20--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone agreed that Suk Hoon will be the one 'buying' Dara. 

DongRyul: We can also use this for the court, how Dong Wook unheartedly sold his daughter. Suk Hoon can have a little camera in his pocket and record Dong Wook. I've asked my other lawyer friends and they agreed to help with the case" 

Tablo: "good idea, so when are we going to do it?" 

SukHoon: "sooner the better" 

WooBin: "how about now?" 

Tablo: "by the way, where is Dara?" 

HyeJung: "she's at the cafe... with Chanyeol and ... Baekhyun .. " 

It hit her. Dara was at a public place with no bodyguards around. Sure she's with Chanyeol and Baekhyun but they would be facing some mafia members. 

HyeJung: "honey, something might happen to her. we got to hurry" 

All of them hurriedly stood up and ran to their cars. They were worried something bad happen to them. Dara was slowly getting better physically, emotionally and mentally. They don't want it to drop by just looking at her father. Hye Jung was cursing herself in her mind for not thinking straight. If something happened to Dara, she would blamer herself. She was already sweating and was scared. 

Hye Jung was the first one to arrive and she hurriedly went to the cafe followed by the other. As they expected, something did happened. The cafe was a mess. Shattered glasses and plates were on the floor, tables were turned even chairs are everywhere. The once beautiful and elegant cafe is now nothing but a mess. They saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the floor, bruised. Hye Jung kneeled down beside Chanyeol.

HyeJung: "what happened? where's Dara?"

Chanyeol: "mianhe umma. I couldn't protect her. I tried to fight them but they got guns" 

SukHoon: "i know this would happen sooner or later. I need to go to Dong Wook's house." 

He hurriedly went to Dara's house where Tablo said it would be. A girl like Dara should not have a life like this. She shouldn't suffer like this. When he arrived, he heard a scream and he kicked the door. He saw Dara on the floor already crying with Dong Wook and Dong Won looking down at her.

DongWook: "who are you?" 

SukHoon: "I'm her owner, why?" 

DongWon: " what are you talking about? i'm the one who will buy her"

Suk Hoon threw a case infront of them. Dara ran to Suk Hoon's back and hid there. Dong Won glared at him but he didn't care one bit while  Dong Wook is curious how much money is in the case. 

SukHoon: "that's 6 million dollars. much money that you can ever think of and more than him" 

Dong Won gritted his teeth. Dong Wook opened the case and saw it filled with money. 

SukHoon: "looks like Dara's mine"  

He smirked at Dong Won, grab Dara's wrist and pull her to the car. He started the engine and eventually drove. In the car, you can only hear Dara's  cry and sniffles. 

SukHoon: "I'm sorry Dara" 

Dara: "He sold me" 

SukHoon: "Dara" 

Dara: "Am I that useless?" 

SukHoon: "no, you are not. Your father's too blind to see how beautiful you are. Don't ever believe what your father tells you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter