16--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the doctor said didn't left Chanyeol's mind. 'The reason that she can't remember some of you because probably you did something that hurt her. Those memories that made her felt pain and hurt'. 

Chanyeol: "I hurt her so bad that's why she can't remember me" 

Xiumin: "don't be like that, she can't remember us too"

Lay: "that means we also managed to hurt her" 

YooRa: "they're right, Chan. Just do something you should do. Remember what I told you? be nice to her, defend her, make her feel special"

Chanyeol walked to Dara and sat beside her. He get her hand caressed it. He looked at her lovingly despite the other is staring at nothing. After that, he attempted to hug her, sensing that the girl didn't move, he finally hugged her closed to him. He felt the tears streaming down his cheeks but he didn't mind it as he was more focus on hugging Dara. 

Chanyeol: "Dara, I'm here for you." 

He backed away. He then remembers what Dara likes to eat when they were young.

Chanyeol: "hey, remember when we were young? you like to eat ramyun?" 

Hearing this, Dara slowly looked at him expressionless. Chanyeol felt a little happy.

Chanyeol: "you want to eat it? i'll get it for you" 

He quickly ran out of the hospital to buy some ramyun. He was thinking of getting some for his friends and family. Then he went to an ice cream shop and bought strawberry ice cream. As he walked back to the hospital, he saw the person he doesn't really want to see, Dong Wook. He looks like he was waiting for someone. He hid behind something and carefully watched him. Until, a car stopped right infront of him and some dude around his 30's but still looking young, came out from the car.  

Chanyeol: **what is his relation to him? I haven't seen him before.** 

Then he saw Dong Wook smiled and even shaked his hands. 

DongWook: "Hi! It's good to see you Mr. Kang Dong Won" 

DongWon: "is the you were talking about here?" 

DongWook: "she's not here but I assure you she'll be with you in no time. Did you bring the money?" 

DongWon: "it's here but I can't give it to you yet. I need to see your '' if it's worth it" 

DongWook: "you don't have to worry about anything." 

DongWon: "then i'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter