23--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was ealrly in the morning and Dara was already awake, already took a bath for school. She was staring at herself in the mirror. 

Dara :"you need to be strong this time, Dara. You have to be." 

Then she went out from the bathroom and saw the teddy bear Chanyeol bought for her. She suddenly remembered what Chanyeol said 'you can hug it like you're hugging me'. So unconsciously, she hug it so tight like her life's depending on it and before she know it, her tears were already falling from her eyes.

She begins to imagine the kind things that Chanyeol did for the past weeks. He's like the Chanyeol she knew, caring for others. It makes her like Chanyeol, not like as a friend but more than that. But kind to think of it, she already liked Chanyeol even before he started bullying her. Now it breaks her heart that all he's been doing is maybe because he's guilty and not because he likes her.  

Unknown to her, somebody has been watching her. He decided to knock on her door. It looks like Dara heard it because she quickly wipe her tears away. Dara turned around and saw him.

Dara: "Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" 

Chanyeol: "...u..h.. B-breakfast's ready" 

Dara: "I'll be right down" 

Chanyeol: "ok, i'll wait for you downstairs" 

Dara nodded and Chanyeol jogged down to the stairs and to the dining room. 

YooRa: "Dara?" 

Chanyeol: "she'll come down" 

After a few minutes, Dara came down with a smile but Chanyeol knew it was fake. Dara was trying to let them know that she'll be okay but he knows she's not. He kept looking at Dara from time to time and would remembered the scenario a while ago. Why was she crying? Did something happened? Or she had a nightmare? Questions like these didn't leave in Chanyeol's mind. He was really worried about her until someone snapped his/her fingers infront of him. He looked and saw his sister.

Chanyeol: "what?" 

YooRa: "you okay?" 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled. They finished their breakfast and they were already in the car. Silence would be the word described from the ride until Dara talked.

Dara: "you can just drop me off somewhere they don't see me" 

Chanyeol: "why would i do that?"

Dara: "Chanyeol, your reputation" 

Chanyeol: "i don't care about it Dara. I hurt you many times and i'm not going to do it anymore. You were hurt by them and i'm not going to let them as long as i am alive. And about my reputation, if i'm going to lose it then let it be. I'm still the son of the owner of the school. Look, Dara, I don't mind losing everything, just not you. You're important to me" 

Dara was just looking at him like he's the only guy in the world. What he said makes her heart beat so fast. So she averted her eyes and just looked outside the window.Meanwhile, Chanyeol stayed silent and not talk anymore. He's a little down because until now Dara still care about him eventhough he bulled her. She still look out for his reputation and not mind about hers. 

until they reached to the school, they were not talking to each other. Students were looking forward for Chanyeol but when he opened the door for Dara, they were shocked to see her. obv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter