the wish

the desperate story of my brothers

"Are you that happy , birthday girl ?" Dongjun appeared next to you all of sudden . Your eyes widen . 

"Birthday girl ?" you startled at his words .

"Yeah , let's go ." he said as he start walked away . You just stood there like statute .Then , he stop and turn back to you . "Are you coming ?  The cake is waiting ~"

The birthday party was held in the your garden . Its so crowded because the number of the guest increases from time to time . *So , its a birthday party , my brithday party . Why they don't just can tell me straight away ? Its not that hard .* you wondered . The guest that come will greeted you and say 'Happy Birthday Sara-ah' or 'The party is awesome' or 'Hi Birthday Girl' and give you present when they meet you .

The time went very slow . You started to feel bored since the party is like a formal event ; wearing dress , tuxedo , and the guest that attend were not the one you know , no entertaiment . Of course you don't know them , because the guest are not your friends , they are your parents's friends . 

People were laughing here and there . If you look from far , you might think that they were chating, gossping and talking like non stop . But actually , they were discussing about business ! 

"Starting to feel bored ?" a voice approached you . Dongjun offered a glass of water . You take it . "Gomawo , Dongjun oppa ."

"Whats wrong with the mood ?" he asked . "Anniyo ." you said while smiled , you don't wanna him get worried because of you .

Finally , its time for cake cutting ceremony . Everyone now give their attention to you , which make you little nervous . "Make a wish before you blow the candle !" said the mc after everyone singing the 'Happy Birthday' song . You do just like what she said and cut the super big cake with a long long knife , or should it call sword ?

"Yahh , what had you wish just now ?" ask Kyoungjae impatiently after the party . "It suppose to be a secret , and if i tell , my wish will not come true ." you replied while take a seat in the living room . You and your brothers now in the private living room , a living room just for your family .

"Tskk , so childish ." he said as he laid at the couch . 

"Yahh ! Move your leg ! This is not bed , go to your room lie on your bed , not here ." Junsu hissed .

"Party pooper ~" Kyoungjae mumbled . "I heared that !" Junsu lashed out .

"Oppas ! Where my present ?" you asked them innocently . Although the room is now full of the present but you always looking foward from your brothers .

Then , you saw three gifts in front of you . One with a silver lustrous gift wrapping , the scond one is bigger than the first with gold gift wrapping and another one is elongated in shape extending with a bronze . But , suddenly you feel like something is missing . Something lost . *Did Myungsoo oppa forget about me ? Did he remember my birthday ? He forget didn't he ?*

"Woww ! Sara-ah ! Look here ! Someone just give you a puppy for birthday gift !" Dongjun shouted . You take a look , and you saw a cute little puppy with white fur inside the cage with a yellow ribbon wraping on it . 

"Ommo ! Look at the adorable eyes , sooo cute !" you said while took the cage and open the ribbon . *I like the ribbon , its my favourate colour !*

"By the way , who gift this to you ?" Junsu asked . You searched but there is no name or card or anything that for you to now the person who had give the puppy to you . 

"I think you have a secret admired , ohhhh ~" Kyoungjae do a little fanboy . 

"Whatever ..." 

After two hours busy opening the present , you started to yawn . You were about to leave when suddenly the door open . You are very surprised like your heart is going to pooped out . 

"Sara-ah ! Saengil Chukaheee ~" Mr and Mrs Kim said at unison . 

"Mom .. dad .. don't do like that anymore . You almost gave me heart attack just now ." you placed your hand on your chest to calm down yourself .

"Ahhh , mianheyoo ..." Mrs Kim said while hugged you . You smiled and hugged her back . 

"So , today is birthday girl's day , hmmm ? Are you happy ?" Mr Kim asked . "Nehh !~" you said while hugged your mother .

"What do you want for your birthday present ? Name it , we will buy it for you ." Mrs Kim looked down at you . After a few second of though , you looked at her .

"Can i , go to school ?" you asked them .

"Ahh ? Wae ? Home school is more better . The teacher can focus more on you , unlike in school you have to compete with other students . Ohh , you must be bored with the same teacher , right ? How about i get you a new teacher ? " your mom suggest .

"I don't want new teacher or home school anymore . I'm tired with it . I want to attend school , join the activity club and make friends . Can i ? Please ?" you begged them .

"Maybe its time for her to get want she want ." Mr Kim simply replied .

"But ... i more prefer she go to home sbhool rather than attend a school ." Mrs Kim tried to argue .

"Honey , you know someday you'll have to let her go too ." Mr Kim tried to persuade his wife .

"Mom , please ..... I promise to obey all your order next time , i won't break your pot again and be a good daughter . Pleaseee ~" you begged again hoping she will allowed you to attend school .

With a deep sign , she said "Okay okay , fine . You can go with one condition , you must get first place in every single exam , arrasso ?" 

"Yes madam !" you saluted like a kid . 

*Finally , my wish come true ! I can make many friends after this . Ohh , i can go shopping , chating , gossiping and many more when i have friend . Ohh , I'M SO EXCITED !*

At last , your wish come true . Well , its not that you don't like home school . Going to school is only a part of the plan . Your real wish is to have at least one friend . Since you are home school , you never ever had a friend .

*I can't believe , that i'm going to attend a school ! Ahh , i can't wait  !* with that you slept while hugging the puppy that you got for your birthday present .

On the other side , there is someone who are peeked at your bedroom door watching you sleep protectively . *I guess she like my gift . Sweetdream Sara-ah .* with that , the person closed your door .

 

---------------------

A/N ; Okay , this chapter about Sara's wish come true . She make a wish before blowed the candle . People always said that if you make a wish , and keep it secret , your wish will come true ( right right right ?! ) . And her wish is to make friend as many as she can .

And about the person who peered on her is a good person . So don't worry :) Btw , i have not give the cute puppy name yet . Cause i don't have any name for it till now . HOHO !

I'm very sorry if the story to long or boring . I'll try my best to improve it . Hwaiting ! :D