visiting granny

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F0kPSPWUORA

 

The journey was silent and most of the time what you heard is your mom's cry. *Why it take so long to reach?! God please save my granny. Halmoeni, please wait for me..* you wished inside your heart. 

After a few hours, your car arrived at a bungalow with trees around make it look like a house build in the heaven forest.

*imagine this is your granny house,okay? :)*

 

Quickly you ran towards the house, climbing the stairs. Sometimes you skipped one or two steps. Then, you bursted into your granny's room. You saw a doctor and  a nurse just finished checked on her.

"Halmoeni!" you ran towards her. Your mom appeared behind you and walked towards the doctor.

"Doctor, how my mother's condition?" your mom asked.

The doctor looked at your granny face. Her face looked so pale. "Let's talk outside." the doctor, nurse and your mom went outside for a talk.

"Halmoeni...." you cried.

"Sara? Is that you?" she looked at you.

"Yes, its me." you still crying. Then she grasped your hand. You hold her hand too. "Aigoo...our Sara has grown up now. You have become a beautiful girl." she said in a trembling voice. "I'm so tired. I want to rest for awhile."

"Halmoeni....you're not leaving me, right?" now your voice croaked and your cry become louder.

"Halmoeni always here for you, my dear." she your hair gently. 

After a few minutes, your granny slept. You let her rest alone and come out of the room. Then, you meet your brothers who waiting outside the room.

"How is she?" Junsu asked you with patience don't want to burden you.

"She's sleeping, because she tired." you mumbled. They sighed in relief, knowing their granny is well. But suddenly you sobbing. Kyoungjae heard that and looked at you, "Yahh, Sara-ah. Are you crying?"

You looked up, with swollen eyes that full of tears. "She will....w-wake up, right?" you cried again.

Dongjun quickly embraced you. You cried in his broad shoulder while the others surrounded both you. "Halmoeni will be fine. Don't worry. She's strong." Dongjun calmed you. Then, your sobbing become louder. 

 

Dongjun was carrying you bridal style. He entered one of the room in your granny house put you down on the bed. Kyoungjae help fixed the pillow while Junsu pulled the blanket over you. They watched you sleep. 

"Where's Myungsoo?" Junsu asked them, but in slow voice so that he won't wake you up.

"Dunno, he better don't come near to Sara. It will add her sadness only." Kyoungjae said in annoyed.

"Maybe he keep a distance from her but, he care a lot about her and you acknowledge that too." Dongjun defend Myungsoo.

"I know, I know....but I hate when he treated her so bad when she craved his attention." Then, the room become silent. After finished watching you sleep, they get out of the room.

 

Its already midnight. Myungsoo tip-top his feet and walked down the hallway towards your room. He turned the door knob and went into the room. After entered your room, he closed the door and to his surprised he saw your granny once his turned.

"Ommo!" he startled.

"How long have you done this routine?" granny asked.

"Uh-uh? Halmoeni, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you go for sleep?" Myungsoo held her hand, tried to take her to her room.

But your granny pushed him, "I know you often do it. But why you keep away from her?"

Myungsoo just watched at halmoeni as she seat beside you. "Poor little girl, you've must be afraid. I'm sorry." Then she your hairs. "Are you still afraid of the past, Myungsoo?"

Myungsoo blinked several times. Granny still your hairs, "Are you still mad at yourself?" halmoeni turned to look at Myungsoo who was leaning against the wall. "Can't you forgive yourself?" Myungsoo looked away.

"Myungsoo, family is not only about blood related but its all about who you love and who love you. Can't you pity for her? She long for your love. Treat her well, before its too late..." granny curled your hair behind your ears before left the room.

Myungsoo looked back at you once granny had left the room. When he heard the footstep become slow, he go near to you and seat at the edge of the bed. He caressed your cheek.

*I missed her, like I miss you.* unnoticed, tears falling down from his eyes.

 

 

* this picture credit to owner, okay? ;) *