the best ever morning greet

the desperate story of my brothers

It was Sunday morning . You were in a deep asleep . 

Subsequently , you feel your body shake like an earthquake . "Sara-ah , wake up . Wake up !" said a voice . Slowly you open your eyes . You look around , and you see a boy with beautiful face staring at you . *Maybe i dream ...* With that you continue sleep again .

"YAHH ! Are you planning on to sleep all the time ?! Wake up you lazy girl !" said that boy with a loud voice . You move to another side of the bed which now your back body facing him . Seeing you was going iinto another round of sleep make him become annoyed .

"Yahh ! Dont ignore me ! I don't come all the way here to see you sleep for the rest of the day and while i begging you to wake up . What do you think of me ? Servant ? I'm your brother Kim Sara , The-so-good-looking-hansome-man , Kim Kyoungjae ! Not a butler or maid ! So please wake up lazy girl !!". Suddenly you popped out from your blanket and he seem a little surprised . He thought that you are going to shower but it oppositely from what he think .

"Exactly ! You're not my servant , maid or butler . So why would on earth 'The-so-good-looking-handsome-man like you would like to wake me up while it is a maid job ? How about , you go straight to that door , get lost from my room and don't disturbed my sleep anymore ? I'll be honored if you do so ." You laid back your head and cover it with the blanket .

He still stood there and looking at you like a fool man . Then he think of something that make he smirk . "I hate to use violent but i had to since you give me no choice this time ." His smirk get larger and larger .

You heard the footstep become silent as it had go . You open you eyes and see you was alone assume that he had go so you continue to sleep . *Finally , i can sleep at peace* . After a few second you closed your eyes suddenly your chloth were slobbery because of the rain water . Then , your spotted your brother stand while holding a pail with a grinned on his face . "I can see you are fully awake my dear sister ."

 

"He started it first !" you said while shiver in cold . You guys now in your mother's office , one of the room in your mansion which originally is a room for guest but turn to an office which a room for your mother to work at home . Your mother , Mrs. Kim called you guys to her office after the maids heared you guys fight each other and directly inform at your mother like a spy .

*Why i feel like i'm in a disciplined room ready to take a detention after being scold by a headmaster ? Except there is a little different , the students are my brother and me , while the headmaster is my mother and we are not in disciplined room but in mom's office .* you smiled to yourself at the thought .

"Well blame yourself for not wake up when i volunteerly to go to your room only to wake you up . You should thanks me , you know ." he said proudly . His voice make you comeback to reality . 

"Wow ! That so kind of you but , hey , its my life ! Who care if i have a brother that volunteer himself only to wake me up ? Plus , that's my room ! ! You can't just dashed into my room  whenever you want without my permission !" you feel like going to exploided in any second from now .

"Okay , that's enough ! Both of you ." said your mother calmly who earlier just silent finally spoke . She looked at you and said "I think my daughter should go change if she don't want to catch a cold" . You finally awake , yes you are still in your wet pyjamas . Without command , you leave the office immedietly . "And as for you , don't entered her room freely . It's a girl's room , and you understand me right ?" your mother said to your brother while still giving a smile and continue her work . 

You was on the way back to your room and only to see the house was hectic and chaos . People are busy left and right . Maids busy dusted away the dirt . Gardeners busy decorate the house with tree and arranging the flowers . While the butlers are inspect the house like there are robbery or bombs going to explode soon . *Whatsup with these people ?*

"You're still not changing clothes ?" a voice come from your back . You turned around and see your brother just out of the mom's office . "I think the water that i used is a little chill , isn't it ?" then he hugged you . 

"If i hug you , will it reduce the cold ?" he asked while rested his chin on your head . Your heart flattered at his action that seem sincere . Even thought you guys fight , but then you guys always get back together . *He is a caring brother ! I love him so much .*

"Kwenchana , i'm strong , remember ? Cold is just like an ants to me !" you beamed .

He smiled . "That's my little girl !" he patted you . "I'm sorry for being harsh a while ago . I swear , i didn't mean it at all ". he said as his raised his right hand and pledged while blinked his eyes innocently like a kid .

You laughed at his actions . "It's okay . Just , don't barked at me like dog anymore . I really hate ..." you mumbled while rested your head at his sturdy chest . "Okay sweatheart ." he tightened the hug .

"By the way , what's going on here , oppa ?" you asked him . His face wrinkled , showing he doesn't understand .

"Just by look , i can know . The maids , gardeners , butlers and workers ... "  you saw there are changes in your home like the curtain have change to the new one , the house is full of trees and pots which now look more like a forest than a house , and the most significant change is the ballons ! Why would on earth people put ballons in their house ?!

"Don't tell me you forget ?" your brother looked down at you . You raised your eyebrow as a hinted I-don't-have-any-idea to him . "You ... don't know ?" he asked like disbelieve . You shaked your head .

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh . "I don't wanna tell you so its better for you to recall it yourself . You can think it while changing your clothes . " he was about to make a move after turn to the opposite direction but suddenly turn bak to you .

"Oh by the way , are you wearing polka dots bra ? Hmmm , beautiful ~" with that he left you dumbfounded behind with a grinned on his face . A genuine one .

*Did he just say bra ?!* Then you looked at your pyjamas . Your eyes widened . *OH MY GAWD ! He saw my underwear ! What a ert brother ! I take back my word about him !*