11--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was sleeping when her phone rang and revealed her father. She got up suddenly and answered the phone. 

DongWook: "! where are you? you better come here or i'll kill you with my own hands" 

Dara got scared and  immediately  stood up and ran out to the door. She saw the boys sleeping at the living room and sighed in relief. She didn't know that one of them as actually awake. She ran and ran until she reached to her house. She opened the door expecting her father to be angry at her. and he is, plus he's awfully drunk  He slapped Dara with his big hands and immediately turned red.

DongWook: "where did you go? didn't i told you not to go ting around?"

Dara: "i-i'm sorry"

DongWook: "i don't want you to go out ting, you're going to ruin my name, you ty murderer!" 

This time, he punched Dara's stomach and kicked her that makes Dara stumbled on the floor. Chanyeol gasped and good thing Dong Wook didn't heard it because his focus is on Dara. Dong Wook stumbled slightly but got his straight back. 

DongWook: "look at you crying like you didn't do anything.. You murderer!" 

He grabbed her by her shoulder and pushed to the big mirror. Shattered glass was around Dara. Her father picked up one of the shattered glass and pointed to one of Dara's thighs. 

DongWook: "this is what happens to murderers like you" 

Then he cut through Dara's thighs, over and over again, to her stomach, arms. . Dara's painful cries can be heard all over. She was slapped, kicked, punched.  Seeing this, it's like a stabbed to Chanyeol's heart. 

Chanyeol: **Dara is abused** 

He saw DongWook stumbly walked to the door and shouted. 

DongWook: "clean up this mess before i get back" 

While he walked away, Chanyeol took this chance to get in Dara's house. 

Chanyeol: "Dara!" 

Dara got shocked and turned. She was about to say something but failed when her vision slowly got blurred and got dizzy. In a moment, she fell down on Chanyeol's arms. 

Chanyeol: "Dara? dara, wake up" 

He shook Dara's shoulder lightly, afraid he might hurt her. He was in panic, he didn't know what to do. He called Baekhyun's phone. Luckily, after a few rings, he answered. 

Baekhyun: "hello?"

Chanyeol: "Baek, help me please" 

Baekhyun: "woah, slow down. what happened?"

Chanyeol: "it's Dara .. please, Baek help me. I don't know what to do-" 

Before Chanyeol said anything, Baekhyun hang up on him. He was soaked with Dara's blood. He tried to calm but not. Dara is unconcious in his arms full injured. You can see the cuts freshly cut and open. He was now crying and hugged Dara.

Chanyeol: "Dara, please hold on. I'm h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter