the kidnapping

the desperate story of my brothers

You and Myungsso now riding on his motorcyle. You were stucked to him because of your mom's idea. She asked Myungsoo to accompany you since all of your brothers are busy with their matters while myungsoo the only one who not busy.

"Hold tight if you don't want to fall."said Myungsoo. You did as he said.
 
*Myungsoo oppa back felt nice.*

Suddenly, you felt the speed of riding decrease. He stopped at the petrol station to refill the petrol.

"Wait for awhile," with that Myungsoo go to the counter to pay the bill. Then, Myungsoo saw a lolipop, big lolipop. 

*Should I buy for her? Would she like?* Myungsoo thought while tilted his head left and right.

*Maybe not. She will think I look at her as a child.* He was about to leave. After 3 steps he paused, turn around and go back to the candy corner. *Maybe she will like. Maybe I should try and said; Hye Sara, I bought some sweet for you. Do you want?*

*No. She doen't like lolipop. Too childish Myungsoo! Wait! How would I know if she like or not if I never try? Should I try? Or just leave?*  It took 10 minutes for him to make a decision. Then he realised that he had drew lot of people's attention.

*! Now everyone think I'm insane.* With determined-heart he took the candy and pay. *Hope she like, or else my efforts would become such a waste.

Myungsoo was walking back to you when suddenly 5 man in black riding motorcyles. They came near to a girl who was standing in front of his motorcyle. Then he recognised that girl, its Sara!

They encircle you. One of them took you with him and put you at his back motorcyle. Myungsoo grew alert at the point when they took you but he's too late because they already speed off. 

*Damn! I was too late. Its all because of this stupid lolipop!* he can only blamed himself.

 

 

The journey felt so long even thought they already use the high speed. Even the cars also were left behind. Because of scared, you put your arms around the man who just kidnapped you.

*Who are they? Am I being kidnapped? By these people?* 

You looked at your right, and you saw two of them ride on the right side but a little behind from the bike that you ride. While another two on the left side. If from the top view its look like they are making shapes V.

*What should I do? Where are they taking me? Oh God, what is going happen to me?*

After a few minutes, they slow down the speed and went into a big building. You guys hook off from the bikes after they parked their bikes. They bring you in to the building. You saw they are many shops inside the building. Then you recognise it is a shopping centre.

*Isn't this a shopping mall? I thought they will bring me to a warehouse and tie me up and ask for compensation money. What a weird gangster~*

"Go in to the shop. He's waiting for you." said one of the 5 men. *Someone is waiting for me? Who is he-* suddenly you saw a figure that you recognise.

"Junsu oppa! Is that you?" you ran towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"To buy your uniform, of course. Isn't that your purposed today?" Then you realised now you in a uniform store, high quality and super expensive store. "And today, we will accompany you." at the word we you furrowed your brow. "We?" Then, the 5 men gathered around Junsu like a bodyguard.

"Ahh! Oppa! Don't stay near to them. Just now I was kidnapped by these 5 men. They look so scary! Oppa you must becareful with them." you said while point at them.

"They are my friends. Don't afraid, they are really kind." he smile to reassure you. 

 

 

"Guys, introduce yourself." demand Junsu.

"I'm Taecyeon."

"Anyeong, Nickhun imnida."

"Wooyoung here."

"I'm Junho."

"My name is Chansung."

"But...." you looked at them once again. *They don't look like a friend to me..* Junsu studied your face and looked at his friends. Then, Junsu whispered something to his friends. "Yahh! Smile to her! Show your kindness side, not bad side. And better don't let me down." 

"Aishhh! This old man-" one of his friends bad mouth about him but still do as what he said.

"Yahh, Taecyeon! Don't furrowed your eyebrow! Smile, a genuine one! Yahh yahh, Nickhun! Don't do like that! Chansung, do it right!"

Then, they do it once again.

 

 

"I'm Taecyeon." he blowed you a kiss.

"Anyeong, Nickhun imnida." while giving a sparkling eyes.

"Wooyoung here." he tried to smile but still look akward.

"I'm Junho." he smiled as much as he can.

"My name is Chansung, weeee~"

Suddenly, you laughed at their acts. "Oppa, what are you doing? A photoshoot? Hahahaahaa..."

They look at each other, and laughed too. Then you stopped laughing. "So, are they really going to help me?"

"Of course! No doubt." Then you smiled. "Lets start!" And the boys screams out loud make the shop so noisy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XY1BDMojMyQ

 

"What about this?" said Taecyeon while show the uniform to you.

"I think this look better on her." Wooyoung come and bring another uniform for you.

"Gahhh, its no suit her at all. Ouhh, what about that." said Taecyeon while point to another uniform and went to the clothes shelf with Wooyoung. 

"Have you found which one suit you better?" asked Junho who just coming towards you. "Actually, I don't know which one is better since before this I'm home school." you told him. *

"Its okay, no need to rush. You have all day long with us." he give you a sincere smiled. "Ahhhh! I saw something just now. He took two clothes with him. One with yellow colour while another one is deep blue uniform. What do you think?"

"Urmm, I don't know."

"How about you go to the change room and try both of them?" he suggested.

 

"No no no no, I don't like brown colour." said Wooyoung while sitting on the sofa with the others waiting you.

"Why she would wear a uniform that have to obey your favourite colour! She's the one who wear, not you idiot!" protest Chansung.

"What? You said your hyung idiot? Yahh maknae!" Wooyoung was about to punch him but stopped by Nickhun. "Guys stop. She's looking at us."

"Try these." Junsu give you another bunch of clothes. "Oppa, there are so many." asked you disbelieve.

"I'm waiting." he joined his friends sitting on sofa. You went back to the changing room and did as he told. Everytime you change they will respond wether 'This clothes look horible' or 'I don't like this colour' or shook their head.

"How about this?" you went out with a uniform in red colour.

"NEXT~" they said in union. *Aishhh! This is so hard then I think! The main problem is not the clothes but them!* again you went back to change. You look at the last uniform that you haven't try. Its a Hanbok school uniform, a Korean traditional clothes which turned into a school uniform.

*This one, look so unique. I never seen a uniform like this before. And its so beautiful.* After change, you went outside again. *I hope they like this one. I'm so tired.*

"How about this? This is the last... I'm so tired. I hope you like it." you mumbled while looking down playing with your feet waiting their response. But after a few seconds, they still silent. *Why they not react?* 

Slowly, you raised your face. They looked shocked! Afraid that you dissapoint them, you ask slowly. "Oppa, waegulae? If you don't like it, I will change-"

"NOO!" they said in unison again. "Then why you guys don't react and remain silent?"

"Its suit you very well." Said Junsu finally. "Chincha?!" you asked disbelieve.

"Yeah, its suit you very well." Nickhun confirmed for Junsu part.

"I think this uniform is done perfectly for you!" added Junho.

"You look perfect in those clothes. Boys will head over heels when saw you!" Wooyoung beamed.

"So I guess this is our..." Taecyeon let it hang so that all of them can said together. "...CONCLUSION!!"