26--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAP, DongWook and the 4 men were already in the police station when they decided to call Tablo.

Chief: "look at this troublemaker face!" 

He pull out his phone and called Tablo. It was already night but they deserve to know.

Tablo: "hello? Chief?" 

Chief: "I would like to inform you that Dong Wook came back and is already in the police station. I think you deserve to know but we'll just discuss this tomorrow." 

Tablo: "really? then that's good." 

Chief: "eventhough he brought 4 other men, they were still defeated by my strongest team here" 

Tablo: "that's good to know. Thank you chief. We'll see you tomorrow" 

He ended the call with HyeJung looking curious.

HyeJung: "who was that, honey?"

Tablo: "Chief, they already captured DongWook" 

HyeJung: "really?"

He hummed

Tablo: "With companion" 

HyeJung: "it's a relief that they still managed to capture him" 

Tablo: "Let's just sleep for now, hon. We're going there tomorrow. I'll inform DongRyul and SukHoon tomorrow too."

HyeJung: "okay" 

They slep that night with a relieved heart. 

 

In the morning,YooRa, Chanyeol and Dara eyed Tablo and Hye Jung with curiousity. They were upstairs looking downstairs where Tablo and HyeJung are. And looks like Tablo was in his phone talking with someone seriously.

Tablo: "hey, hello, Dong Ryul. it's me" 

DongRyul: "oh, Seon-Woong, what's the matter?" 

Tablo: "i have some great news" 

DongRyul: "is this about Dong Wook?"

Tablo: "yeah, last night, Chief called me and informed that Dong Wook's already captured" 

But he couldn't hear Dong Ryul's response because someone shouted behind him.

???: "WHAT?!"

He turned around and saw YooRa and Chanyeol's shocked faces with their mouth opened while Dara was just looking at him, wide-eyed. 

Tablo: "can't you be quiet for a bit? i'm on the phone"

He immediately put back his phone on his ear.

 Tablo: "i'm sorry, what was that again?" 

DongRyul: "Why would he go back easily? I mean, he would've probably known that he's-" 

Tablo: "well, that's also the case because he brought 4 men. but luckily, they still managed to get him along with the other 4 men he brought"

DongRyul: "really? well, too bad for him" 

Tablo: "we were just getting ready to see him." 

DongRyul: "what about we immediately sent him to the court?"

Tablo: "what?"

He turned around to look at Dara then turned again which made them more curious because they know that they are talking about Dara.

Tablo: "I don't think Dara is ready for this" 

DongRyul: "She doesn't need to be in the court, she'll talk to the judge in the back and we'll provide the rest in the court without even Dara seeing his father." 

Tablo: "I do think it should be done before anything happens"

DongRyul: "okay, i'll cal you later"

Tablo: "okay" 

He ended the call and turned to his children. He saw Yoo Ra and Chanyeol ready to bomb some question so he motioned his hand for them to stop first.

Tablo: "okay before you say anything. Yes, they already captured Dong Wook and the person I talked on the phone was Dong Ryul and we were thinking on taking him to court" 

YooRa: "that easy?" 

Chanyeol: "what about Dara? I don't think she's ready enough" 

Tablo: "that's what I said but DongRul said she could talk to the judge in the back. DongRyul's gonna call again for news for the hearing" 

HyeJung: "is that okay, Dara dear?"

Dara nodded her head in response. 

Tablo: "well, then. today is saturday and Dong Wook's probably not going to creep behind you. You practically have a day off. You wanna go somewhere?"

Chanyeol: "actually, appa, can i take Dara out somewhere?" 

YooRa: "only the two of you?" 

Dara looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter