19--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun accompanied Dara to the hospital for her appointment to Dr. Lee. Dara was nervous despite seeing him sometimes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both in her left and right in the backseat. Dara admitted that she felt kind of happy that they are here for her. They are the only friends she have and now adding up EXO. She knows that it will cause a ruckus to the school but it's not like she forced them to. It was EXO's decision to befriend her.

Baekhyun looked at her and smiled sweetly. 

Baekhyun: "are you ready?" 

Dara looked at him and shaked her head. 

He gave Dara's hand a squeeze assuring it will turn out well

Baekhyun: "nothing's gonna happen bad Dara. Believe me.......... and besides when you turn around, we're there and will gladly help you in any way we can" 

Chanyeol: "he's right. we're here for you and always will be"  

They arrived at the hospital and was welcomed by Dr. Lee smiling ear to ear to them. 

Dr.Lee: "you're here. it's good to see you again" 

Chanyeol: "hi doc. nice to see you again" 

Dr.Lee: "why don't we go to the office?" 

They arrived at  Dr. Lee's office with Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside of that office. Dara pleased them to wait outside and now there they are, waiting for the session to finish. 

Baekhyun: "i'm bored" 

He looked at Chanyeol who's staring at the ground. He snapped his fingers infront of Chanyeol and of course his friend got slightly shocked. 

Chanyeol: "you were saying something?"

Baekhyun: "is something wrong?" 

Chanyeol: "i was just thinking about the times before this happened" 

Baekhyun: "before this happened means?"

Chanyeol: "i meant when Dara was getting bullied and would run away and you would follow her to comfort her as a friend should be"

Baekhyun: "about that, i'm sorry" 

Chanyeol: "it's okay, it already happened"

Meanwhile in the office,

Dr.Lee: "I heard you started talking? is that true?" 

The other nodded and looked at him.

Dara: "but only a whisper" 

Dr.Lee: "i'm proud of you, that's a good start you know? When the time comes, you'll have a happy life like everyone dreams of "

Dara :"but not everyone has a happy ending" 

Dr.Lee: "Endings are sad so instead look in the happy middle and the happy start. When something bad happened in the past, give yourself a second chance to start anew." 

Dara: "does second chances always mean happiness?" 

Dr.Lee: "it could be. Second chances also means that we could be better even after we fall. it also means to get things right. Just like Chanyeol, he was your friend before right? but then he bully you. But since you gave him a second chance, he's doing everything he can to gain your trust again, to be his friend again like how you were in the childhood days." 

Dara: "but i have a dirty past, painful, not worth a memory" 

Dr.Lee: "that's why second chances exists, just because you have a bad past doesn't mean you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter