running and running

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FUzIOpjcRdA

 

The next morning after having a breakfast, you're going to accompany granny to the hospital to do some medical check up. Then, finally its your granny turns. However, when she was about to enter the room she spuned around.

"Sara, I think I forget to bring my purse." your granny look worried.

"Its okay, I will call Junsu oppa to come and send it-" your words were cutted when your granny already called someone.

"Hello, can you bring my purse? I forget to bring it, I left it on my room. Can you bring it for me? Thank you." then she keep her phone in her pocket. "I already called him, so he will coming. I will go do some medical check up, while you seat outside waits for my purse, okay?" then she entered the room.

10 minutes already passed. *What does it take him so long to come?* you looked down on the floor.

Then, someone's legs stopped in front of you. You looked up, "M-Myungsoo oppa?" 

He issued something from his jacket. It was your granny purse. He was about to leave then you said something that you also don't expected.

"Myungsoo oppa! Can you waits for haelmoni with me?" Myungsoo stopped at your sudden words.

*Holy crap! What did you just said just now?!* you grew panic when he still quite. "Its okay if you don't want to....." you lowered your voice when he turned around. "....I can wait here alone." you finished your sentences. Then he walked towards you. 

*Oh god! He's going to mad at me. Please save me! I promise will shut my super-naughty-mouth from speak something nonsense like this again...please just this one, please save me..* you closed your eyes.

"Where is the cafe?" Myungsoo asked you.

You opened you eyes. "Uh-uh? C-Cafe? This way.." you said while pointed to your left. Then he go to the hallway leaving you dumbfounded.

 

*Okay, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?! MYUNGSOO! Just say, 'okay, I will wait here with you', not WHERE IS THE CAFE? Whatever...* he went back to the lobby where he left you just now. But you was not at the lobby anymore, you was gone. He spotted your yellow bangle at the floor.

*Its Sara's bangle!*

He started to ran looking for you. He saw a man pulled you towards the entrance. He grew alert. *No, my Sara!* He ran quickly as he can and pushed him down. You fall down with the man.

You looked up and saw Myungsoo to the savior. "O-Oppa..." you gawked.

Myungsoo lend his hand. Before you could take his hand, the man already wake up and grasped your another hand. Myungsoo saw that so he kicked on that man's chest and fall down. *Don't touch her, you idiotic!* 

He took this oppurtunity to run with you. Both of you now outside the hospital. You guys ran through the crowd. You guys were about to cross the street but you saw two men waited at the opposite. You and Myungsoo ran towards another way. 

Myungsoo took out his phone and called someone. "......emergency....." then he hang up.

You looked at your back and saw another men joined the other two. Myungsoo pulled you into a shopping complex.

Myungsoo grabbed some stuff that for sale and tossed at those men. People around heard the noise started to ran away once they see a fight. Out of the blue, a man came from Myungsoo's back and choked him using his arm.

Then he thrown Myungsoo at the shelf display. Myungsoo fall down hardly. *Damn.* 

You saw that man picked a piece of wood which had been damaged and tried to beat Myungsoo. "Oppa, becareful!" you shouted.

Myungsoo saw that and strecthed his leg which cause the man tripped. Myungsoo snatched the wood from him and hit him. *You ugly snoggy bug who had no hair! Try go to a saloon and make some hair rather than hurt other people!*

Then you guys started running again towards an emergency door and climbed up the stairs. Then Myungsoo open a door and exit the stairs.

You looked around. Both of you now at the parking lot. Then suddenly, the door at your back open and men started to chased both you. Again, you guys ran for nth times. 

Then he pulled you to one of the building's pillars. You guys hide for awhile. But your hideout have been exposed by one of the men.

"There they are!" he shouted. You guys were already surrounded by those men in black suits. Myungsoo defensed you protectively.

You're so scared, so you grasped his shirt. *Oppa, what should we do?*

One of the men nodded at his fellow. They nodded back and headed towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo kicked them, but his outnumbered. They hit Myungsoo on the body, leg and head.

While the other man grabbed you into a van which just arrived. When the man opened the van, a boy kicked at his stomach.

"Yo! Old buggy, how are you doing?" asked the boy with a grinned.

"Who are you?" the man furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey, you should answer my question when I asked you!" the boy kicked him again and again.

Another two boys come out from the van and joined the fight. Then, three boys ride motorcyles coming and stop in front of you. Everyone stopped and stared at them. One of them tossed his helmet and then they started the fight again.

"Get in! Quick!" said a voice from the van. Then Myungsoo get up and pulled you into the van where his another friends already await. After that all his friends get in too and the van began to leave. While the other three ran away with their motorcyle. You looked back at the men in black suits until they dissapeared.

You sighed, *I'm saved. But who are these people?* you looked at them.

 

------------

I'm sorry if my action story and english so bad~