Flirt .

It's when I met you ...

Your POV 

We were meeting up with the Kingkas today in cafe T'21 . Taeyeon's not here ... and i'm quite awkward with the girls . And another day with L again . Isn't he creepy ? Hmm ...

"Fany-ah , are you sure the cafe is over here ?" Jessica asked Tiffany .

"I'm sure it is ..." Tiffany nodded and looked around .

"Eoh , isn't that Sunggyu and the guys ?" Yuri spotted them in the cafe .

"Uh huh , see . Naega jeil jalnaga ~" Tiffany trolled . 

And we went in . Then we saw the guys pointing and signalling us to go there . Eventually we did . We then sat down and chat with OURSELVES not THE GUYS .

"Eoh , Ye Jin-ah , I heard that the girls bullied you yesterday . And spoilt your phone too. " A pretty boy from their group said .

And Jessica and the rest of the girls looked at me , sternly .

"You didn't tell me ?" Jessica asked , raising an octave higher .

At the corner of my eye , i saw L smirked and pretended that he didn't knew anything .

"Me too ." The girls all looked at me .

"Ah , mianhae ... it isn't a ... b-big matter actually ?" I stuttered .

"Ah ... spoiling your phone , still ain't a big problem ?" Yuri asked , nodding her head .

"A-aniya ... it's just ...-" 

L then interupted me , "But you bought a new phone , didn't you ?" He raised his brows .

Oh my gosh , why is he interferring ?!

"Jinjja ?! I wanna see !" Sunny took the phone .

As she was about to unlock it , L's picture popped out in my mind . GOD , MY PHONE'S WALLPAPEEEEEEEERRRRRR !!!!!!!

"Wait !" I held Sunny's arm , trying to make an excuse to take my phone back . But was blocked by L's arm who stretched out and took my phone first . 

"Yah-" 

"Girls bring the boys out ! I wanna dance right now , we can show 'em-" Luckily my phone rang ! Just in time ! I snatched my phone back and opened my message .


"From L ;

Hahah , jinjja gwiyeopda . Go to the ladies and have a look at your babo face ;) You better don't change the wallpaper too . Or else ... ;]" 


WHAT ?! Urgh , i was expecting my mom or either Mi Soo ! I took a deep breathe and kept my phone into my bag . I avoided eye contacts with L . I was really angry with him . For the first time , i was pissed because of him . I really have to change the wallpaper , like seriously ! It's annoying and i have to hide it whenever people wanna see my phone . I don't want to have any "Scandal" with him too . Normal people will go , "Oh , so L's your boyfriend ..." and i'll go , "No no .... he's not . There's a reason behind it !" But if people like Jessica and the girls or the Queenkas , they will definitely go , "WHAT THE ?! L/L OPPA'S YOUR BOYFRIEND ?! Oh my gosh .... !@#$%^&*()" and i'll definitely won't have the chance to explain . Urgh, pissed !

Slowly , they forgot about my phone and we all began to chat ...

"Sunny-ah , why are you blushing ?" When we talked about some kissing show in some dramas . My body started to heat up too , while thinking about yesterday's incident when i had close up talk with L and now he's like staring at me like nobody's business .

"A-a-aniya ! It's j-just too h-h-hot here !" Sunny stammered uncontrollably with her aegyo and her face was really red . Then i saw Woohyun chuckled a little . Hmm , something's not right here .... I smirked a little and fanned Sunny with my book . 

"I-i-it's okay ..." She drank a cup of iced water down and choked half way through . Woohyun started to get anxious . His reactions  was the greatest when Sunny choked . Keke , further more investigations ? (;  Naah , i have my own problems too . )': 

"Yah , are you okay ?" Jessica wiped off the sweat from Sunny's forehead .

"N-ne ..." Sunny smiled a little .

"Sunny-ah , are you sure you're alright ? I think you're having a fever now !" I decided to make things bigger . Keke . To see Woohyun's reactions . 

Sunny held her head . "I feel a little dizzy ... I need to go to the washroom ." She stood up and made her way there .

"Omo !" Customers started whispering and we all looked at each other , hoping's not Sunny .

"Girl , are you alright ?" A man asked .

Woohyun started rushing there first followed by the guys . Then followed by Jessica and the rest . Hah , got caught red-handed huh ? Woohyun reacted first . His face was like "OMG , MY DARLING FAINTED!" Lol . I'm like the only one spazzing over them . Haha! 

"Excuse me .." We started squeezing in the crowd and saw ............................. A STRANGER

"Whoops ... joesonghaeyo ..." We let out a sigh of relief and went back to our seat . 

"Eoh , why there's a crowd there ?" Sunny came out from the washroom and everyone was giving that "phew" face .

"A little girl fainted ..." Woohyun said .

"Jinjja ?" Sunny's eyes widen .

We all nodded and looked at Woohyun for no apparent reason . 


L's POV 

In a little while we were to go home . 

"Annyeong , noona !" Sungjong does his aegyo . 

"Yah , stop ." I pulled him away and walked home .


"To Ye Jin <3 ; 

Hwaga ? keke . Good night ~ ;)"


That silly girl . I had a hard time laughing at her reactions to her wallpaper just now . 


Your POV 

"Girls bring the boys out ! I wanna dance right now , we can show 'em how the girls just down-" A text from L again . 

 


"From L ;) ; 

Hwaga ? keke . Good night ~ ;)"


Cheh , glad that you know that i am . 


"To L ;) ; 

Ne ... na hwanass-eo (i am angry) ." 

 
Wait , why am i smiling to myself ? 


"From L ;) ;

Haha , wae ? continue then ;] Nights . Don't need to reply , i'm sleeping now ." 

     
You asked for the reason and told me now to reply ? Where's your brains ?     


"To L ;) ;

I just wanna stay up , can't i ? What you wanna do then ? (:"


I spammed the text 5 times for revenge .


"From L ;) ;

Wae ? You need a good night kiss from me ? Kay then . Don't faint . 

Muacks <3 ."  

 


I blushed immediately . God , what a flirt . 



 

~YO, MY FELLOW READERS! :D And those silent readers, you gotta come out and subscribe NOW! Hahah ^.^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Imagine L kissed you when you're gonna sleep! Hahah, DON'T FAINT! OH and and Woohyun & Sunny's super cute. Haha, i'm spazzing over this couple, currently~ Click subscribe on top and drop a comment below! HAVE A NICE DAY!~