birthday girl

the desperate story of my brothers

After the shower you wear a beautiful yellow dress which has been prepared by the maids . Then three women come into your room with their super big luggages . You were about to asking them but when you see some of the make up stuff inside the luggage like a pirates who just got a treasure trove you decide to keep quiet and watch like a little child who are watching a movie .  

One of the woman is styling your hair , while another one is putting some make up on your face . The last one is only help them . *Maybe she is their assistant .* you though in your mind .

You're awake from the though when someone knocked the door . "Sara-ah , are you done ?" Kim Dongjun peeped through his head . Smiling , you nod . "Nehh oppa !"

"Come , let's go !" he stretched out his hand . Eagerly you ran to him and took his hand . You scanned his outfit . Dongjun was wearing a black tuxedo with a yellow bow . 

"Oppa so handsome in tuxedo . You look like a real man !" you praised him .

"Is that an insultant or compliment ?" he tittled his head a little while crossed his hand .

"Anniyo ! I'm utterly sincere ." you smiled cutely .

"You and your kindness , never failed to impress me .." he patted your head . "Let's go , we don't want to be late right ?" he said and extended his arm . You hooked in and followed him . He lead both of you to the grand living room . There you saw your brothers , Kim Junsu and Kim Kyongjae seated at the couch in their tuxedo too . They also have yellow bow , just like Dongjun . And the colours same as your dress .

"Where is my baby girl ? I missed her so much . Come !" Kim Junsu said as he opened his arm widely . You ran to him and hugged him . "Ommo ! My baby girl has grown up ! Last year you only this tall ." he said while lowered his hand at chest level . 

You chuckled at his joke . "Silly oppa , i always grow up ". Suddenly , the expression of his face changed .

"Waeyo ?" you asked worriedly . "Anniyo , i'm just glad you had grown up . But .... " he stopped all of a sudden . "What is it ? Tell me ..." you said calmly , to give him space .

"I know , people change during the growth process , but , i hope your heart don't change . I know , i'm being a selfish , but , i just don't want you to forget me ..." he blurted out .

You touched at his confession . Smiling , you hugged him and rested your chin at his shoulder . "You're not selfish . I'm glad that you care about me . And , my heart and my love towards you guys will not change ." you reassured him .

"Okay , enough with the drama . I don't want this house flood with tears ." Kyongjae interrupted the conversation .

"I bet , you must want the spot light ." Junsu quipped him . Then , it end with glaring contest . Abruptly , Dongjun intervened .

"Okay guys , stop it ! Don't spoil the mood . Remember , today is Sara's day , right ?" he said while looking at you . You blinked your eyes , you don't understand what he mean .

"My day ?" you asked innocently . "Yes , don't tell me you don't remember ." Kyoungjae spoke . You shaked your head . *Did i forget something ?*

"We have talked about this two weeks ago and yesterday . How can you forget it easily , like snap the finger ?" Junsu butted in . 

"I ... don't know . Maybe i have become old because of the growth process , or maybe i have a disease like amnesia ..." you try to laugh at the jokes that are made off by you but your smile vanished from your face when you realise non of your brothers laugh . There is no signal for them to laugh or smile , only anxious and shocked .

"Ahh , i'm sorry . Maybe i was too excessive just now . Ha ha ha ..." you scratching the back of your head and looked down . Out of the blue , a hand took your hands and put them down . "Its okay , you're not that old , like a granny that have lost their rational , you are a healthy girl that just sometimes forget a things . But , next time , don't say like that anymore . Especially , the last word ..." Kyoungjae lowered his voice at the last sentences .

"Okay , i won't do it again ." you beamed , then you hugged him . "Yahh , Sara-ah . Why you're chest is to small ?" he whispered to you not wanting the others heard .

"Mwooh ?!" you got angry . 

"Wae ? Wae ? Wae ? Whats wrong ?!" Junsu eagerly asked . 

"Nothing , i just asking her about growth process back there ." Kyoungjae grinned . 

"Chincha ?! Is that true Sara ?" Junsu looked at you . You silent for a few second , then you grinned for a while but hide it quickly .

"Oh yes . Kyoungjae oppa just asked about growth process , like what i'm wearing under my pyjamas ...." you sarcasticed .

"What . The . How dare you speak like that to her you ert mind ! Come here !" Junsu said as he took off his shoes and already aimed to Kyoungjae as he ran away . "Yahhh ! Come back you brat !" with that Junsu chased after Kyoungjae .

*Hit you back !* You smiled satisfied . "Are you that happy , birthday girl ?" Dongjun appeared next to you all of sudden . Your eyes widen . 

"Birthday girl ?" you startled at his words .