2--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyeJung: "honey, we need to talk"

Tablo: "is there something wrong, honey?"

HyeJung: "it's Dara, i think she's being bullied, just now, she cam here soaking wet, it's not even raining"

Tablo: "what? is she okay?" 

HyeJung: "yes, she's okay now! DO SOMETHING OR I'LL CUT YOUR BALLS AND I WILL NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND I'M NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU AND -"

Tablo: "okay, honey, calm down, okay. I'm the chairman of the school and I should be responsible for this"

HyeJung: "YOU SHOULD BE! YOU LET THIS STUDENTS BULLY AN INNOCENT GIRL?"

Tablo: "i know, i know, i'm sorry. You know, I alrea-"

HyeJung: "YOU SHOULD SAYING SORRY TO DARA, NOT ME. WHAT IF SHE'S-"

Tablo: "honey, calm down, as i was talking, I already think of something"

HyeJung: "tell me about it"

Tablo: "later, honey, bye"

HyeJung: "what? but honey, what's your p-"

Hye Jung couldn't continue what she was saying because Tablo already hang up on her. 

 

-Inside the Changing room- 

She asked if Hye Jung has a long sleeve or a sweater to hide her scars and bruises, of course, she didn't say that to her and luckily she have. Dara is in the middle of changing her clothes when her phone rang, it's her father.

Dara: "s-sir"

DongWook: "i will not be home tonight, i'll be back tomorrow. make sure to clean the house or i'll beat you up to death"

Dara: "y-yes sir"

DongWook hang up and Dara sighed in relieve. 

When she was finished, she came out and saw Hye Jung pouting. It's actually amusing, at her age, she's still pouting. 

Dara: "is there something wrong?"

HyeJung: "oh no, sweetie. it's just that my husband won't tell me what he's been up to. He just said 'later, honey,bye' "

Dara: "maybe, he'll tell you when you come home"

HyeJung: "he better be or i'll strangle him"

Dara: "Mam, can i -"

HyeJung: "Mam? call me mom, instead. you're like my daughter already"

Dara: "mom?"

Dara lowered her head and felt like crying. It makes her remember her mom.

HyeJun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter