the truth...

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FIy14j3VnL0

 

Myungsoo suddenly can't breathe as Kyoungjae covered Myungsoo's face with his super big hand. *Aishh, this bastard! Can't you sleep like a normal person? I almost died because of you..* Myungsoo rubbed his eyes. He was very sleepy. He wants to take a look on you before sleep back. To his surprised, you was not there anymore!

"Yahh! Wake up! Wake up you lazy head!" Myungsoo shoved Kyoungjae body away from him. "Hrrmmmm...what...I...want...to...shur-lepp..." Kyoungjae said as he yawned.

"Sara.....she's GONE!" at the name of yours, Junsu and Dongjun opened their eyes.

"WHAT?!" all of them said in unison.

 

The road was empty because its already midnight. You feel lifeless. Sometimes you swing to the right, sometimes to the left. Then, you stopped at the traffic light. You looked up. Then, you saw a figure. *Nana?*

She was standing on the other side of the road. Although the light turn to green, Nana still standing there. Her face looked so pale. 

"N-Nana...?" you tried to call her but it seems like she don't hear you or aware of your presence. Then, Nana began to crossed the road. Her steps so weak make her stumble and fall to the ground. You tried to help her but you stopped when you saw her tears.

"A-Appa.....appa....appa..." she cried as she groping on the land. "Appa, can you hear me? Its me. I'm here. I've grown up. Am I pretty?" she talked to the land as she talk to her father. "Appa, where are you? I-I miss you.....a lot." her tears flow fast. Then, she realize someone watched her. She looked up.

"Y-You! Come here you daughter of !" she shouted as she tried to get up. You're so afraid if she might did something bad to you again like last time. You want to run away but then you saw a truck come with speed. You looked back to Nana. She seems didn't realised about the truck. Without thinking twice, you ran towards Nana and pushed her away from the road.

Nana fall down. "Ouchhh!" she groaned in pain. She got some cut. She was about to mad at you for push her hardly but when she turned she saw you landed on the road unconsciously. Her eyes widened at your blood which began to spread all over the road. 

"N-No....she can't be..." then the driver ran away when he saw you. Nana ran towards you. "Yahh, wake up. Wake up! Don't joke around me! You, wake up! Wake up you girl!" Nana scared. She tried to shake your body a few times. But no responses.

 

Nana waited for you outside the operation room. She keeps walked back and forth. She bit her lips. Her hands was shaking.

"Sara!" Kyoungjae and Dongjun came. Then, Junsu and Myungsoo appeared behind them. "You! What did you do to her?!" Dongjun grabbed Nana collars. 

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" Nana cried. Kyoungjae stopped Dongjun. "I was walking towards her until a truck came and and and.....she...." Nana chocked.

"Sara-ah!" Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim just arrived. "Where is she? Where is my daughter?" Mrs. Kim cried. Her eyes swollen up. She cried a lot before coming to the hospital. Then the door open. The doctor come out with a nurse behind him. 

"Doctor!" everyone gathered around the doctor. "She's save. But she has lost a lot of blood. Her condition still is bad because of the previous and now she've got into an accidents. And....she's in coma. I hope you all calm and patience." the doctor leave with the nurse.

"NOOOOO!" Mrs. Kim screamed hysterically while Mr. Kim consoled her.

 

"Look Sara! I bought you a yellow cardigan, a yellow hat and a purse also in yellow colour. See? Isn't it beautiful? Your brother is really good in fashion right? I know even you don't say." he smiled while looked at you.  He knows yellow is your favourite colour. He knows you have a bunch of hat collection that you love. He also knows you still lied on your bed unconscious. He sighed.

"Sara-ah...please, wake up. Its already two months you sleep. Kyoungjae oppa miss you....Junsu oppa miss you, Myungsoo oppa miss you, Dongjun oppa miss you, mom and dad also miss you. I promise, won't take advantage on you, won't be ert, be nice to your puppy and won't steal Dongjun's food that he cook for you anymore. So, can you wake up in exchange? Please...?" Kyoungjae's tears started to fall down. Still, you won't wake up from your coma.

Myungsoo who cannot stand any longer went outside. He keep walking and walking without realise where is he heading too. *Where am I?* he looked around. He was at the lobby. Then he spotted Nana seat at one of the chairs in the lobby.

"Why you're here?" Myungsoo asked as he seat behind to Nana. Nana turned her head. 

"Same reason like you." she looked foward. 

"Or, you wan't to kill her again?" Myungsoo sarcasticly replied. 

"I wish." 

"Only wish? Why not try? You have the opportunity. Like last time." 

"Last time, I didn't kill her. It was...a-an accident." Nana was about to cry. "I know, I know. I saw the CCTV. The driver already be arrested. Lucky for you, huh?"

"Why you guys keep the truth from her?" Nana shot him back. "She's not your sister. Kim Sara- no. Lee Minji is not your sister. Her actual name is Lee Minji." Myungsoo surprised at her. "Why? Did I surprised you? She loves everything that yellow. I know because, she's my dongsaeng, before. She was adopted by your family after the accident. But you guys are lucky because of her amnessia. But...." Nana paused.

"....Why she did that...that night?" Nana blubbered. "Maybe she don't want you to be like your father." Myungsoo simply replied.

Nana looked at him. "Excuse me?"

"I know about the accident. Actually, it was planned. The accident was planned by your father. He worked with Hazel Cooperation who tried to kill her father. Hazel Cooperation is her father's enemies. Seeing her father's business successful, they grew envious. So they hired your father to kill him."

"No, my father is not a killer! He's a good man." Nana defended.

"Your father can't refused since he was heavily in debt. They help him pay the debt if he kill Sara's father. Your family is not that rich, so how you can study in the-prestigious-private-all-girl-school?" 

"My father left us some money..." Nana said.

"Nope! The money is from your father's dirty work. In the accident, its not only Sara's father died, her mother and her brother also died. They bank it more money because your father kill them, the next generation of Lee's Company. And the money you used for your school fees, right?" Nana gasped. "My father....no....he won't....." 

"I do some investigation. You can asked the police, they have the evidences." Myungsoo get up.

"Wait! I know, I don't deserve to keep this but....can you give this to her?" Nana give something to Myungsoo. Myungsoo take and looked at it. "A necklace?" 

"She gave it for my birthday. But I can't keep it since all of this was an acting. I was too bad towards her. I feel so sorry when she treated me really nice and when she save me that night....Can you tell her, that her unnie won't bother her anymore and she regret for her all wrong doings, can you?" Nana tilted her head a little. Myungsoo smirked and was about to make a step but Nana unfinished talked.

"Your actual sister, already died. Kim Sara died in fire, right?"

Myungsoo come to a stop. "Then you guys adopted Sara when your biological sister died, right? Well, I do some investigation too, like you." Nana smirked.

"Don't ever think to replaced her as your sister who already died." Nana's face turned to serious. Then she got up. "You know, 'Lies can cover everything but truth will never disappear no matter how much you hide it'. One day, she will find the truth, you understand me right?" Nana leave Myungsoo alone.