7--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine morning but not for Dara. She woke up with a heart beating fast like it's nervous of something. She looked at her side and found YooRa still sleeping. She heard her phone rang indicating that someone texted her. She took her phone and look who it was. HER FATHER.

"i'm not gonna be home for a few days. Don't be a and behave. If i ever heard you've been ting around, let's see of you'll still be alive" 

She was half-relieved and half-scared to what his father sent. He won't be home for a few days but it didn't say how many days , how was she supposed to know when is a 'few days' ? What if he suddenly decided to come home and she's not there? She shivered by the thought of beating her. She didn't know that YooRa slowly opened her eyes. YooRa was startled to see Dara looking scared and crying. 

YooRa: "Sandy? what happened? are you okay?"

She checked Dara to see if something but there was none. She didn't know what to do so just wrapped her arms around her trying to calm Dara down.

Dara: "u-unie"

YooRa: "yes?"

Dara: "s-sir wil n-not be h-here for a few days" 

YooRa: "that's great. that means he can't beat you for the meantime"

Dara: "unnie, that's it. he said 'few days', he didn't tell me when is he really coming home. what if i'm not there? then he'll beat me up to death" 

YooRa: "no, he's not going to do that. we're here for you" 

Dara: "no please no unnie. you'll be hurt, i can't stand seeing you hurt. please don't unnie" 

YooRa: "but Sandy, you're hurting more and if it means to protect you and finally put an end of your complicated life then yes, i'll let myself beat up by Uncle DongWook"

Dara: "b-but unnie" 

YooRa: "Dara!" 

It's the first time YooRa have ever called her Sandy, 'Dara' . Dara suddenly jumped a little.

YooRa: "i'm sorry. but Dara, i'm here, Baekhyun is here and we're not going to let anyone hurt you.. ever" 

Dara cried even more and put her head on YooRa's shoulder while YooRa was rubbing Dara's arm to calm her down. 

YooRa: "why don't you rest here for today?" 

Dara: "no, i can't unnie. i need to go to school, i have been absent for a few days"

YooRa: "Are you sure?" 

Dara nodded, not looking at YooRa's eyes.

YooRa: "Well, okay then. i can't force you so  .... go get ready. your clothes are already in the bathroom" 

She saw Dara nod and walk to the bathroom and closed it. She went downstairs and saw Chanyeol with Baekhyun and her family.

HyeJung: "good morning Yoo Ra .. it's time to eat" 

YooRa: "umma, can i talk to you?" 

HyeJung: "sure honey, what is it?"

YooRa: *whisper* "Sandy is here. she is currently in the guest room"

HyeJung: *whisper* "what? why didn't you tell me?"

YooRa: *whisper* "you came home late at night and i forgot to call you"

HyeJung: *whisper* "okay, then we'll wait for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to go out. I think Dara still won't let Chanyeol see her" 

YooRa nodded. She looked at Baekhyun and smiled. 

YooRa: "good morning, Baekkie" 

She looked at Chanyeol then her face changed but slowly show him a small smile.

YooRa: "hi Chan" 

There was a space beside Chanyeol so she sat beside him but YooRa makes sure to leave a space between them. Chanyeol seemed to noticed this.

Chanyeol: " noona, did i do something? why do you seem like trying to avoid me?"

YooRa: "huh? no i'm not. it's just that i'm really tired. I have been doing something important these days and i can't get it off my mind"  **YES YOU DID BASTARD AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE MY BROTHER **

Chanyeol: "Are you sure, noona?"

Yoo Ra nodded giving him a small smile. 

Baekhyun: "noona, how's life in the US?"

YooRa: "very tiring, if only you knew. I have to wake up 4:30 in the morning to catch up the train that goes off in 7:15, can you believe that? good thing i'm here now"

Baekhyun: "noona, we should go to the amusement park," 

YooRa: "like we always do.. aahhh, i'm so excited" 

She looks so excited. This got Chanyeol jealous, he is supposed to be YooRa's brother but he just gave him a small smile while Baekhyun it's like her smile is from ear to ear. 

Chanyeol: "Baekhyun, we should go"

Baekhyun: "huh? okay. bye auntie"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun already went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter