18--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But then he heard a small whisper.

Dara: "....Chanyeol......" 

He thought he was dreaming and he pinched his cheek hard. He hissed in pain. He looked at Dara and realized that it is really reality. 

Chanyeol: "dara, did you just call my name?"

She fianlly looked up to him and saw Chanyeol anticipating to speak again.

Dara: "Can i sleep here?" 

Chanyeol: "o-of course" 

He backed away to make space for her. She slowly walked to his bed and sit. 

Dara: "I'm sorry" 

It was a whisper but due to the complete silence, he clearly heard it. 

Chanyeol: "sorry? for what?" 

Dara: "i disturb you. I'm sorry" 

Chanyeol: "n-no, you didn't. i don't mind being disturbed if it's you" 

Dara: "you know...... I remembered everything. All those nightmares were always scary and it felt so real. I insisted that it was just a dream but it was ..... real.... I'm a murderer."

Chanyeol: "no, you are not. you didn't do anything."

Dara: "but i didn't forget how you treated me all this time since I was in the hospital. Thank you and I'm sorry" 

Chanyeol: "Dara. I'm doing this for you. there's no need to thank me" 

Dara: "i felt like a burden to you and the others" 

Chanyeol: "no, you are never a burden to me" 

He sat beside her and caress her shoulder. 

Chanyeol: "i'm the one who should be sorry. All this time, i didn't know who you are and I was adding up to your miserable life. So I'm sorry. I am supposed to be a friend for you but instead I did something that is impossible to be forgiven."

Dara: "sir is right. you're right. I'm nothing but an useless, dirty, little b-" 

She didn't get to continue because Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her. He was already close to crying. He knows that it's also his fault that Dara is being like this. Hearing what she said, makes his heart dropped in guilt. He shouldn't have done it.

Chanyeol: "don't say it. don't ever say that. You're beautiful, kind, sweet. You're anything a man could ever ask for. You're anything I could ask for so please don't degrade yourself." 

He backed away and saw Dara crying. He raised his thumb to wipe it off. 

Chanyeol: "why don't i sing for you?"

He got up and got his guitar. He went back to sit beside her. He started to strum the guitar and sing. 

Chanyeol was too focus on singing that he didn't realized that Dara already laid down and slept. He tucked her in the blanket and kissed her forehead. He went to the couch and that's where he sleep. 

 

Early in the morning, they heard a scream. Chanyeol fell off the couch and hissed in pain. He adjusted his eyes to the light and finally looked up to see YooRa in panic. 

Chanyeol: "noona? what happened?"

YooRa: "she's missing! she's not here!" 

Chanyeol: "what? who's missing?"

YooRa: "Dara. She's msising, Chan" 

Chanyeol: "what? she's not in my room anymore?"

He quickly stood up and ran to his room, leaving Yoo Ra a little shock and confused.

YooRa: **Dara's in his room?**  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter