12--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YooRa: "well, you see, umma ... " 

She was hesitating to say what's happening right now and was fidgeting her fingers. 

Chanyeol: "you were right, umma"

HyeJung: "about what?"

Chanyeol looked at Yoo Ra, like telling her to tell them.

YooRa: "about the bullying part"

HyeJung: someone's been bullying Dara?! who is it?!" 

Baekhyun: "auntie.... that's ..... " 

Tablo: "this is not right. the student must be suspended for two weeks and we should inform his/her parents, let him reflect on his/her doings" 

They heard Chanyeol sighed deeply . 

Chanyeol: " well,,,, looks like i'll be seeing you in two weeks guys" 

HyeJung: "what are you talking about, Chan?"

Tablo: "don't tell me ..."

Chanyeol: "i admit that i bully her everyday. Let's say I'm the mastermind" 

HyeJung: "CHANYEOL, YOU - " 

YooRa: "but ,, Chanyeol's was not the only one. The whole school bullies her. There's 3 girls who would violently slap her and would pour a drink over her" 

Chanyeol: "but I would harshly pull her hair, slap her so hard, call her bad things, push her"

YooRa: "but-" 

HyeJung: "shut up, YooRa" 

She glared at Yoo Ra which made her shut up. She then turned her glare to Chanyeol. 

HyeJung: "is what you're saying is true?"

Chanyeol lowered his head in embarrassment. 

HyeJung: "answer me!" 

Chanyeol: "....yes... " 

He mumbled and was now in the verge of crying. Hye Jung sighed deeply and couldn't believe her son would do such a thing. Tablo can't even believe on what he heard. He was the chairman and he didn't did something. He doesn't know Dara was bullied and he doesn't know that it was his son would do something. He really felt useless now but he just hold it in for his family and Dara whom he treat like a daughter already. 

Baekhyun: "but that's not all, auntie, uncle" 

Tablo: "what? is there something you're not telling us?"

YooRa: "i need you to watch this" 

She handed out her phone and let them watch the video. It was the time DongWook abusively hurt Dara. While watching the video, Hye Jung was crying while Tablo was only on the verge of crying, not wanting to see him cry infront of the kids but as they continue to watch the video, his tears betrayed and was continuously flowing.

HyeJung: "i ... c-can't believe this" 

Chanyeol: "that is also why Dara is here now. She slept in our house, we were in the living room and she was in the guest room. I pretended to sleep when she ran. I followed her and saw her went into her house. I hid behind a window and saw everything. Uncle DongWook was drunk and he slapped her, punched her, kicked her, pushed her, cut her. He didn't even care that Dara was crying infront of him. After that, he stumbly left the house and that's when I ran towards Dara and she fainted." 

Baekhyun: "The doct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter