tiffany .

"Yah , just shut up ." Hoya said .

Students were giggling at Jessica's answer to the teacher . Especially the Queenkas .

"She's like an idiot , isn't she ?" Krystal shrieked .

"I wonder why she got selected ." Zinger said .

"Well ... okay .... please have a sit ." Miss Park smiled and they continued their speech .

"Aish , annoying . Can't i yawn ? At least i covered my mouth right ?" Jessica complained and her american accent came out again .

"So now you're speaking Kor-lish ?" Yuri asked Jessica .

"What's that anyway ?" Jessica rolled her eyes .

"Korean plus English ." Yuri said .

"You're lame ." Jessica retorted .

"Thanks ." Yuri laughed .



Your POV 


"Okay , i'll take the attendance first ." Mr Park said .

"Class 1 : Ye Jin , Taeyeon , Jessica , Sunny , Tiffany , Yuri , Hyorin , L , Sungyeol and Jinwoon . Am i right ?" Mr Park said .

"Ne !" We answered and he showed us a thumbs up .

"Class 2 : Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Woohyun , Hoya , Uee and Zinger ?" Mr Park said .

"Yes !" They answered .

"Now , class 3 : Sungjong , Sohee and Krystal ? Only 3 right ?" Mr Park asked .

"Ne !" They answered .

"Okay , please follow Miss Park . She'll bring you to the backstage to place your belongings accordingly ." Mr Park said and we stood up to follow Miss Park .

After that , we got introduced to the 3 instuctors that will be staying with us in these 3 days .

"Okay , we'll start with groupings first ." The main instructor said .

"1st group : Ye Jin , Yuri , Jinwoon , L , Sungyeol , Krystal and Sungjong . Your group has one more extra people because of the numbers." The instructor announced . Yuri and I high-fived each other and heard Krystal grumbling . Most probably she doesn't like us in the group . Jinwoon turned behind and smiled at me . 

"2nd group : Taeyeon , Sunny , Hyorin , Uee , Sunggyu and Woohyun ." 

"And the 3rd group will be Jessica , Tiffany , Dongwoo , Hoya , Zinger and Sohee ." 

"Okay , let's start the day now !" Gary , one of the instructor said and we all proceeded to doing warm up . 

 

No one's POV

"Yah , stop hitting my !" Jessica told Yuri .

"But your is annoying me ." Yuri said , making the people around looking at them .

"Eww ." the Queenkas shrieked .

"Told ya she's cute ..." Dongwoo spazzed .

"It's embarrassing , dude ." Hoya said .

"Okay , that's it ... It's mine , not yours anyway . Look at yours and stop interfering mine ." Dongwoo rolled his eyes and after a few seconds , he burst out laughing again .

"Yah , Dongwoo , why are you laughing like this ?" Uee pushed Dongwoo .

"Shut up ..." Dongwoo said and laughed again . 

"Okay , this is end of the stretching exercise . You'll proceed to have your breakfast in the canteen now . You have 1 hour ." The instructor said .

"What ? We had our breakfast already !" Jessica said .

"Going for double or you wanna stay here ?" Yuri said .

"I'll stay here with Sunny ..." Jessica said and Sunny sat down beside Jessica .

"Then i'll stay here too !" Taeyeon said .

"Okay , so we'll go eat now ~" Yuri dragged Ye Jin and Tiffany .

 

"Let's stay here ..." Sunggyu said as he glanced over to see Taeyeon staying in the hall .

"Hyung , i'm hungry !" Sungjong whined . 

"Yah , Lee Sungjong ! You just had your breakfast in the morning right !" Sunggyu said .

"Ani ! Hyung , stop calling me Yah , Lee Sungjong !" Sungjong stormed off with Hoya , L and Sungyeol .

"Now what ?" Woohyun asked , looking behind to see if Sunny's in the hall . 

"Yah , stop looking at Sunny !" Sunggyu poked Woohyun .

"Ani . Shut up !" Woohyun slapped Sunggyu's back .

"Yah , Nam Woohyun !" Sunggyu pushed Woohyun .

"Wae ?!" Woohyun shouted and laid on the floor .

Sunggyu wanted to shout back but Taeyeon and the rest were looking at them . So Sunggyu stopped .

"Ani ..." Sunggyu sighed .

Dongwoo looked at Jessica who's busying flipping through magazines , laughed as Jessica made cute expressions when she saw something she likes .

"Oh my god , oppa !" Jessica charged toward Sunggyu , dragging Sunny along too .

"Wae wae wae ? Why are you shouting like this ?!" Sunggyu was shocked when Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and shouting to his ears .

"I want this for my birthday ! Please !" Jessica cried and Sunny was standing aside , laughing at her reaction .

"Yah , this is so expensive ! !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!" Sunggyu nagged again .

"Oppa , you know what ? I hate you . Stop nagging everyday or i'll get Taeyeon here to teach you how to not nag everyday !" Jessica threatened as Sunggyu didn't want to buy that thing for her .

Taeyeon heard her name and looked around .

"Hehe , mianhae , Sunggyu oppa ..." Sunny dragged Jessica away . 

"Yah ! Why did you pull me off ! I would have shouted louder !" Jessica said .

"So embarrassing !" Sunny laughed .

"Yah !" Jessica pouted and sat down .

Dongwoo can't stop staring at Jessica and kept laughing at her big reactions .


Replies ~

kittydandelion : Hello chingu! :D Finally can update this fic! Hope you enjoyed! I also think that my readers love WoohyunxSunny more too! keke! I try to make LxYeJin (You) more exciting next chapter! DongwooxJessica's coming out soon ~ 

Eun_Hae22 : Hello! :D Keke, hope you like my fic. SunggyuxTaeyeon's coming out soon too! Stay tuned for the next chapter! ~~ 


~Hello my lovely readersand new subs! Sorry for not updating for quite a long time! Thanks for reading and commenting! OH, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HIT 50 SUBS FOR MY WGM Fanfic :D Thanks subscribers! <3 -throws heart- And, i need help! I can't seem to update my WGM fanfic T.T What's happening?!?! When I press the update chapter button, it keep asking me to sign in when i already have. Someone please answer me! I need to update that too or else you guys can't read T.T But while waiting that thing to be solve, i'll continue updating this fic so that you won't get bored~ :D And lastly ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you can have a good year in 2012~ <3