21--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara: "i'll do it" 

This got everyone shocked. Just now, she was crying because of a nightmare possibly of her father and now she agrees to file a case to her father. 

HyeJung: "Dara, we're not pressuring you or forcing you to do this"

Dara: "i want to do it, auntie. I want to have a second chance. Dr. Sungmin said to give myself a second chance" 

DongRyul: "do you really want to do it?"

Dara nodded. 

Tablo: "then why don't you take a bath and we'll go to Dong Ryul's office. is that okay, Dara? since there are other lawyers who wil help you" 

Dara: "will they really help me?" 

Tablo: "do you trust me? us?" 

She got shocked by the question. No one ever really asked that question to her. She hesitated for a while, trust is a really big word for her. Everyone was anticipating to what is her respond. They know this kind of question really hits her. After a while, Dara slowly nodded her head while looking down. This made everyone sighed in relief and smiled to Dara. From today on, Dara's life slowly going to change not for worst but better. They are going to be Dara's side through bad and good times. They are not going to let Dara in danger again. They are going to shower her with love and care like she should received. Hye Jung and Yoo Ra guided Dara to her room and let her take a bath. 

DongRyul: " she is one brave girl" 

Tablo: "yeah, that's my daughter-in-law" 

Chanyeol got blushed hearing that. He then imagined Dara walking down the aisle looking beautiful smiling at him waiting for saying "I do" and spending the rest of the life together. He got interrupted by a smack in the head. 

Chanyeol: "w-what-t ..? who did that?" 

Baekhyun: "i did, got a problem?" 

He crossed his arms and looked at him with a poker face. Chanyeol pouted and shaked his head.  

Suho: "As much as you want Dara to say "i do" and you would spend the rest of your life together, why don't you focus more on what's happening in the present? Which is laso more important" 

Chanyeol: **how did he know?** "i-i was n-not-t" 

Chen: "confirmed. you did. you stuttered"

Chanyeol: "so what if i stuttered? it doesn't mean anything" 

He looked away. 

Baekhyun: "it does!" 

Chanyeol: "it doesn't!"

Baekhyun: "it does!"

Chanyeol: "it doesn't!" 

Baekhyun was about to talk back when Tablo suddenly shouted to quiet down. EXO suddenly became like a little kid being scolded by their parents. They kept quiet and waited for Dara to finish. After a while, the door opened and revealed Dara with Hye Jung and Yoo Ra. 

Chanyeol: "isn't that mine?"

Dara: "are you mad?"

Chanyeol: "n-no, you can take whatever you want. What's mine is yours" 

He smiled sweetly to Dara which made her blush. 

YooRa: "I took one of your clothes since Dara requested colthes that's big so her wounds won't be brushed" 

Chanyeol: " i really don't mind" 

SukHoon: "are you ready Dara?" 

Dara looked at him and nodded. They went out with their respective cars and of course Dara's with Chanyeol since he won't stop whining about wanting Dara to ride with him. In their ride, there was a comfortable silence. Chanyeol knows that Dara needs time on her own so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter