25--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed and the police still has no clue about Dong Wook. Every now and then, they would be hiding outside his house incase he'll arrive. Dara was catching up to the lessons thanks to Chaerin, Minzy, Krystal, Victoria and Luna. After school, they immediately go to Chanyeol's house and teach Dara everything she needs to know eventhough sometimes they'll get distracted and talk about something else. They even have sleepovers by the weekend. They got clsoer and closer, like they were friends since forever. Most of the time, Dara was with them making Chanyeol feel a bit sad. Suho was trying to let Chaneyol understand that it's time for Dara to have friends with her and it's just natural they they hang out. 

Chanyeol: "but hyung ~~" 

Suho: "how many times do i have to say this, Chan? It's natural that everyone has friends and that includes Dara. Everyone needs friends."

Chanyeol: "i am Dara's friend and I also have needs. I need to get Dara's attention and hang out with her also." 

Suho: "i'm sure you'll get that chance. Just leave Dara alone for a while" 

Chanyeol: "but it's been a while, hyung. They're hanging out too much" 

Suho: "okay, tell me. If Dara will talk about menstruation, can you relate to that? of course no. There's some things that only girls understand, same thing with us" 

Chanyeol: "really, hyung? menstruation?" 

Suho: "what? it's the truth. they also sometimes talk about boys, teasing each other, something like that and they would talk about -" 

Chanyeol: "woah, woah, woah. How do you know about these things?" 

Suho: "Because i accidentally heard them?" 

Chanyeol: "accidentally?"

Suho: "of course, I was going to see you but then they were too loud giggling and I confirmed something" 

He said grinning and quite a bit sad while remembering what he heard. 

Krystal: "so, .. how do you feel about him?" 

Dara: "huh?" 

Victoria: "About Chanyeol, you like him too, right?" 

She blushed immediately. She didn't want to admit it because she'll get embarrassed but due to her reaction, they already know. 

Chaerin: "oh, you're so cute" 

Minzy: "speaking of Chanyeol, he's a little down because we're spending too much time with Dara"

Krystal: "screw him, he can have all the time he needs when they get married" 

Luna: "well, i'm sure that's not going to be long" 

Victoria: "yeah that's why we're making the most of it" 

Chaerin: "since when do you like him?"

Dara: "since were young .. i guess ... he would be there for me and when i get a wound, he would be knocking on my door and bring some of my favorite snacks. He would also kiss it to make the 'boo-boo' away" 

Krystal: "you two are so cute~~" 

Victoria: "did you got turned off ...when he.... bullied you?"

She said slowly thinking it might the atmosphere really awkward but no, Dara answered like it's normal.

Dara: "no, but i did got hurtwhen he didn't recognized me. Everytime, he would hurt me, there's Baekhyun. He would come to the comfort room eventhough it's for girls, just to comfort me. He wanted to defend me and fight for me but i refused because .. what if he'll get bullied and moreover, he and Chanyeol are friends. Now, Chanyeol is so sweet to me, buying me gifts and such. And i've been thinking, 'Did he do all of these to make it up to me and not actually like me?', 'Is he doing all of these because his parents and sisters would hate him if he'll not treat me nicely?', You know, his actions make me confused sometimes. But then, look at me, who would want me? I'm broken, useless, can't do anything right, murderer. Who would like me?" 

She was now a crying mess.She hide herself between her palms. Four of them got up and hug her. 

Krystal: "don't be like that, we l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter