17--

I never knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing what Kai explained, Tablo hurriedly investigated about Dong Wook. He hired the best investigators so he can get the facts about him and probably the things he still  doesn't know that would affect Dara's life. He feared for his 'daughter's' life. He wanted this to stop and give the life Dara always wanted. He wanted Dong Wook in jail. He wanted him to feel the pain. He wanted him out of their lives and see Dara's genuine smile. He took hold of his hair in frustration. Until, a knock interrupted him. 

Tablo: "come in" 

The door opened and revealed the investigator, Lee Dong Hae. 

DongHae: "Good Day!"

Tablo: "oh, Dong Hae. come, sit" 

He walked towards and sat infront of her. He showed an envelope in his hands. It got him a few weeks to investigate Dong Wook but finally he got what he needed

DongHae: "I already have the investigations here" 

He gave him the envelope and Tablo quickly tore it to see what's inside. It mostly full of pictures and documents. 

DongHae: "You were right. Dong Wook and Dong Won has been associating with each other. They are so many old men and even lads who wants to buy Dara but Kang Dong Won got the best offer. He will give him 3 billion dollars." 

Tablo: "3 billion dollars?!  That's a lot of money" 

DongHae: "Then it is also stated that he almost Dara" 

Tablo: "?!  Dara?!" 

DongHae: "Yes, one of the bartenders admittedit to me in private. good thing, she helped her out. Dara was about 13 years old when that happened." 

Tablo: "she? what's her name?" 

DongHae: "Park Bom. Dong Wook usually spends time in his club and get drunk and make out with the strippers. That's what she said. He also have connection with mafias, which he will use to track down Dara but it can't handle on how big and powerful Kim Suk Hoon is." 

Tablo: "good" 

He looked over the pictures and the documents. It got all he need. He smiled at Dong Hae.

Tablo: "Thank you about this Dong Hae" 

DongHae: "no problem. It's my job" 

After that, he stood up and eventually waled away. This got Tablo a chance to call everybody. 

 

 

 

Tablo is now in his office with his wife, daughter, son, his friends, Kim Dong-Ryul, Suho's father, Woo Bin and Kim Suk Hoon, Kai's father. He ordered 3 maids and 8 bodyguard for Dara while they were having meeting. 

SukHoon: "So tell me, why am i included here?" 

Tablo: "dear friend, your son already told us everything. I still can't believe that you're a mafia leader" 

DongRyul: "you are?"

SukHoon: "oh, shoot! you're a lawyer" 

DongRyul: "well it's okay, as long as you're not killing innocent people, i guess" 

SukHoon: "of course, atleast Kai told my secret to the most trusted people"

Tablo: "Everyone knows why we're here today except SukHoon, right?" 

WooBin: "and me, uncle" 

Tablo: "and of course, you too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter