I'm sorry

the desperate story of my brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Iha7KGn-rXc

 

"Why you don't be yourself in front of her? Why you put that poker face while deep inside you want to get closed with her?"

"You don't understand." Myungsoo replied slowly.

"Which part I didn't understand? You afraid to be close with her? Or you actually do care about her alot?" Junsu studied his brother face. "Are you still afraid of the past?" 

Myungsoo looked away. He don't know what to say. Then he though about you. He love the way you smile, the way you giggled, the way you laught and everything about you. The though of you make his heart twitched in pain. 

Then, Junsu standed up to leave and start walked away. Suddenly he stop and spun around. "I think this belong to you." Junsu put something beside Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo take alook, it was a bracelet that you make for him and for the others. He remembered the day you gave him the bracelet.

 

You ran into the home as fast as you can. *I can't wait to see those oppa. I hope they like it.* you giggled. 

"Oppa! Junsu oppa? Kyoungjae oppa?"  you shouted their name once you opened the front door. 

"We're here."  you heard Kyoungjae voice coming from the living room. So you went there, to see Kyoungjae and Dongjun was having a chess match while Junsu reading newspaper and Myungsoo reading some magizine.

"Oppa oppa! Guest what, I have something for you guys." you patient as much as you can in order not to spoil the atmosphere but deep inside you eagerly to tell them.

"I don't know, just tell me." Kyoungjae said without looking at you. He was busy to defeat Dongjun.

"I've got these. Its for you." you give them each one a box. Kyoungjae was a bit startled when you put a small box beside him. *What's this?*. He look at the box like an awful thing has exist in the world. Slowly he reached the box and open it. He was the first one who open the gift.

"A b-bracelet? For me?" Kyoungjae asked, disbelieve. Soon, Junsu and Dongjun also open their box followed by Myungsoo.

"I hope you guys like it. I design and decorated it by myself so there's only five bracelet in this world include mine." you showed yours which same as theirs but in yellow colours. "I know its not beautiful but I want to give something for my oppas. I hope you guys will cherrish it." you finished your sentences.

"No! Its beautiful!" Junsu blurted out.

"Chincha?" you asked for ascertain.

"Yeah, its beautiful. So nice of you, thank you Sara-ah." Dongjun give you an affection smiled.

"And I guess we are stuck to wear it since its our sister who give, right?" Kyoungjae tried to make a joke.

"I know you will like it!" you beamed. Then you look at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo oppa, what's wrong? You don't like it?" you afraid he don't like your gift.

"I hate bangle, and  I don't wear them." with that Myungsoo left the room. 

At night, Myungsoo get out from his room. When he had assure no one was awake or wacthed him, silently he tip-top down the stairs and went to the living room. He spotted a box on the coffe table. He went near to the box and open it. It was the bracelet you give him earlier. *I like it.*. He wear it and a smiled appears on his face. Then he went back to his room continued to sleep.

 

Now, Myungsoo in front of your room. As usual he will go into your room every night to take a look at you before he go sleep. Slowly, he opened your door and walked towards you. He sat at the edge of your bed. You was in deep sleep. Looking at you make him so peaceful.

*Sara-ah, mianhe. I do like your gift. I was the one who make the chaos in school so that Junsu, Kyoungjae and Dongjun won't be with you today then I can go with you to the shopping. But the plan didn't work. I'm sorry I can't get close to you or treat you better. I-I just don't want to hurt you. Please forgive this oppa.* he your head with love. Finish he plant a kiss on your forehead and shut the door.