4--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol came back and sat one of the chairs. When Chanyeol tasted it, he find it delicious and just keeps eating it. 

Chanyeol: "wow, noona, it's really delicious. I never knew you could cook like this"

YooRa: "yeah, yeah, yeah." 

Yoo Ra is too busy gathering food and put it in a tray. 

Chanyeol: "what is that for, noona?"

YooRa: "i'm just ... uhh .. for a midnight snack, yeah .. midnight snack. Got a problem with that?"

Chanyeol: "no"

He instantly shake his head afraid of his sister's rants. He went back on eating oblivious on what is happening.

Yoo Ra had to make sure Chanyeol isn't looking at her going to the guest room, so as she was walking towards it, she would look back to see Chanyeol still eating his food. When she succeeded, she immediately closed the door but Dara was not there so she put the tray on the drawer beside the bed. She figured Dara was in the bathroom since the light was on. She sat on the bed and waited but Dara was still not coming out of the bathroom until she heard a painful not-so-loud scream. She got worried so she opened the door since it was slightly open. What she didn't expect was Dara with scars, cuts and bruises and because of that, she screamed, a really loud one. 

This was heard by her family and they got scared and worried. They were about to go to the room but Hye Jung saw Chanyeol planning to follow. 

HyeJung: "Chanyeol, eat! if ever you follow, I swear, i will cut your balls right here, right now!"

Hye Jung threatened his son since she remembered Dara begging not to tell Chanyeol that she's here so she and Tablo run to the room.

Tablo: "why? what is happening?" 

They saw Yoo Ra came out from the bathroom. 

YooRa: "sorry umma, appa, i just got shocked .. I-i saw the door slightly open so I went in and Dara was showering"

She lied.

HyeJung: "oh, i thought something happened" 

YooRa: "it's okay umma, you can go back. I'll just wait for Sandy. She needs to eat"

Tablo: "okay, when you're done, go straight to your room and Dara needs to rest" 

YooRa: "yes appa. make an excuse ok umma, appa. I'm sure Chanyeol is getting curious"

HyeJung: "ok, I got it undercover" 

Tablo and Hye Jung go out of the room and then suddenly Hye Jung whispered to her husband.

HyeJung: "i don't got it undercover" 

Tablo: "what? i thought you said you got it undercover"

HyeJung: "that was to ensure Yoo Ra that everything's okay. I don't want her to get stressed out" 

Tablo: "just make an excuse, anything" 

They went to the kitchen and as soon as they arrived, Chanyeol ask them what happened.

HyeJung: "everything's okay Chan. it's just that .. your sister.. uh .. thought it was her room and she got freaked out that her things were not there" 

Chanyeol: "oh .. i'm finished, i'm going to my room now" 

He went to his room and shut the door. 

 

-Meanwhile with Yoo Ra and Dara- 

After talking with her parents, Yoo Ra went back to the bathroom and saw Dara crying on the floor. 

Dara: "t-thank y-you unnie, for n-not telling t-them" 

YooRa: "now you have to tell me what's happening. what's this? why are you covered with bruises and cuts and scars? and you know Dara, it's not good to not to tell us about 'this'. I really want to umma and appa but I pity you for begging infront of me. now tell me, what happened."

Dara: "o-ok but please don't tell them" 

YooRa: "Sandy. this is not right"

Dara: 'p-please unnie. I will be the one to tell them. I'm just not ready, please unnie" 

YooRa: "fine but it have to be soon." 

She helped Dara in changing her clothes and guided her to the bed. They sat on it and Yoo Ra is looking at Dara intensely while Dara had her head low.  

YooRa: "so what happened Sandy? this cuts and bruises, is this from the bullying?"

Dara shaked her head

YooRa: "then where is this from?"

Dara: "s-sir" 

YooRa: "sir? who's that?"

Dara: "f-father" 

YooRa: "f-father? Uncle DongWook did all of this?" 

Dara nodded. 

YooRa: "but why?"

Dara: "When I was 10, umma treat me to the mall and when we were driving home, i whined and whined not to come home and I guess umma got distracted that we got an accident, we got bump by a truck. The truck was driving in my direction of the car so i got badly hurt. When we were rushed to the hospital, the doctor said i got less than 50% in living but my mom begged to save me and just let her rest on the hospital bed. They refused but they can't argue with mom so they got me into surgery. The surgery finished after 8 hours. I was into coma for 2 weeks and when I woke up, they said my mom died, I couldn't believe. They said, after my operation, it was umma's turn for operation, it finished but after a few hours she eventually died.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter