10--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol: "n-noona please" 

He burst into tears and kneeled infront of her. He lowered his head and just cry and cry. Everyone was stunned by his actions even Yoo Ra. They were just looking at him for a few minutes not kowing what to do next until someone stood up and walked to Chanyeol,

Dara: "you should stand up" 

Cahnyeol looked up to her and saw her hand offering to him. He hesitated to take her hand and just looked at her.

Dara: "i-i'm sorry. you must be d-disgusted to hold my hand" 

She suddenly backed away. Chanyeol widen his eyes by the misunderstanding. He immediately stood up and try to get close to her. 

Chanyeol: "no-no, i'm not disgusted.. it's just that .... you were offering your hand ... and i was ... treating you badly" 

Baekhyun: "are you done now? then you can leave" 

Kai: "NO! we want to apologize too" 

Suho: "we were scared to ruin our reputation that we just let the students and ourselves bully Dara and we are truly sorry about that"

Sehun: "that's right n-noona, i mean Ms. Principal" 

The "principal" looked at Chanyeol's friends and smiled to them. 

YooRa: "it's okay guys, you can still call me noona even in school. And don't worry, I understand, Baekhyun told me everything, you're the same situation as his and you Chanyeol" 

She looked at him

YooRa: "i may not forgive you yet but please stop what you're doing to Dara and do anything to protect her" 

Chanyeol: "i will.. with all my heart" 

YooRa: "Dara, do you want to come my house and rest a bit? i'm sure everything's what happened might be stressing you"

Dara: "i ... guess so"

Yoo Ran and Baekhyun stood up and was about to go when Yoo Ra's phone ringed. She picked it up.

YooRa: "yobosaeyo? .... yeah.... but i have to go somewhere important .... now? ... fine, okay .... see you there" 

She hang up and put her cellphone inside her pocket. Baekhyun looked at her with Dara beside him.

Baekhyun: "is there something wrong, noona?"

YooRa: "nah, i'm okay.. it's just that, appa wants me to go to his office for some unfinished business with this 'new chairwoman' thing. what are we going to do? i'm not going to be there for you"

Chanyeol: "we'll be there for her noona" 

YooRa: "what? i don't think that's a good idea" 

Chanyeol got hurt by how she said. **Does that mean she don't trust me?**, He thought. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol's obvious hurt and sad face. He still cared for Chanyeol, of course, they were friends since like forever. He knows everything about him even through his expression.

Baekhyun: "don't worry, noona. Dara has me and Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Chen, D.O., Kai, Sehun and I'm sure Chanyeol won't do anything now" 

Yoo Ra hesitated at first but when she looked at the others who are looking at her with their famous puppy eyes except for Chanyeol who had his head low, she eventually nodded meaning she agreed. The boys cheered while Chanyeol did it on the inside and just smiled on the outside. 

YooRa: "i'll just be back okay?" 

She ran and left Dara with the boys. 

Dara was obviously awkward with the other boys especially when Chanyeol's not doing anything. She knows they were just putting on an act. They would never care for Dara, maybe Baekhyun but not the others. 

Dara: "y-you can drop the act. I-I know you would never care for me. Yoo Ra unnie's not here anymore" 

The boys looked at each other with sad eyes before looking at Dara. Suho was the first one to walked to her but not that close, since she might be afraid and he was right. He saw Dara flinched a little but was supported by Baekhyun who's rubbing her shoulder to ease her. 

Suho: "we were not acting, Dara. We really felt sorry about this issue. And we want  to make it up to you, at least" 

Lay: "believe when we say, We cared for you all this time, even Baekhyun noticed it. We thought about reputation more than you hurting. We're really sorry, Dara. We never thought that this could make you suffer"

Chen: "that's right. we are really sorry, Dara. You may not forgive us but we will do anything to make it up to you" 

D.O.: "from now on, we are your friends"

Dara: "if you're going to be my friends then eventually you'll leave me and hate me  and forget me. even though, you're not going to be like that. I suggest you not to befriend me. I'm disgusting,i'm a , i'm a , i'm useless, i'm ugly, i'm a like everyone say - "

Chanyeol: "NO!" 

He cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter