Final. (I don't know what to name this chapter ==)

It's when I met you ...

Your POV 

"Wait , i think i'm too crazy about this ..." I whispered cheekily .

"Haha , i'll make sure L get pissed off ." Jinwoon smirked and took a necklace out from his pocket .

"Here , for you ." He took my hand and placed the necklace on my palm , "don't lose it . There's only one in the world ." 

I looked at the 'special' necklace which has 'Kirin High School' carved on the circle , with a letter 'K' hanging in the middle of it . It's indeed beautiful and special .

"You made it ?" I asked .

"Nope ... it's my teacher in America gave it to me as a departure present ." He beamed .

"Woah yeppuda !" I smiled .

We walked down the stairs but i was stopped by someone .

"Yah , is this how you treat your boyfriend ?" 

From that instant , i knew who was it .

"How did I treat you ? Keke , i always treat you well ~" I giggled awkwardly but L wasn't . 

"Go back with me ." He insisted but Jinwoon stopped him .

"What are you doing ? Ye Jin's going out with her friend only ... Besides , we're only friends ." Jinwoon said .

"What ?" 

"Yeah , we're friends only ." I followed .

"Then i'm following too . I'm your friend too , right ?" L looked towards Jinwoon . 

"No ..." I mouthed to Jinwoon when L wasn't looking at me .

"No , we're not friends . We're enemies , remember ?" Jinwoon squined his eyes .

"What ? Enemies ?" L gasped .

"Yeah !" Jinwoon pulled me to him and dashed down the stairs , leaving L behind .

"Yah , stop !" L followed too .

"I won't ! Please lend Ye Jin to me , just for today ! Bye ! Have a nice day , enemy !" Jinwoon yelled .

 

No One's POV 

"Aish !" L stomped his feet on the ground and went back to the rest , who were waiting for L .

"I bet L will lose ." Yuri laughed .

"Yeah , he always loses !" Sungyeol added .

L went into the classroom , "Let's go ..." 

"Eoh , see , i told ya !" Sungyeol patted L's back and they all went off .

 

--- 3 years later ... ---

 

"Yah , where's the make-up stylist ?" Yuri and Taeyeon called out .

"They're coming soon ." Sungyeol replied .

"Ye Jin , are you okay with the dress ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Yeah ." you said .

"Quick , quick !" Sunny said .

"I'm coming out ..." You said and came out .

"Aigoo , yeppeuda !!" Taeyeon and Yuri hugged you .

"Look , someone's too pretty !" 2 voices came out from nowhere .

Yuri , Taeyeon , Sunny and You turned and to your surprise , Jessica and Tiffany were back !

"O-omo , Sica , Fany !!!" All 6 of you hugged together .

"Y-you're my make-up artist ?" You couldn't hold your excitement and cried .

"Ne . Yah , uljima ! Today's your wedding day so you must not cry !" Jessica wept your tears away and Tiffany pushed you down the chair and both of them started to make you up .

"Yah , Taeyeon , oppa's back with us too . Quick , he's at the male's room ." Tiffany said and without hesitation , Taeyeon ran out the room .

 

Meanwhile at the male side .

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo , how dare you get married first ?" A voice came into the room .

"Yah , Hwang Sunggyu !" L stood up and ran to Sunggyu .

"Long time no see !" Sunggyu hugged L .

The rest of the guys joined in too .

Then , Taeyeon dashed into the male's room and backhug Sunggyu .

"M-may i know who's this ?" Sunggyu was shocked and stood rooted .

"Ayyyy ~" The rest cooed .

"You won't forget me , will you ?" Taeyeon said .

"T-Taeyeonnie ?" Sunggyu turned and hugged Taeyeon .

"You're getting prettier and prettier ~" Sunggyu kissed Taeyeon .

"OMGGGG , YAH , SOMEONE COVER SUNGJONG'S EYES !!" The guys yelled .

"Yah hyung , i'm 21 this year !!!" Sungjong struggled .

"You're forever under 18 in our eyes !" Dongwoo laughed .

"I miss you ~" Sunggyu whispered into Taeyeon's ears . 

"I missed you too ! So now you're official right ?" Taeyeon pouted .

Sunggyu nodded and hugged Taeyeon .

"Ayyyyy ~" The guys went again .

"Quickly prepare , it's 30 mins to the wedding ." Taeyeon said and went off .

 

--- Wedding ceremony ---

"Do you , Mr Kim Myungsoo , take Miss Im Ye Jin as your faithful wife , promise to love her , care for her ?" 

"I do ." L answered proudly .

"Aigoo , when can we have this ?" Woohyun jerked Sunny's arm and asked .

Sunny flushed and hit Woohyun's chest , "things will come naturally ... Just concentrate ." 

Woohyun smirked and laughed .

"Do you , Miss Im Ye Jin , take Mr Kim Myungsoo as your faithful husband , promise to love her , care for her ?" 

"Yes , i do ." Ye Jin answered proudly .

"Therefore , i shall announce both of you as husband and wife !" 

Everyone in the church stood and clapped for them .

 

"Hana , Dul , Set !!!" Ye Jin threw the bouquet backwards and it flew , flew , flew ... and landed on ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's hand .

"Yah , you caught it !" The girls screamed and Hoya blushed .

"Aigoo , you're blushing !" Tiffany told Hoya but she , herself was blushing too .

"Do you need a mirror ?" Hoya asked as he saw Tiffany blushing too .

"Yah ..." Tiffany rolled her eyes .

"Okay , everyone , attention please ! Please wait for 2 more years ! 2 more years and i'll get Tiffany Hwang Miyoung into my hands !" Hoya took the mic and announced .

The crowd screamed and cheered , "HOFANY , HOFANY !"

 

"Hey bro , congrats !" Jinwoon hugged L .

"Woah , who's beside you ?!" L and You looked at the pretty girl , beside Jinwoon .

"Hello , i'm Rian , Jinwoon's girlfriend , nice to meet you !" Rian greeted .

"OMo , congrats !" Both you and L exclaimed .

"Hah , it's fair now right ? You've got yours , i've got mine ~" Jinwoon chuckled .

"Yeah , fair now ! Anyway , where did you got that babe ? She's hot !" L asked and you shot him your deathly glare .

"When i'm in the America school . Erm , actually , we're gonna get going now .... Or else we might end up seeing you die ..." Jinwoon joked and pulled Jiyeon off .

"Hey-" 

"She's hot , isn't she ?" You caressed L's chest and hit it .

"Oww ! O-okay , i'm sorry !" L apologised .

"Remember that you're married ~" You whispered into L's ear .

"I'll never forget it ." L smirked and looked into your eyes , locking your eyes into his .

He charged forward to you and crashed into your lips . 

"Let's go to our room ~~" L carried you in the bridal style and ran .

 

No , i'm not good at ... ^^ -looks at you innocently- I'll let your imagination go wild ~~ xP

So .............. THE END .


~HELLO PEOPLE! ^^ xD I'm finally done with this fic! Sorry for rushing this chapter and sorry for the short one too... Hope you guys enjoy and enjoyed this fic! A big thank you to all 56 subbies  , comment-ers  and the silent readers too!!! <3 If not because of all of you, i might not have completed this fic!! ^^ Erm... i felt like I'm taking an award... LOL. Okay, anyways, a big big big thank you to all of the people who read this fic and support it till the end!!! You guys will still support me in other fics, won't you? -blinks eyes-INFINITE GENERATION CHEERS! <3 Bye bye, my lovely readers~~