8--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then he slap Dara so hard that it turned red. He was about to slap Dara again but someone shouted that made Chanyeol looked shocked and in fear. 

YooRa: "CHANYEOL!" 

She ran towards Dara.

YooRa: "Sandy, are you okay? oh my gosh, your cheek" 

Chanyeol looked at YooRa confusedly. 

Chanyeol: **did YooRa noon just called her Sandy?** "noona" 

He called her nervously. YooRa turned and slap Chanyeol so hard. Her eyes were already red in trying to hold her tears and her anger but the tears just won't listen and eventually runned down to her cheeks. 

YooRa: "does it hurt? does it hurt?"

Chanyeol: "n-noona, I-"

YooRa: "don't ever call me that, i have no brother that would hurt someone as fragile as Sandy. My slap has nothing compare to what Sandy felt. She was hurt not just physically but also emotionally. How could you this, Chan? Pulling her hair like that and slapping her like that. Don't you even know what Dara would feel if you do that? then i'll let you feel it" 

She pulled Chanyeol's hair slap his cheeks again.  She looked at Chanyeol's eyes intensely. 

YooRa: "don't ever call me your sister again because from now on,,, you are MY BROTHER NO MORE" 

She felt another hand over trying to get off of her hand on Chanyeol's hair. It was Baekhyun. She didn't care if Chanyeol is now crying infront of her, it is nothing compare to Dara, she thought but Chanyeol is his best friend, it hurts to see him like this eventhough he deserve it.

Baekhyun: "don't do this, noona. you'll ruin your image as the principal" 

Chanyeol: "principal? is it true noona?"

Baekhyun: "aahh, i forgot to tell you last night Chanyeol. Yoo Ra noona said that she'll have a suprise for you, right?. here it is"

YooRa: "you'll hate me now, right? cause you can't bully Sandy now? i am also the new chairwoman, appa gave me his position and i don't care if i'm the principal and now i'm slapping a student. you deserve it while Sandy doesn't. Why are you like that? She didn't do anything to you and you're doing horrible things to her. Have you ever thought that what you're doing may lead her to depression? no, right? because you only think of yourself and hurt her. and i'm just not only talking to Chanyeol here, i'm talking to all of you. i know all of you are saying and calling her bad things. especially you!"

She pointed at Krystal, Luna, and Victoria. She then slap them one by one making the girls and the students around them gasp. 

YooRa: "oh, it hurts? then you probably know what Sandy feel? but you always pull her hair too, right?" 

She was about to pull their hairs but Dara interrupted.

Dara: "u-unnie, please don't"

Baekhyun: "Dara. are you seriously pleading now not to do that? they deserve it. they've been hurting you for years and you weren't able to fight back"

Dara: "but they'll be hurt" 

YooRa: "seriously, Sandy? what about those things they did to you, all the bad words. have they ever thoguht thst they'll hurt you?" 

Dara: "u-unnie"

She cries lowering her head and tht makes Yoo Ra instantly back away. Everybody was shocked of course that Dara made YooRa back away even Chanyeol. YooRa was not the type to easily back away. As she said, she's the president of 'Getting what I want' and if she wants to pull their hairs, she would but Dara made her not to. YooRa actually got this from her mother, Hye Jung's really scary when angry and so is YooRa.

YooRa: "remember this. Bullying is really a bad thing to do especially when you don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter